Baby Genital Mutilation Trial Begins

Started by Men's Rights Activist, Aug 08, 2009, 07:44 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Men's Rights Activist

I wonder if the women's-industry, court advocates can find some new way to blame this on the male victim in the case.

http://tinyurl.com/l4oqd5
Baby Genital Mutilation
Trial Begins

published : Thursday, 06 Aug 2009, 9:29 AM CDT

HOUSTON - A woman accused of cutting off her infant son's genitals is set to go to trial in Houston.

Jury selection was scheduled to begin Thursday in the trial of Katherine Nadal. Prosecutors say the 28-year-old mother was high on drugs when she used an unknown sharp cutting instrument to mutilate her then 5-week-old son...
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Sir Jessy of Anti

I wonder if this is a case of anger transference whereby the child became the victim of the mother's aggression towards the father.  The sexual nature of the sadism suggests it?   Any way you slice it she deserves to rot.
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

Men's Rights Activist

Aug 08, 2009, 12:49 PM Last Edit: Aug 08, 2009, 01:02 PM by Men's Rights Activist
In theory, her defense may well seek to excuse her misbehavior by offering a defense that "comes up" with some perceived abuse in her life, then blaming her misbehavior on it.

Should this case be prosecuted as a hate crime (motivated by gender), and/or domestic violence?  Some in the domestic violence industry say, "There is no excuse for domestic violence," but I suspect her defense will wield a bounty of excuses for her misbehavior.

A man in identical circumstances would just be labeled a monster, and thrown into America's gender gulag (America's prison system), IMO.

If the abused, and tortured, child in this case grows up to be socially maladjusted, will any of his misbehavior be excused, or even dealt with compassionately?  I suspect not. He's the wrong sex.

Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

gwallan

How long before she's on Oprah getting standing ovations from thousands of women?

In 95% of things 100% of people are alike. It's the other 5%, the bits that are different, that make us interesting. It's also the key to our existence, and future, as a species.

Crusoe

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6567127.html

Prosectuors this morning told jurors in Katie Nadal's injury to a child trial that she completely cut off her 5-week-old son's penis and testicles, leaving a perfectly square wound.

Defense attorneys countered that they'll present expert testimony that the wound could have been caused by a dachshund, as Nadal told investigators.

Assistant District Attorney Denise Oncken told jurors that Nadal injected cocaine the day before, had an argument with her husband that day and then assaulted the child the next morning.

Oncken told jurors the couple argued over whether the baby should be circumcised, with Katie Nadal arguing in favor.

Words fail me.
:angryfire:

PowerMan72

HMMM . . .

Not very many Web sites carrying this story. And of the ones that are, most have commenting turned OFF.
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

TripeSupper

A truly horrific story, and because of his age the poor victim has yet to deal with the consequences.

I wonder at what age this would be classed as a "And finally..." humorous new story? We all know it is deemed so when a woman does it to a adult male, so what age is the acceptable age for such mutilation? 18? 21? 25?

User 0

Probably at an age where men are considered capable of sex and/or reproduction. 

Quentin0352

But the DOG took a knive to the baby and did it, not her! They need to jail that evil dog to punish it and let the poor woman go. After all, she woudn't lie about something like that and just because there is no evidence her claim was true and they never could find any of the things she said were there that prove the dog did it doesn't mean she would lie. We know women never lie about things like this or abuse kids so it must be the dog or somehow the evil father did it and she was abused and scared of him so is covering it up to keep from being beaten by the father.

sarcasm

gwallan

Aug 11, 2009, 10:50 AM Last Edit: Aug 11, 2009, 10:53 AM by gwallan
 :yikes:

My God, my God, the dingo's got my baby!

Mrs L. Chamberlain, 1980
In 95% of things 100% of people are alike. It's the other 5%, the bits that are different, that make us interesting. It's also the key to our existence, and future, as a species.

rph3664

Did you know that Texas Medicaid is refusing to pay for plastic surgery because it's considered cosmetic?  The only thing I can think of is that it's run by rabid man-haters.

And I'm a woman.

Go Up