Boycott American Women blog raising a shit storm, FemBots go crazy(MRO)

Started by outdoors, Jan 01, 2011, 04:38 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

FP

Jan 03, 2011, 11:08 AM Last Edit: Jan 03, 2011, 11:11 AM by FP

what?
valenti wants to overturn the tradition of "innocent until proven guilty"

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2010/12/14/why-do-totalitarian-feminists-get-free-publicity/

Actual article mentioned in OP:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/10/AR2010121006996.html

Money quote:
"The fact that U.S. law is so ill- equipped to actually protect women in realistic scenarios is a national embarrassment - not to mention a huge hurdle in obtaining justice for sexual assault victims. Swedish rape laws don't ban "sex by surprise" (a term used by Assange's lawyer as a crass joke), but they do go much further than U.S. laws do, and we should look to them as a potential model for our own legislation.

In fact, some activists and legal experts in Sweden want to change the law there so that the burden of proof is on the accused; the alleged rapist would have to show that he got consent, instead of the victim having to prove that she didn't give it. "

neoteny

From the WP article:

Only 20 percent of the rape cases reported in Sweden in 2008 resulted in a court trial.

So? The other 80% could be a plea of guilty at arraignment or a plea deal; this piece of trivia is meaningless without telling what exactly happens in the other 80%... typical feminist misinformation/propaganda by implication/innuendo.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

LSBeene

What's really scary about Valenti, and I've met so many women like her, is that even if she were to watch, FIRST-HAND, a friend of hers being railroaded for a rape he did not commit, she'd not learn from it nor change her tune.

She's a bigot of the first order.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Cordell Walker

what valenti dont realize, is tha once the system don protect us dudes against  false accusation,  the system dont protect false accusers agaisnt us
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

neoteny

what valenti dont realize, is tha once the system don protect us dudes against  false accusation,  the system dont protect false accusers agaisnt us

I'm afraid false accusations of rape aren't exactly symmetrical with assault or murder; it is easily possible that the former enjoys more of a pass -- for whatever reasons -- from the so-called justice system than the latter.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Cordell Walker

I'm afraid false accusations of rape aren't exactly symmetrical with assault or murder; it is easily possible that the former enjoys more of a pass -- for whatever reasons -- from the so-called justice system than the latter.

you miss the point homie
the system doesnt  protect the accused
that means  that the cops  got a lot more occupational hazard
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

neoteny

you miss the point homie

I certainly do because I still don't get what you're trying to say about the system not protecting the false accusers and cops' occupational hazard level being upped.

outdoors

i think he is trying to say that this logic would put false accuser's in danger from the ppl they are accusing.....???

User 0

Jan 04, 2011, 08:06 AM Last Edit: Jan 04, 2011, 08:50 AM by User 0
He's saying that if the system does not protect the falsely accused, then they have nothing left to lose IF accused.  Since they are up shit creek anyway, they would simply start killing their accusers, who cannot realistically be protected.

Edited for sentence structure and clarity.

neoteny

Thanks, User 0.

LSBeene

I know it's already been paraphrased - but let me take a stab at it:

The reason a falsely accused person (of either gender) does not take justice into their own hands is the deeply rooted belief that our justice system, for all it's faults, is grounded on certain rules, fairness, and that that there is hope (and even an expectation of justice).

If our system of justice becomes tyranny, is manifestly unfair, and clearly says that the rules of our civil society are not real - the person who is falsely accused comes to the conclusion that the only way a false accuser will face justice is at their own hand.

The falsely accused then does (for lack of a better term) a cost benefit analysis of their chances to extract justice from the life destroyer and either does not act or he/she does.

At that point, if the people do not believe in their court system, and their system of law, they will not respect it in many areas nor follow it's directions.

No matter how it's going to be painted in the media, the falsely accused has ALREADY been stripped of all his earned social and financial gains, and, having little to lose (in their mind) will seek "street justice" by their own actions.

That's just historical fact.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

neoteny

The problem is that retribution is only one aspect of justice; and taking it into one's hand can deliver only that. If a false accuser gets beaten/killed, the moral of the story is far from unambiguous. Politics/propaganda will make a martyr out of the false accuser and will vilify the vigilante. IMO it is more important to publicly expose the false accuser than to take revenge on her/him; even if no formal punishment is delivered to the false accuser, morally s/he is a loser.

I don't claim that I have a solution for this problem; but I can't denounce women who kill their abusers -- and there are some real abuse cases, I'm sure -- yet support the falsely accused when he takes justice into his hand.

User 0

The difference is that abused women have several sources they can levy for help.  Remove the presumption of innocence for rape allegations, and the falsely accused have no means of protecting themselves. 

The only viable defence would be to accuse first, much like the witch trials.

neoteny

It is possible to get three months of jail for a false accusation: but one has to falsely accuse a police officer.

outdoors

now if this little write-up doesn't prove this blogger right-i don't know what would?

American Women Boycotter Tells Us Why We Don't Deserve Him
Posted by Sasha Brown-Worsham on January 4, 2011 at 8:40 AM

When you think of American women, what do you think of? If you said an incredibly diverse group of people with varying interests, shades of hair, skin colors, religions, and creeds, then you're right. But one guy feels otherwise and has dedicated an entire blog to bashing us American women, claiming we are all the same.

What kind of loser writes an entire blog dedicated to boycotting American women? This guy. And it's making quite a stir. In it, he discusses his own hatred of American women (as though there is any one common thread between such a diverse group of people), but he also receives emails and letters from other men who also hate American women.

The alternative name for this blog may have been "bitter, ugly guy who can't get laid writes a blog," but let's pretend for a moment that he is the kind of guy any of us would want to date (unlikely) and review his thoughts on us:

American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

Does anyone else get a 35-year-old virgin vibe from this guy? He clearly lives in his mom's basement and plays video games all day. His job at the grocery store is unfulfilling so he plays scratch tickets a lot, but his skin condition prevents him from getting a job anywhere else.

Also, he smells.

Luckily, he has friends. Like Henry:

i've never met any women other than american women, but i will say they (American women) are a huge pain in the ass and i couldn't imagine women from any other country being any worse than american women.

Anyway, you dumb American women can bitch and whine all you want. The facts are that over 50 percent of American women are single. The facts speak for themselves- NO ONE WANTS YOU!

Now, Henry is a real catch. He can't spell American (in the headline, he spells it "Ameican"), plus he's never left the country. Oh, baby. I sure do love a guy who has no interest in traveling and whose world view is limited to his parents' kitchen. What's hotter than that? If only he liked American women! Then I might stand a chance!

Or how about James? Here is what he had to say:

Marrying an American woman is the dumbest thing a man could ever do. Save your money and marry an asian woman or a eastern European woman. You won't be disappointed.

So, here is what we know about James: Mail order brides are his friends. Plus, HE knows the super secret "dumbest thing a man could do." That makes him like super, super smart. Darn, ladies. Aren't we sad we won't be getting this catch?

Here's another gem from Sam:

American women have confused being strong and independent with what they want (selfishness), what they want to hear (arrogance). Ever disagree with an American woman, they can't take it and they tell you it's negative or being critical or opinionated, even if you show them proof they are wrong.

What Sam reveals here is that he isn't intelligent enough to want a smart woman who can debate. I know plenty of men like that and believe me Sam, there are many, many American women out there who will happily not think and mindlessly cook and clean for you. Or maybe you would be better off marrying one of those $5,000 rubber dolls? Something tells me that is the closest thing Sam will ever get to a woman, American or otherwise.

What do you think of this website?

http://thestir.cafemom.com/love_sex/114508/american_women_boycotter_tells_us

Go Up