Unbelievable dinner conversation

Started by Aegis, Jan 29, 2008, 09:11 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Garak

first of all.........I AM TONY
second of all, I wasnt worked up, if he was going to make the point of a man standing his grounds in the face of unfair treatment by the courts there is darren mack that black guy in ATL etc et all
and btw bob if youre so god damn enthusiastic about killin and revolution, why you aint out on th ewarpath

Dual ID....Why?
I will stop staring at your boobs when you stop staring at my paycheck!

Cordell Walker

its not a dual ID.............I changed my name
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Garak

its not a dual ID.............I changed my name

Ok, I thought I saw both of you on at the same time. I guess I was wrong.

devia

Jan 29, 2008, 05:37 PM Last Edit: Jan 29, 2008, 05:59 PM by devia
Garak,

I hate to tell people this but i really don't get worked up about anything on this site.. or any internet site. I comment, put my two cents in, and sometimes I feel empathy for the stories I hear (just read John Dias yesterday and my heart went out to him) but I do not get upset or take anything people say personally. you can say a lot of things about me but I think my long-standing membership without ever saying "you're being mean to me....whine" speaks for itself . Believe me you guys are teddybears compared to the likes of anniee (old member who hated me because I was a swedish feminist and a whore)

Why? Because you don't know me and I don't know you, I mean who we really are. Heck if I can have enough of a thick skin to not get upset when my mom, dad,  mother-in-law, or even the kids sometimes say things that are rather insulting why would I let someone I don't know get under my skin? Besides maybe you need to vent.. and that's ok. I think what I need to do is call out the type of person who feels sorry for a 6 year old because her cunt was too small,  we all do what we need to do.

I apologize for adding to the derailment of this thread... should be my last words on the subject.

P.S I'm Canadian

Garak

Garak,

I hate to tell people this but i really don't get worked up about anything on this site.. or any internet site. I comment, put my two cents in, and sometimes I feel empathy for the stories I hear (just read John Dias yesterday and my heart went out to him) but I do not get upset or take anything people say personally. you can say a lot of things about me but I think my long-standing membership without ever saying "you're being mean to me....whine" speaks for itself . Believe me you guys are teddybears compared to the likes of anniee (old member who hated me because I was a swedish feminist and a whore)

Why? Because you don't know me and I don't know you, I mean who we really are. Heck if I can have enough of a thick skin to not get upset when my mom, dad,  mother-in-law, or even the kids sometimes say things that are rather insulting why would I let someone I don't know get under my skin? Besides maybe you need to vent.. and that's ok. I think what I need to do is call out the type of person who feels sorry for a 6 year old because her cunt was too small,  we all do what we need to do.

I apologize for adding to the derailment of this thread... should be my last words on the subject.

Well, it's like you said:

P.S Lots of men are found guilty that are innocent... sometimes it happens the other way around.

So if he really is guilty, so be it.

Bobx23456

what the fuck does OJ have to do with anything in the first place
why bring him up at all

OJ Stood his ground and ended up with custody of his minor children.  He should be a model to us all. 
Catch more of The World According to Bob at:  http://bobstruth.blogspot.com

It's time for men to retake our natural and age old leadership position.

Cordell Walker

OJ DIDNT HAVE ANY MINOR CHILDREN AT THAT TIME YA DAMN FOOL

Bobx23456

OJ DIDNT HAVE ANY MINOR CHILDREN AT THAT TIME YA DAMN FOOL

Someone is a "damn fool" but it's usually not Bob.

Sydney Brooke Simpson was born October 17, 1985.

Justin Ryan Simpson was born August 6, 1988.

Nicole divorced him in 1992.   The kids were 5 and 7 in 1992.

Nicole was murdered in 1994.  The kids were 7 and 9. 

That sounds like minor children to me.    OJ got custody.  It was unsuccessfully contested by Nicole's parents.

Blessings

Bob

Catch more of The World According to Bob at:  http://bobstruth.blogspot.com

It's time for men to retake our natural and age old leadership position.

Cordell Walker

got a link?

Cordell Walker

well bob you were right I was worng
apologies

devia

Before or after their mother was murdered?

Cordell Walker

naw, simpson did have minor children at the time of the murder trial....................that was my bad

Libertariandadd

Even before they started living together in Phoenix, Firdos Vohra, now 28, says her three-year relationship with 23-year-old Carlos Aguilera was never quite right. When she tried to break up with him, she said, he threatened to knock her teeth out.

Probably coached by some feminist social worker to lie.

Vohra left Aguilera in August and moved back to Austin, her hometown. She only agreed to see Aguilera after a few weeks of him harassing her family, she said. She met him about 4 p.m. Sept. 23 at a South Austin H-E-B parking lot so he could see their child, Frieda, who was then 2.

Why didnt the DV Gestapo arrest her at this time for depriving the father of visitation? (We all know the answer to that one). :angryfire:

When he met them, he held the baby, kissed her while she was in the car and then snatched the child and took off running, according to court records.

Was there a court order prohibitting the father from keeping his daughter? The article is  a pure propaganda ruse extolling the expansion of yet another malignant Gestapo bureaucracy.
'It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.' George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

Aegis

I sent this email to the writer yesterday afternoon.  Not my best work, but I was rushed.  I didn't get a reply yet, but it's still early.

Subject: Your article 'Before family violence turns fatal, team intervenes'

I am writing to express to you that I found yesterday's article disappointing.

In your article, you laid out the facts of the failed relationship of Firdos Vohra and Carlos Aguilera, as presented by Ms. Vohra.  The facts show that both parents were in the wrong, with Ms. Vohra having primary culpability.  However, your article paints a rather different picture.  It casts her as the tragic victim of domestic violence, despite the fact that violence never actually occurred.  There was only the threat of violence that happened once, according to her.  Let's go over the facts:

1.  Ms. Vohra threatens to leave Mr. Aguilera.  According to her, he threatens to knock her teeth out if she does this.
2.  Ms. Vohra kidnaps their two-year-old daughter and moves her across two state lines.
3.  After weeks of "harassment" of Ms. Vohra's family, Mr. Aguilera locates her and his daughter in Austin.
4.  Mr. Aguilera comes to Austin and arranges a meeting.  He does not "knock her teeth out" or resort to violence in this meeting as she says he threatened.  His actions show his primary concern to be reuniting with his daughter.
5.  Mr. Aguilera kidnaps their daughter and flees into Mexico.
6.  Ms. Vohra gets into contact with the Domestic Violence Emergency Response Team, and they catch him in Mexico.  He is arrested for aggravated kidnapping and held on $186000 bail.
7.  No word on Ms. Vohra being arrested for aggravated kidnapping.

Members of the DVERT make a number of questionable statements regarding this case.  Sgt. Sandy Hutchinson stated that this was "a good example" of the "extreme cases of family violence" that they handle.  Sgt. Hutchinson also characterized Ms. Vohra as a "survivor of domestic violence."  No.  Mr. Aguilera never hit Ms. Vohra.  She is not a survivor of domestic violence.  She is a kidnapper, who had her daughter kidnapped in kind.

Let's rewind and try this again.  But this time, let's switch out Ms. Vohra and Mr. Aguilera.
Dad threatens to leave Mom.  Mom says he'd better not because she'd knock his teeth out.
Dad leaves mom, absconding with 2-year old daughter.
Mom finds Dad with his family two states over.  She meets with him in a grocery store parking lot.
Mom runs away with daughter, and flees into Mexico.
Dad gets ahold of the DVERT.  They rouse the law enforcement, and quickly catch Mom in Mexico.  She's arrested for aggravated kidnapping, $138,000 bond.
Dad files a protective order against Mom, which means that she can't come near him, or by extension their daughter, without being arrested.
Dad states he is worried about what will happen when mom gets out of prison.

Now, doesn't that sound funny to you when you say it the other way?

Neither one of these two went about this situation the right way.  Law-abiding unwed parents get some sort of custody arrangement through the family court.  They don't snatch and run with their kids.  Unfortunately, the father in this story allowed himself to be baited into sinking to the level of the mother, and he will probably never see his daughter again.  Running with a child in Mexico is rightly illegal, but the co-opting of the law so that it no longer applies equally and is instead reduced to a weapon to serve at the pleasure of the mother is just plain wrong.  The bizarrely prejudiced statements of Sgt. Huchinson makes it clear that this is precisely the purpose of the DVERT.  We should be mourning its inception, not applauding it.

dr e

Great letter Aegis!  Let us know what you hear back.  My guess is that we will hear that the mother had MORE rights to the child than the father and was therefore more entitled to run off with the little one and to get support from the dv goons.  In other words we will hear a variation on "It's her child."  Will be interesting to watch.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Go Up