Hello, nice to be back!

Started by Mad Hatter, Feb 05, 2012, 10:32 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Mad Hatter

Hello, I wrote Doc to ask for a return to the boards. It's been a few years since I've been here, my main motivation to come back is to share my experiences with my divorce, the family judicial system etc. Feminism hasn't and isn't going to change anytime soon, and one inherant reason why is the men in our society who simply turn a blind eye to it...until it affects them then the shit storm ensues lol.
And the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. ~ Harrison

wh666

Nice to meet you, hope the divorce wasnt too bad?

dr e

Feb 05, 2012, 03:01 PM Last Edit: Feb 05, 2012, 03:04 PM by dr e

Hello, I wrote Doc to ask for a return to the boards. It's been a few years since I've been here, my main motivation to come back is to share my experiences with my divorce, the family judicial system etc. Feminism hasn't and isn't going to change anytime soon, and one inherant reason why is the men in our society who simply turn a blind eye to it...until it affects them then the shit storm ensues lol.

Glad you have joined us!  Did you want to let people know your old identify?  Probably only Galt might remember....maybe others?

E
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Mad Hatter

Nice to meet you, hope the divorce wasnt too bad?

The divorce was grueling, but I persevered, thanks.
And the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. ~ Harrison

Mad Hatter

Glad you have joined us!  Did you want to let people know your old identify?  Probably only Galt might remember....maybe others?

E

Doc that can be your call, I have no issues with it. I actually was back here as Alien Love Child back when the divorce was freshly over,. I forgot about that.... She left 7 years ago now. After one comment, I knew I wasn't ready then to embark on this ... I was still bitter.

I decided I would write you honestly on an email with my real name and respect that this is your forum and if you were willing to offer the olive branch, it would be on the level. Thanks for doing that.

Mad Hatter

So how does one get a profile pic added?

Mad Hatter

:crickets:
So how does one get a profile pic added?

dr e

They call me Rip van E...

Sorry.

By profile pic you mean the avatar?  Under your screen name? for each post?  Go to the button at the top that says "Profile" and then to the category on the left sidebar that says  "Forum Profile Information."  The avatar info is at the top.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Mad Hatter

It's all good, thanks.

Mad Hatter

So where did everybody go?? Galt, Devia, Dave? Doc?

Iron John

Hello Mad Hatter.  I'm new here, but welcome back all the same!

dr e

Hey Hatter!  Doc and Galt are still here, Devia left the building and I am not sure who you are referring to when you say Dave.  Refresh my memory.

PowerMan72

:occasion18:

Welcome back Mad Hatter!
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

Mad Hatter

Hey Hatter!  Doc and Galt are still here, Devia left the building and I am not sure who you are referring to when you say Dave.  Refresh my memory.

Byron I meant. There were a few others but my memory doesn't work so well..

dr e

Byron I meant. There were a few others but my memory doesn't work so well..

Yes, you mean David Byron.  He was ahead of his time in some ways. I learned quite a bit watching him interact with feminists.  I still use his site on feminist hate.  Great stuff.

Go Up