Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2014, 02:43:06 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Men's Health Network

+  Stand Your Ground
|-+  Stand Your Ground Forums
| |-+  Main
| | |-+  Two 7-year-old girls - kissing each other's ... ???
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Two 7-year-old girls - kissing each other's ... ???  (Read 4331 times)
Amber

View Profile WWW
« on: December 02, 2003, 07:39:51 PM »

I got 2 new books from the library so I can polish up my Modesty piece.  Return to Modesty by Wendy Shalit and The Secret Lives of Girls:  What good girls really do - sex play, aggression, and their guilt by Sharon Lamb.  I already read the first one but wanted it to draw from.  The second one reads not only "feminist" but "desire to sexualize girls at a young age" all over it.  I wanted to compare and contrast.  

Here is the first paragraph of the introduction of the latter book.

"As Sarah, naked and vulnerable, struggles to free herself from the imaginary bonds that tie her hands to the bed frame, Lisa bends down over Sarah's naked body and slowly but gently places a kiss on the top of her bare vagina.  Because they hear footsteps in the hall, this electrifying act signals the end of the game, and both girls, seven years old, hasten to get their clothes back on before Lisa's mother knocks on the closed and locked door of her bedroom.  They are now satisfied and silly but still hopeful that tomorrow or the next day they will find another time to reenact this powerful game as well as switch roles.  Next time Sarah will be the man, Lisa the woman."

:shock:  :shock:  :roll:

From what I can tell, the entire point of the book is "children have sexual feelings anyway so we shouldn't deny them."  Pretty much serves as an excuse to sexualize girls as young as 7.  

So how about - females on this board?  Did your "sex games" include kissing other little girls' vaginas?  Is this just ... a normal thing?

:roll:

When I was about 5 a neighbor boy asked me to show me mine if he showed me his.  He showed me his and then I ran away too embarrased to take my pants down, lol.

Why do they start books off like this?  It is to shock us with a radical extreme right from the beginning so everything else they say looks halfway normal?  I think it is.  As soon as you are thrown off guard, and your perception of what is normal and what is not is thrown off, it is easy to pour propaganda.

he men's movement is a hate movement.  

What feminism is to men; the men's rights movement is to women.

Men's rights activists blame misandry for all their problems in the same way that feminists blame the patriarchy.

The only thing men's rights activists are good at is abusing women.  

And you can quote me on that.  Cheesy
Pernicious

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2003, 08:01:38 PM »

When I was like 5 and 6 my neighbor girl and I used to play doctor, and we would do exams on each other Tongue

do what I need to do to protect my loved ones, friends, and family. This is what men do.
Amber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2003, 08:13:37 PM »

Here is an interesting paragraph,

"Not so long ago, girls and women were viewed as evil temptresses, seductive witches, and manipulative matriarchs, but even when these images flourished, there was always the opposite image of the pure and good girl, as in a fairy talke, set beside them for comparison.  It's time to take a look at the fantasies that we all keep repressing - those fantasies of women as insatiable, angry witches and bitches, oversexed, with monstrous appetites, women who actually want power over another person, who want to dominate, and women who find pleasure in sexual feelings and aggression against another.  And when we allow them into our lives, they may not feel so exaggeratedly wrong."

Notice her motive for re-glamorizing the image fo the "angry witch and bitch."  It has absolutely nothing to do with this being a desirable state, one that will help women do X, or anything.  We are doing it so girls who have these feelings "wont' feel so wrong."  This book is one big rationalization fest.  The author admits in the beginning that she never felt she lives up to either the conservative nice girl image or the feminist image that women are naturally nurturing and caring.  So she is pretty much writing this book to prove that her natural state is in fact "normal."

I have another paragraph I want to post, give me a minute.

Men's rights activists blame misandry for all their problems in the same way that feminists blame the patriarchy.

Amber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2003, 08:19:23 PM »

"Finally, someone reading this book is bound to ask, What about 'girl power'?  Aren't girls today more powerful than ever thanks to those early feminists .... And even sexually aren't they worlds apart from the whitegloved Mommy's helper of the fifties?  Many have commented on how high school girls today seem unashamedly raunchy in their discussion of sex and bodies."

"Teenage girls today engage in sex earlier and speak more freely about their sexual exploits.  These acts frequently do not derive from a love of their bodies or an urge to express and understand themselves sexually, but from a desire to garner male attention ... "

"If recent reports on teen sexuality are accurate, sexually active teens frequently regret their early sex, wishing they could do their teen years over again.  The raucous, in-your-face teen sexuality of today is not a sexuality that leaves them feeling powerful."

Well, I agree, teenagers having sex is not a wise or healthy thing.  Most girls end up regretting having sex as a teenager.  Well, I am posting this because it is interesting that she admits that having sex as a teenager is not leaving a positive feeling in women today.  Also, she seems to think sexual play is OK so as long as it is 7 yr olds kissing each other's vaginas, but not more developed teenagers having heterosexual sex.  Hmmmmm.

AliciaGoMavs

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2003, 08:44:12 PM »

Yep, I remember my childhood being one long lesbian orgy, until the stuck-up adults broke us up and gave us "cock is good" t-shirts to wear.
Seriously, don't girls have tea parties anymore?  I used to.  Sex was not even a word in my dictionary then, much less kissing each other in the vagina.  

I don't know why these groups are so determined to sexualize girls.  Whether it's good or not for these girls to be sexualized early seems to be irrelevant.  Maybe they hate being women, and desire to ruin the lives of girls as early as possible.

Remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother's eye."  --Jesus Christ
NAB Matthew 7:5
Amber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2003, 08:48:57 PM »

Quote from: "AliciaGoMavs"
Yep, I remember my childhood being one long lesbian orgy, until the stuck-up adults broke us up and gave us "cock is good" t-shirts to wear.

:laugh2:  :laugh2:

Bilbo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2003, 11:13:14 PM »

I actually attended kindergarten at Studio 54.  I was such a little prick tease.

:mrgreen:

Funny post, Alicia.

It is impossible to reason a man out of something he was never reasoned into in the first place- Swift

"The cardinal principle of judicial restraint--if it is not necessary to decide more, it is necessary not to decide more."
AliciaGoMavs

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2003, 10:01:19 AM »

Thanks, Bilbo.  I'm always cool, but sometimes I really rock!  Wink

Remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother's eye."  --Jesus Christ
Amber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2003, 06:08:32 PM »

Amber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2003, 09:09:05 PM »

AlexanderGoMavs

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2003, 12:03:30 PM »

I don't remember that part of Alicia's childhood.  Interesting.  Maybe she took TOO much of an interest in sports...  Wink

A fiend in need is a fiend indeed" - Boris Badenov.
AliciaGoMavs

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2003, 03:16:12 PM »

Quote from: "AlexanderGoMavs"

I don't remember that part of Alicia's childhood.  Interesting.  Maybe she took TOO much of an interest in sports...  Wink

Okay, who snitched on me to my brother about this post? :mad:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length