Go Down

Vet/Father

Aug 16, 2012, 09:14 PM Last Edit: Aug 16, 2012, 09:33 PM by Vet/Father
http://www.therightsphere.com/2012/08/eric-boehlert-navy-seals-are-gutless/
=================================
SAY WHAT!!!!!!
These men are the best of the best...
I think we found one of our leaker(s) ?
If I was in jungle patrol and came across these guys even in a exercise..I would psss on my pants...no joke
Now, these subhumans *&^* are attacking our Navy Seals...reword that...more

Vet/Father

Aug 16, 2012, 09:18 PM Last Edit: Aug 16, 2012, 09:37 PM by Vet/Father
Dishonorable Disclosures
Don't forget this-->
25 Navy SEALs Killed in Afghanistan Chopper Crash

I'd always believed from day one , they were set up...
Michael Savage: set up to kill Navy SEALs

Vet/Father

Doing a little research on this &%$ ... I wonder if he's a Homosexual, because for one. He sounds like one, and 2nd..did a quick google on the punk, and revealed alot of issue(s) of gays and him...
tell me he don't sound homosexual..
http://current.com/shows/talking-liberally/videos/eric-boehlert-on-the-gop-being-so-far-out-on-the-ledge/

Captain Courageous

Do you really think anybody takes what he said seriously?

As I heard it on Fox, they killed Bin Laden and are fed up with Obama claiming he played some major part in it.

Thought: The Femin-SS has yet to penetrate their ranks. The Demi Moore movie is still just that ... a movie. In the meantime, just rank them out and badmouth them ... your basic feminasty M.O.

They keep saying this is the dirtiest of campaigns so far. I say it's the craziest I've seen in my entire life.

Vet/Father

Aug 17, 2012, 08:25 AM Last Edit: Aug 17, 2012, 09:34 AM by Vet/Father

Do you really think anybody takes what he said seriously?

As I heard it on Fox, they killed Bin Laden and are fed up with Obama claiming he played some major part in it.

Thought: The Femin-SS has yet to penetrate their ranks. The Demi Moore movie is still just that ... a movie. In the meantime, just rank them out and badmouth them ... your basic feminasty M.O.

They keep saying this is the dirtiest of campaigns so far. I say it's the craziest I've seen in my entire life.

I agree it is the dirtiest I've seen too...
"...Thought: The Femin-SS has yet to penetrate their ranks..."
true..., but they ((many)) had been taken out...somebody is leaking info, and putting 25 in a OLD slow-moving-designed in the 1950s,Used alot in the 60s helicopter..With a top speed of 170 knots (196 mph, 315 km/h) .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_CH-47_Chinook
-- incident was a set up...There is no way the SS can penetate this group agreed 100%, but they use other means...read between the lines

CaptDMO

Doing a little research on this &%$ ... I wonder if he's a Homosexual...

Homosexual? Who knows.
"Gay"? Probably
"faggot" or "cunt"? Well, as these words, in context, aren't exclusive to denote whiny homosexuals, or unplesent females respectively,... most certainly.

Of course, other's opinion, and "acceptable useage" may differ.....

Iron John

Gutless?  I'm sorry, but I don't think this word applies to the group of men he is talking about.  Just look at the rigorous training they volunteer for and endure.  Along with years of combat experience, assuming they aren't killed or disabled in the process.

Captain Courageous

He reminds me of the guy that went public (including YouTube) claiming he performed fellatio on the President.

He too will soon be completely forgotten. Must be on drugs - DMT or something similar.

Vet/Father

Vet/Father

Obama Adds Military Heroes to 'Enemies List'
..."President Barack Obama has added military heroes to his "enemies list," singling out veterans' groups such as Special Operations for America and Veterans for a Strong America on his campaign website, much as he singled out donors to Republican rival Mitt Romney for attack. Several veterans' groups have spoken out against the Obama administration's habit of taking credit for the Osama bin Laden raid and leaking military secrets for political gain--so the Obama campaign is trying to shoot the messenger..."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/08/21/Obama-Adds-Military-Heroes-to-Enemies-List

Go Up