Edmonton cabbie sues passengers over false assault allegations

Started by outdoors, May 15, 2009, 02:47 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

neoteny

[...] a drunken 17-year-old passenger [...]

The mother of two was drunk and had already been sick.

The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

BRIAN

Her response to patriarchal opression was to fornicate like a rabbit and get piss drunk.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

outdoors

i just talked to this guy and asked him if for an update or if he dropped the suit;

still waiting court date no way i will drop it even costing money for my own layer which i pay from my pocket

LSBeene

It's amazing how with all the legal mechanisms in place that go into almost automatic mode when an accusation is put out - that you have to PROVE that such a set of events that are triggered by a false allegation have caused harm.

In a way, though, it's the states way of not wanting to admit their is a problem in the first place.

YOU or I make a false statement that impedes an investigation, we're facing charges.  Why?  Because the law is not a toy nor to be misused.

Which is who crazy our country has become - OF COURSE some PEOPLE will make false allegations.  OF COURSE it'll cause harm, that's WHY it's done.

The person who made a false allegation against me did not send me a snitty note, did not trip me in the hall, did not slip on the stairs and say "rape" - they did the worst possible, go for the jugular, life altering vicious thing they could.

It's DELIBERATE.

These girls don't need counseling - they need to be in prison so the rest of us are safe.

Oh, yea, and MIGHT deter a few others - just as an FYI.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Pacman7331

Good to hear. This man deserves justice. There should be mandatory penalties for using false accusations to oppress people into a life of fear and servility.

AnubisRox

If this actually goes through then I'm going to wait for the shaming rhetoric on the news and TV. Pretty much saying that he's the kind of "loser" that couldn't "take a joke" while being punched in the school bus.
ell she turned me into a NEWT!! A newt?! Er..., well I got better.

outdoors

If this actually goes through then I'm going to wait for the shaming rhetoric

he is gonna keep me updated(hopefully)

The Biscuit Queen

Can we help him with costs?
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

outdoors

someone on another site asked the same thing--i will send an e-mail and ask

outdoors

someone on another site asked the same thing--i will send an e-mail and ask

soner wrote;

my lawyer coast about $ 10 000 some my fellow driver made some donation towards my coast but on the other hand 4 girls hired 4 lawyers they paid way more than me if you can help its appreciated yellow cab drivers collecting money for me if you wana send any help you can send on my name to yellow cab edmonton my name is Soner Yasa
Thanks

outdoors

I heard the cabby won his case.

I am waiting for more info.

outdoors

from mgtow forum;

In this recent article, http://tinyurl.com/7o3f283 , Soner Yasa is called a "cry-baby". Unbelievable.

Please let them know what you think.

Go Up