Boycott American Women blog raising a shit storm, FemBots go crazy(MRO)

Started by outdoors, Jan 01, 2011, 04:38 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

outdoors

http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/

Khankrumthebulgar wrote;
A US marine has put up a blog called Boycott American Women.  Jezebel, Feministe.us and other Feminists are going bonkers over this.

hxxp://jezebel.com/5719209/idiot-starts-boycott-of-american-women

Read the comments. Similiar comments are on Feministe.us. This follows a recent oped piece on the Washignton Post from Jessica Valenti of Feministing.com. Where she promotes the judicial concept of the elimination of consensual sex. Where US Women need not prove rape, they can withdraw consent at any time and send a man to Prison. Feminists are in fact a parody of themselves. Even Women in larger numbers are losing their tolerance for these Dysfunctional Attention Whores.

http://www.feministe.us/blog/archives/2010/12/27/boycott-american-women/#comments

As I have posted all over the web. The fact that IMBRA was passed is now obvious. US Men in record numbers are bailing on Marriage, and now even bailing on American Women. The University of Virgina's Marriage Initiative Project 2010 summary report, basically in a Nut shell says marriage at its current rate of decline will be gone in a generation.

US Women are in a panic. Unable to realize their hateful, vengeful and spiteful comments reveal their true nature. Is the reason US Men are bailing on them. What's worse is whoring behavior is now promoted by Hollyweird to our debased culture that has ruined or Women. Most are unfit to breed with.

The Biscuit Queen

I can see why they are upset. I have no issue with a blog calling out American women on their behavior-it is boorish and unfair and these women should understand that when they behave in these ways it turns men off. I am an american woman and I am embarrassed by what passes as normal behavior and ideas. The attempt to give women carte blanche to ruin a man's life by crying rape for consenual sex, by bypassing the rights of the accused, and by turning a blind eye to women's criminal behavior are all dangerous problems to everyone in society, especially men. I completely agree with the boycott and would not blame any man for steering clear of American women for these reasons.

The issue I have is the use of derogatory terms like sluts and whores and telling them to become lesbians or cat hoarders, none of which describe the behavior to which this blogger is refering. He is basically taking a really good point and dressing it up with lumps of turds....no one will see his points because all they see is the shit.

I really wish people would take 5 minutes to think about what they write before they push 'enter'.

he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

outdoors

The issue I have is the use of derogatory terms like sluts and whores and telling them to become lesbians or cat hoarders, none of which describe the behavior to which this blogger is refering. He is basically taking a really good point and dressing it up with lumps of turds....no one will see his points because all they see is the shit.

after browsing the responding sites and the comments with-in

this blogger has nothing on them

The Biscuit Queen

Doesn't matter.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Cordell Walker

I like sluts
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

outdoors

outdoors

Doesn't matter.

if you read some of the femposts-you will se they are proving that this blog is the perfect description-and the feminists are proving it all on their own with their replies

neoteny

The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Cordell Walker

neoteny

The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

FP

I can see why they are upset. I have no issue with a blog calling out American women on their behavior-it is boorish and unfair and these women should understand that when they behave in these ways it turns men off. I am an american woman and I am embarrassed by what passes as normal behavior and ideas. The attempt to give women carte blanche to ruin a man's life by crying rape for consenual sex, by bypassing the rights of the accused, and by turning a blind eye to women's criminal behavior are all dangerous problems to everyone in society, especially men. I completely agree with the boycott and would not blame any man for steering clear of American women for these reasons.

I really wish people would take 5 minutes to think about what they write before they push 'enter'.

You're going the diplomatic route, the Glen Sacks way. Its been tried, some will keep trying and they may win with that route, but only if the "extremists" wake folks up at this point. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, as radical feminists have often proven. Some average women and manginas need to see how angry many men are, how biased the system is. Men will be demonized whether they try the reasonable route or "get in your face" or rather promote a boycott. A boycott that will never ever be fully effective, except for the men with the most potential (the ones women want to mate/grab on to) jumping ship (already happening and more noticable every day). I'm told my anger will go away if I clean myself up and get out there. Well sure, in many ways thats true. That doesn't change the fact that I'll still be a second class citizen and still have even single mothers who expect or demand that I worship them just for being women, oh and finance their kids and lifestyles. I should feel damn lucky they want me at all. Oh, and pick up the tab for all the party girls through social welfare taxes too while you're at it. Theres a good boy! Who wants a clam flavored biscuit!

Over the past couple of years, having thought about it a lot, the very passage of IMBRA says diplomacy, compromise, talking things out isn't going to work on its own. That Valenti's argument for repeal of the long legal tradition of "innocent until proven guilty" for sex crimes/rape gets posted in a NATIONAL newspaper tells me there is little room or point to debate in a "calm reasonable manner". They (feminists) won't listen. They'll turn up the Shrill Harridan Harpy Amp to 11.

neoteny

Well said, FP.

outdoors

You're going the diplomatic route, the Glen Sacks way. Its been tried, some will keep trying and they may win with that route, but only if the "extremists" wake folks up at this point. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, as radical feminists have often proven. Some average women and manginas need to see how angry many men are, how biased the system is. Men will be demonized whether they try the reasonable route or "get in your face" or rather promote a boycott. A boycott that will never ever be fully effective, except for the men with the most potential (the ones women want to mate/grab on to) jumping ship (already happening and more noticable every day). I'm told my anger will go away if I clean myself up and get out there. Well sure, in many ways thats true. That doesn't change the fact that I'll still be a second class citizen and still have even single mothers who expect or demand that I worship them just for being women, oh and finance their kids and lifestyles. I should feel damn lucky they want me at all. Oh, and pick up the tab for all the party girls through social welfare taxes too while you're at it. Theres a good boy! Who wants a clam flavored biscuit!

Over the past couple of years, having thought about it a lot, the very passage of IMBRA says diplomacy, compromise, talking things out isn't going to work on its own. That Valenti's argument for repeal of the long legal tradition of "innocent until proven guilty" for sex crimes/rape gets posted in a NATIONAL newspaper tells me there is little room or point to debate in a "calm reasonable manner". They (feminists) won't listen. They'll turn up the Shrill Harridan Harpy Amp to 11.

100% agreed

Cordell Walker

what?
valenti wants to overturn the tradition of "innocent until proven guilty"

TheManOnTheStreet

In rape cases anyhow...

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Go Up