Still open?

Started by Libertariandadd, Oct 05, 2017, 07:11 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Libertariandadd

Anyone still able to respond?
'It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.' George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

PowerMan72

I still check in from time to time.
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

Peter

Anyone still able to respond?
Yes, I do. Please, people, post relevant articles and links. We are not even halfway through. There remains a lot to do:

Define and redefine the actual problems as the targets change.
New ideas for action.
Links and / or articles to what is going on, just as before.

Old new idea: we may need a closed group and / or chat room.
BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

Libertariandadd

Peter,
Hey bud glad to see you here. Been a long time & much to report. Check your PM.
'It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.' George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

Libertariandadd

Oct 21, 2017, 02:56 PM Last Edit: Oct 30, 2017, 07:38 PM by Libertariandadd
n/t

outdoors

yep...Still here...kinda

Libertariandadd

Thanks. Peter if youre still here please sound off.

neoteny

So the main page of standyourground.com comes up empty: I guess this is the end.

I want to thank Dr. E for being our most gracious host for a decade and a half.

Bye all.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

dr e

So the main page of standyourground.com comes up empty: I guess this is the end.

I want to thank Dr. E for being our most gracious host for a decade and a half.

Bye all.

Well, I cleaned out some possible problem files and it basically neutered the index page.  I could easily put up an index file but just haven't gotten around to it.  I will alert you all if the end is near!  Not quite yet.

D
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Peter

Dec 19, 2018, 09:16 PM Last Edit: Dec 21, 2018, 10:26 PM by Peter
I am still here. I really thought that the place was gone.

No, we cannot let SYG die like this.  Maybe Dr needs some technical assistance to get it going again?  Something like

1. backing up the old version of SYG
     2. setting up a few private new installations to test on
     3. dump the old SYG database into serial file
     4. import the dump into new installations
     5. when it works backup new installation ang go public with it.

Anyone can help? Discuss it with the Dr?
BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

Go Up