Young men are accused of "lacking maturity" but ...

Started by mens_issues, Jan 24, 2015, 02:18 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

mens_issues

... how is young women making false accusations "mature" behavior?

Men's Issues Online - a voice for men's advocacy http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MensIssuesOnline

Follow Male Positive Media on Twitter - https://twitter.com/MalePositive

dr e

Yup.  I think young men get the "immaturity" label at least partly because they are less interested in women and getting married.  This really agitates the status quo. As more and ore young men start disregarding marriage and instead look to meet their own needs we will see some real red hot chaos amongst the fembots and the sleeping status quo.  At this point they are trying to disregard this important shift by calling it immaturity. that won't last too much longer.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

CaptDMO

Jan 25, 2015, 09:50 AM Last Edit: Jan 25, 2015, 09:58 AM by CaptDMO
So, I was surfing cable Tee Vee the other day and I came across "Real housewives of (fill in the blank)......"
Mindful that "entertainment" has to present a level of "stupid" slightly lower than the intended demographic, so the audience can feeeeeel at least "smarter than THAT",...

I propose that males do NOT "suffer" from (ie...but fill in the blank) premature ejaculation, but that most female critics of actual  intersections with heterosexual males suffer from
insatiable "prince charming" syndrome that manifests itself with in tenacious frigidity.

In THIS "mad lib" feel free to insert "male immaturity" and "The Fisherman's Wife" in appropriate spots.

I wonder if (again ie) The American Psychiatric Association (of mental gymnastic hobbyists) can be "persuaded"
to move the goal posts, YET AGAIN, on potential forensic "evidence" of what...you know..."IS" is, and what "IS"  isn't!
Sheesh.
I'll go back to my X Box now. I've seen better observations and "experiments" on the "complexity" of the human condition THERE (Assassins Creed, Fallout, for two) than I have in (remedial IMHO, but I've been called above average) Psych 101 at Sarah Lawrence College (formerly "for women", 10%, with about HALF clearly "dramatically" homosexual,  males 35 years ago)
I can only imagine what the Curriculum at...say...the rest of the "Seven Sisters", or...say...Rutgers (N.J) is these days, other than "attracting" the least common denominator of "free" grant-gub'mint/parental/"foreign"- carriers to the bursars office.

Waaaay too parenthetical, I know. I COULD have used snarky Strike/Replace, popular in Legislative circles, but I didn't "major" in communications, or...uh....journalism.   

Go Up