Wine-tasting

Started by Galt, Nov 27, 2003, 06:06 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

nebulousone

Oh, not that I would know anything about bong water and how it smells.

:xyxwave:
i]Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.[/i]
~Abraham Lincoln

Galt

Double post

Galt

From Cunegund's website:

MD 20/20
18% alc. by vol.

As majestic as the cascading waters of a drain pipe, MD 20/20 is bottled by the 20/20 wine company in Westfield, New York.  This is a good place to start for the street wine rookie, but beware; this dog has a bite to back up its bark.  A few years ago, this drink scrapped the name "Mad Dog 20/20" and replaced it with the more sophisticated "MD 20/20".  You'll find this beverage as often in a bum's nest as in the rock quarry where the high school kids sneak off to drink.  This beverage is likely the most consumed by non-bums, but that doesn't stop any bums from drinking it!  Our research indicates that MD 20/20 is the best of the bum wines at making you feel warm inside.  Some test subjects report a slight numbing agent in MD 20/20, similar to the banana paste that the dentist puts in your mouth before injecting it with novicane.  Anyone that can afford a dentist should steer clear of this disaster.  Avaliable in various nauseating tropical flavors that coat your whole system like bathtub scum, but only the full "Red Grape Wine" flavor packs the 18% whallop.

Liquor stores are starting to be infiltrated by a 13% variety of MD 20/20 Red Grape.  Even the lowest functioning of bums will know not to get swindled out of 5%.

Night Train Express
17.5% alc. by vol.

Don't let the 0.5% less alcohol by volume fool you, the Night Train is all business when it pulls into the station.  All aboard to nowhere - woo wooo!  The night train runs only one route: sober to stupid with no roundtrip tickets available, and a strong liklihood of a train wreck along the way.  This trainyard favorite is vinted and bottled by E&J Gallo Winery, in in Modesto, CA.  Don't bother looking on their web page, because they dare not mention it there.  As a clever disguise, the label says that it is made by "Night Train Limited."  Some suspect that Night Train is really just Thunderbird with some Kool-Aid-like substance added to try to mask the Clorox flavor.  Some of our researchers indicated that it gave them a NyQuil-like drowsiness, and perhaps this is why the put "night" in the name.  The picture (above right) shows that the subject that drank Night Train is down for the count, while the Cisco guzzling subject is ready to rock.  Guaranteed to tickle your innards

Galt

[Sorry, wrong thread]

Vet/Father

Happy to see you Galt...

Galt

It's too bad this website had to die a cold-entropy death. It was a fun site years ago. I guess everything has its season.

Vet/Father

It's too bad this website had to die a cold-entropy death. It was a fun site years ago. I guess everything has its season.
Alot of our brothers that were here years , years ago were also serving overseas in the war zones...
Fighting for this country they loved , but at the same time destroying them on the home front...
I feel many lost the battles, or there lives over there ...
This website is a Treasure Trove of informations, stories, facts, experiences, and it was there way to vent out there inner pains, etc...
Remember they took out many, many of us ... by so many means... You know .
I pray for them, and honor them...This site is not dead...there voices are written here .
We are the wise ones who see and understand what is happening in the big picture of things.

Vet/Father

I will continue as long as possible not many of us left.

dr e

Great thread!

I may have some news soon about possible alternatives.

E
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Go Up