Dental Hell

Started by PowerMan72, Oct 27, 2016, 01:08 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

PowerMan72

When it rains it pours. A toothache has led to $2,000 in dental bills. My insurance is covering NONE of it. Please donate a few dollars if you can.

My GoFundMe Page
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

dr e

Damned sorry to hear this!  What a mess!
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

PowerMan72

Thanks Dr E. The campaign is actually doing a bit better than it looks. Within the past week a few people contributed with checks and money orders. However, I am still far from my goal.
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

outdoors

I am going through the same type of hell with my teeth. Being on disability,I have no dental coverage and I don't make enough to claim it on my taxes.

I just shattered a tooth eating a f'n rib with a tiny hidden bone it. My dentist was good enough to let me make payment's. Well over $2000.

PowerMan72

Sorry to hear that Outdoors. Hang in there Brother.

I took pain medication for about a week and then the pain dropped off. It's still there but it's more of an intermittent dull ache, which is tolerable for now. I know I still need to get the work done but at least I have a little breathing room.

Go Up