Some Very Dark Info on Obama...Are they true ?

Started by Vet/Father, Aug 17, 2012, 06:22 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Vet/Father

Aug 17, 2012, 06:22 AM Last Edit: Aug 17, 2012, 08:11 AM by Vet/Father
Before I start I want to state again that I voted for him in 2008...
Many latino fathers voted for him too...thanks to the holy spirit eyes are open as we enter the GC...
The crossroad is here...
Obama Born in Kenya! and his Satanic History
5:00-->
====================
Banned: OBAMA Worships SATAN
======================
If 1% of above is true...we are in big, big trouble...I never seen a nation so divide as i do see now...so much hatred, and evil, darkness,etc..fear...etc..etc...
This was not Martin dream...If Martin was alive today..He would be helping us...the fathers who are being beaten by the beast, where 70-80% of fathers in our inner-cities now missing...Never in human history had this ever happan...never!!!..I even checked the ancient texts...
The other side plays with the masses...where are the fathers ?
Knowing fully well where they are...
Dead, broken,In jail,lost,on drugs,running and hiding for survival,In fear,trapped,sick,disabled,etc...
Finding a minority man , who been marriaged to this first and only wife for years..is now almost impossible to find...
This keeps us they need to put us on the most endanger list, because year after year it grows...
============================================================
I am only ONE SOUL...I made many mistakes and still do...I'd had my rights as a father taken away...I'd been taken to the cleaner$...I'd been enslaved with fear...I'd almost been broken...the list of suffering and in justices are too LONG to write down...I'd written and reported about what child support had been doing, since the early 90's using a old dreamcast video game system on earthlink to inform elected officals, parties GOP and Dems,etc..on many forums to reveal the beast, and crimes, and how it was destroying the good fathers in great numbers...back it up with news stories, and broke it down to find the same MO..always present...My writing skills was/were/is...still poor, but I'd used articles, news,data,stats,etc,,,even history of those gifted in this art to shine the light.
----------------

Still as of today sad to say...they don't want to see this and investigate this...
I AM A MAN...I was made and put here by God, and I guess my duty and destiny was to be a front line soldier for justice of man.
Not even Pastors, people of God are seeing this, and helping us, and I'd tryed and I found sad to say many are more concerned about $$$, and not getting the women in there church angry...I believe there are a few, but only a few.

I need to be reminded again...there was one, who would of seen this, and helped us ...
As a matter of fact, he did, just before they killed him...with the dept of social services in the State of Missouri .
I had article,youtube on old mensnewsdaily...that too was lost...sad

As a OLD Puerto Rican-American-Veteran-Father...I always Love him, as a child,young man,man, and still...
It was never about color...It was about Spirit...He was from God...and they took him away from us, but this spirit is still in my heart...This is why I do what I do..had done..and death comes knocking soon...so-be-it...
At least I know in my soul...I tryed...and say Hi Jesus...and be happy...
Martin Luther King's Last Speech: "I Have Been To The Mountaintop"

Vet/Father

Vet/Father

This is no surprise to me one bit...
Three Times.

dr e

What amazes me is the complete lack of any media coverage for any of this.  I remember during watergate the media playing a very critical role in outing nixon. If 10% of this stuff about obama is true then this is watergate X50.  Go figure. I guess he is protected by the pc shield.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Mad Hatter

What gets me is since this election year started, what makes 'news' anymore? Nothing happening around the globe that is newsworthy aside from these two bobble heads bantering back and forth? Pathetic, really.
And the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. ~ Harrison

Go Up