Hillary Clinton: Women have always been the primary victims of war

Started by ., Aug 13, 2007, 04:57 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Lest anyone forget, in this presidential election, what Hillary Clinton has said about the victims of war:

"Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat."

Here's a PDF of the full speech, which she made 9 years ago at a forum on domestic violence in El Salvador.

This is the woman who wants authority over America's military forces, whose casualties in war are overwhelmingly men.  In Hillary's universe, women are worth more than men in life, and men suffer less than women even in death.

Men's Rights Activist

Sorry Hill, I didn't see a single woman in this boat.  I'm sure there are a few now.

And this thing is still insultingly hanging in my local post office.

Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

ramcharger1985

Yeah, women are such victims. Its obviously worse for the 19 year old girl, who is basically protected from all harm and free to pursue her own interests, compared to the 19 year old boy who, tomorrow, either is faced with two future choices: fight, kill, die, get tortured (while these same women are clad in "Boys are Dumb Throw Rocks at Them" T-Shirts while storming a college campus in a "Take Back The Night" march) in a desert, or get sent to the slammer for a romantic date with Bubba.

SecondToDie

So if it is the husbands, brothers, and sons who die in war, then wouldn't that make them the primary victims and women the secondary victims?

Kim2

So if it is the husbands, brothers, and sons who die in war, then wouldn't that make them the primary victims and women the secondary victims?

What???  How dare they die and leave the women to fend for themselves.  Just another prime example of how inconsiderate men are.   :rolle:

outdoors

ya nuthin like fightin diein for a countries and then being stripped of your rights at home,by the prmary victims of war-if u have one when ya get back-

shiva

"Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat."

Agh. That's laid on a bit thick.

Everyone's a victim of war when it happens. Some people don't notice it because they aren't direct victims. They just suddenly notice their favorite imported brand of whatever isn't coming as regular as it used to. The direct victims would be those who die in war, including civilians, and the secondary direct victims would be the families.
The above is the individual opinion of shiva. Unless stated otherwise, it's just an opinion; please do not confuse with a certified expert's individual opinion.

Mr. X

I keep thinking about those poor wives sniff sniff of the men who died at Bataan... those poor wives... they were so victimized.. much more than the men who were marched to their deaths and left as rotting carcasses on the side of the road, dying of malaria, exhaustion or rifle butted to death.... snif sniff.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Cordell Walker

I am willing to bet that many war widows would take exception to Ms CLinton's statement................................and if John McCain doesnt ream her a new asshole over this; he is a moron
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

shard43

I am willing to bet that many war widows would take exception to Ms CLinton's statement................................and if John McCain doesnt ream her a new asshole over this; he is a moron

You mean a man would imply that men have it worse than women in some tiny little thing, in some part of the universe somewhere?

Perish the thought.

gentlegiant

I am very afraid this chick might get into office...
Falsely accused and maliciously prosecuted.

K9

Funny. Conscripted males can't get out of the way of a battle, while women and "their" children merely have to move to safe ground, then return to what's left, or move on.

Hillary Rod-ASSED CLITON is the biggest snot-filled douche bag of a politician / would-be-human in history. Pure power is its goal, and evil is its game.

Does the Bible specifically say the anti-christ will be male? If so, it's probably a mistake, as the Writers knew very few females with power.

They think GW is bad? Wait'll they get a load of her!
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

Go Up