Youtube Mangina

Started by Fred X, Mar 30, 2007, 09:35 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Fred X

I'm used to having negativity in writing from femhags and manginas- Youtube is a newer experience to say the least- LOL:

http://fredxblog.blogspot.com/2007/03/fred-x-vs-hazmatb.html
ome feminists never die, they just smell that way

More from me at:
http://fredxblog.blogspot.com/

Libertariandadd

I almost feel sorry for the kid. Hes excrutiatingly naiive and easily duped. Some whiny feminist must have sneezed out their obnoxious BS while he was under hypnosis and Presto*, hes an expert now! He has seemingly no education and doesnt seem to know almost anything about anything!!  :greener: :yikes: It would be almost laughable if it wasnt so tragic.
'It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.' George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

ArgusEyes

At least the tone of his video is well prepared and calm, I've had my share of manhaters spitting crumbs at me. I would love to get a a juicy counter arugument for me to sink my teeth into. Nothing is worse when people babble inconseqial things and make no points in rebuttal.
Only a brave person is willing to admit honestly, and fearlessly to face, what a sincere and logical mind discovers.
~Rodan of Alexandria

The Biscuit Queen

The kid has a point. A very good point and I cannot fathom how you do not see it. Fred X spews shit and we all get hit. Here is a young BOY who is being turned away because of one man's hatred. This is what focusing on the hate and not on the issues gets. All the responses are bashing this BOY who cares enough about people to see what he percieves as inequity and doing something about it. We should be reaching out to him, not bashing him down. It is a true reflection of Fred that he would pit himself against a BOY who was just trying to do what is right. If all I knew about the men's movement was Fred X I would be a feminist.

We HAVE to fight this sort of image. Fred X is a danger to our cause, and we must at the very least loudly separate ourselves from him. He hands feminists everything they need to keep us under their heel.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

sethay

I second that BQ, as usual you are able to point out what others often miss or are to afraid to say.

K9

Yeah Fred, you are a little harsh, but I have to admit I have left a few rants around the web. Unfortunately I used my real name, and looking back at those comments I can see I did no one any good.
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

Men's Rights Activist

Mar 31, 2007, 06:46 AM Last Edit: Mar 31, 2007, 07:19 AM by Men's Rights Activist
I agree with the young man that ad hominem attacks are fallacies of logic, and therefore are unacceptable reasoning.  I know ad hominem attacks do nothing to persuade me personally, and much to incentivise me to dissect the arguments of people who use them.  Ad hominem attacks often do suceed in making the impersonal, personal for the person on the receiving end.

The young man presents his viewpoints articulately, but his information is incomplete in a number of areas, and therefore so are his arguments, such as:

# He forgot to mention that women "opt out" of jobs, and that "equality of outcome" is really what the cultural Marxist gender feminists are striving for.

#  Also, if women have a wage gap, how do they get their money, since the spending gap indicates they are the ones buying most things?

#  As far as rape shield laws, it's hard to assign exactly how much those laws have contributed to women filing false accusations of rape, except there is proof, that historically, there have been very significant false claims of rape  for various reasons.

#  As far as women being historically oppressed in voting.  Yes, it's true.  But in recent history (since WWI), it is men who've overwhelmingly been the ones being oppressed in this area, as evidenced by all American men (and probably other countries) who died in the Vietnam war, Korean war, and WWII without being old enough to vote.  The percentage of women dying under those same circumstances would be much less than 1%.

There are other points that could be brought up as well, but you get the idea.

"A little learning is a dangerous things;  drink deep, or taste not the Pierian Spring:  there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again." ~ Alexander Pope
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

The Biscuit Queen

I agree, MRA, the boy left out some important points. I am willing to buy him a copy of Warren Farrells book "Why Men Earn More" so he can read it for himself.

Can anyone find his e-mail? I have to study for several quizes and an exam today and have very limited time.
he Biscuit Queen

Fred X

Hmm

Not impressed how this board is being becoming decidedly mangina-ish here

I've lost all respect for you BQ- who talks BS

LOL

Here's one of your idiotic comments:

The kid has a point. A very good point and I cannot fathom how you do not see it. Fred X spews shit and we all get hit. Here is a young BOY who is being turned away because of one man's hatred.

No he doesn't have a point

And also- he read around various other men's sites- like MGTOW- and said it was bigoted

You haven't bothered to research what actually happened, and chose instead to be irrational

Much like Hazmat

And it's funny how you mention age- because this 'boy' as you put it must be around 20- and guess what- i'm only in my mid-twenties myself

LOL

And by the way- instead of wasting my time moaning, at least my blog is reaching a wide audience- and, apart from manginas and feminists, the reaction has been mostly good

I don't give a shit if you don't like my language

Being nice and polite will achieve NOTHING

It hasn't worked in the past

It won't work now

LOL

Damn- you've never once read anything I've written properly have you

I may have a harsh tone- but my arguments are always backed up

Oh, and Sethay- when you're done sticking your head up BQ's backside- perhaps you'd like to read around a bit, before making pussy-whipped comments that make you look like her sidekick

More from me at:

femskank_scum

Hey, I'm feminist_scum.  I had to make a new account because I lost my pass, and the forum wouldn't send me the email giving me it.  Anyways, in regards to Fredx.

When I first started blogging, I tried to be polite, and stuff like that, and well, I lost my patience with manginas and femskanks.  I see no point in being nice to them, they're vile.  This mangina guy on youtube is a typical mangina.  Despite what many of you MAY think, he is a lost cause.  Fred SHOWED him he was wrong, and he refused to accept it.

Biscuit Queen, you say Fred does more harm than good, or something similar?  Nonsense.  Although aggressive on my blog, I am pretty well mannered in person in general, and Fred has helped the likes of me AND others.  I don't like kissing ass too much, but many of his posts have helped me refute feminist lies.  Especially the gender pay gap one.

I do agree we need to reach out to young people, but not to people who won't change.  I blog to change the minds of people who are not set in their ways, and if I can do that, then I've done my job. 

Femskanks and manginas are scum of the earth.  They've helped turn this World in to a pile of shit, and have screwed many men over.  If you show how they're wrong, they censor you, or threaten you.  I've been censored and threatened many times in my 4 or so months in the anti feminist movement.  There is a VERY SMALL percentage of feminists who I don't mind and would act polite to.  Like Christina Hoff Sommers, and Wendy McElroy, but then again, I don't consider them to be feminists anyway.

To summarize, femcunts and manginas can go screw themselves.  I've been affected by anti male laws regarding domestic violence, and when I've voiced my concerns, femcunts and manginas have done fuck all apart from try and make it even worse.

Fuck them, and everything they stand for.

TheManOnTheStreet

I am somewhat torn here... On one hand I respect and admire TBQ.  On the other, I respect and admire Fred.  Sure he is abrasive as all hell, but shoot, just where in the world did playing nicey-nice get us?  Nowhere.  This young man is so indoctrinated that he is a lost cause.  And to top it all off, he screams "women love me 'cause I am sensative to womens needs"... bull crap.   "I need a hug 'cause I am so angy now"......

BAH!

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

The Biscuit Queen

Mar 31, 2007, 08:37 AM Last Edit: Mar 31, 2007, 08:38 AM by The Biscuit Queen
Fred, thank you for proving my point. I make the comment whose basic premise is that this boy, and yes I do think 20 is still a boy in many aspects today, could be reached. He is reacting to the likes of Fred X, whose point is usually lost amidst the vitriol. I do think your conceptual points are many times correct, but would you eat a perfectly good hot dog sitting on a plate in a pile of manure? Most would not.

The fact is that most of us commonly use radical feminists as proof the whole movement is defective. And we feel this is true. Feminists can do the same. Are we to be hypcrites and say they are wrong?

Your response is to both claim I am "insert one of several insults here"  and then insult people who agree with me.

You really did prove my point. Thank you. I am a diehard MRA and I was turned off. The average person will have much less ability to take your message as anything other than painting the MRM angry women haters. We must walk a line between not allowing PC society to dictate our behavior, and not shooting ourselves in the foot every time we open our mouths.

Femskank, you are wrong. We all are responsible for turning this world into what it is, men, women alike, for if we were not active, we passively let it get this way. Blaming a group and ranting against them is counterproductive after a certain point. Feminism is based on hatred, I would prefer to see the MRM NOT follow that path.

Fred obviously showed this boy nothing, other than a good tongue lashing which would rival a sailor. He made no difference, and the comments left were simply proving the boys points.

I can see how some people would be pulled in, motivated, or even taught by people like Fred. Some folks take different kinds of learnin, as my uncle says.  I do not think he has no benefit. I simply feel the net gain does not make up for the net loss.

I am allowed my opinion, as you are.
he Biscuit Queen

femskank_scum

Biscuit Queen, when I said feminists have helped make this World worse, I only meant in regards to domestic abuse laws, and other things which affect men. 

As for femcunts using radicals as proof our movement is defective, yes they could.  But Fred is not a radical.  The only part of him which could be considered radical is the way he insults femcunts and manginas, his message certainly is NOT.  That is how you judge radical feminists.  By their message.  If you want a radical MRA, look no further than Masculist Man. 

I agree when you say it would be a shame if we turned in to something just as bad as the feminists, but the likes of me, AND Fred have spoken up against people who hate on others unfairly.

You say Fred showed the boy nothing, well that's a load of nonsense right there.  Fred clearly showed him how he was wrong, AND proved it.  The guy, Hazmat, just refused to accept it.  I'm stunned at your claims that Fred proved Hazmat's points.  I really really am.  Fred pretty much destroyed any points Hazmat had, and then he just resorted to making comments which had nothing to do with anything because he had no come backs.

femskank_scum

Oh, and I won't be defending Fred any more, he clearly doesn't need me to.  But I just wanted to show some support to someone who has pretty much destroyed someone who was promoting feminist lies and myths.  If you take an issue with me though, I'll be happy to reply. 

Fred X

Mar 31, 2007, 09:13 AM Last Edit: Mar 31, 2007, 09:16 AM by Fred X
TMOTS and FS- thanks for the props- much appreciated

BQ:

I make the comment whose basic premise is that this boy, and yes I do think 20 is still a boy in many aspects today, could be reached.

I'm only a few years older than him- and even when I was in my pre-teen years I could see the truth for what it is- despite being around sell-outs and wimps growing up

Ignorance- especially in this age of technology- is no excuse I'm afraid

Also- he can't be reached

Before he even took issue with me- he poked fun at MGTOW

You never bothered to read or research any of this interaction- and instead relied on your irrationality and impulsivity to make your claims

I do think your conceptual points are many times correct, but would you eat a perfectly good hot dog sitting on a plate in a pile of manure? Most would not.

You are deliberately missing the point, and your poor use of metaphor doesn't 'get' what my blog is about

I highlight bias- I back it up

I'm just not polite about it- and for very good reason

Luckily- most MRA's I know are true comrades to the cause- and they are becoming less polite due to femprop and lies

You, and your jestered-sidekick are, IMO, are not helping matters with your ignorant statements

And I'm not going to change for you or nobody, and my arsehole is available for any issues you got about that

Your response is to both claim I am "insert one of several insults here"  and then insult people who agree with me.

Yes- I do insult

But I also give reasons too

The fact you ignore one aspect of my statements yet focus on another says more about your lack of attention than my alleged 'bigotry'

You really did prove my point. Thank you. I am a diehard MRA and I was turned off. The average person will have much less ability to take your message as anything other than painting the MRM angry women haters.

First off- a diehard MRA wouldn't be

a) so ignorant to the whole story and

b) condemn a supposed comrade before they understood said story

Secondly, you have fallen into the feminazi trap

You confuse me calling a femcunt as hating women

Just like Hazmat did

Well done- you have yet again shown your failure to grasp simple labels

Femcunt= feminists

Mangina= Pro feminist men

Femcunt does not equal women in general

Just as mangina does not equal men in general

This fundamental point shows how you are more of a sheep- rather than a 'diehard MRA'

Fred obviously showed this boy nothing, other than a good tongue lashing which would rival a sailor. He made no difference, and the comments left were simply proving the boys points.

You keep saying 'boy'

That's rather like a chivalrous man defending gender or age, based not on logic- but on personal emotion

He is not a boy

He is an adult

I am not much older than him myself

You make it sound like I am a 50 year old man who is picking on a 12 year old

You are truly stupid aren't you

And the comments left were not proving the boys points at all

They came from a number of MRA's, some bloggers themselves, who took issue with this mangina too

Feminism is based on hatred, I would prefer to see the MRM NOT follow that path.

LOL

Again- me being impolite makes no difference to the points I make

I spark a reaction wherever I go

I'd rather do that than spark NO reaction

I WANT men to get fired up and to see the bias

Why the fuck should I be polite about that?

And also- unlike feminism- I'm not hating women (gender) I am hating feminsim (ideology)

And, further, I am not calling for all women to be 'beaten to a pulp' like some known feminists did-

I AM, however, calling for men to be treated EQUALLY under the law

--

You are an ignoramous if I ever did meet one

Go and play with Hazmat

He could do with a new friend to rub up against

More from me at:

Go Up