Moment of Decision - Which Side are you On?

Started by Fidelbogen, May 14, 2015, 07:51 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Fidelbogen

May 14, 2015, 07:51 PM Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 08:06 PM by Fidelbogen
http://counterfem2.blogspot.com/2015/05/moment-of-decision-which-side-are-you-on.html

There are only two sides in this war: feminist, and non-feminist.

That's all you need to know.

(This image  is free to a good home anywhere:)

(This image ^ is free to a good home anywhere.)

blumanity

I used to be an ardent male feminist. However, over the past few years I've decided to support gender equality but not label myself feminist after witnessing the despicable actions feminists seem to support. Of course, the public shaming and ridicule I've received from certain sectors of the Internet for not laying down my life at the alter of Feminism didn't help either.

outdoors

No one gives a flying fuck about men's issues anyways. The feminist's could lead men into a burning ring of fire and the the men would willingly go. Not only willingly but lining up for it.

dr e

Good on you Blumanity.  As more and more people begin to shift their worldview away from the feminist lies we begin to have a chance at being a healthy place to live again.  Until then we are fooked.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

fschmidt

So then you are on the same side as the Islamic State?
Biblic Judaism because modern culture is evil

Arteas

Aug 28, 2015, 11:17 PM Last Edit: Feb 25, 2016, 04:35 AM by dr e
The feminist's could lead men into a burning ring of fire and the the men would willingly go.

Go Up