new forum

Started by dr e, May 01, 2018, 02:08 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

dr e

SYG is slowly being retired but there may be an alternative.  I have started a new private forum and would love to have the SYG faithful join in the fun.  If you are interested respond to this message and I will get back to you with the details via email using the email you have on your profile.

E
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Galt

I'd be glad to come over to the new board.

dr e

Thanks Galt!  Sent you an email.

E
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Vet/Father

This is sad news, but I can understand why ! Dr. E ... just wondering can the public still view the contents and topics on this board ? , Or are you going to completely shut down stand your ground.com ? When are you going to retire site ?

Vet/Father

Just want to say that this journey that we embarked in participated in fought in to say the least... Was hard-fought passionate stressful dealing with the system design to destroy fathers and families... The father's rights movement had wings and started to fly like an eagle, but had no support financially like the other groups that oppose this that were fully funded, fully supported by government, both parties, entire media... It was like David versus a thousand Goliath's...

Make no mistake thousands and thousands of casualties i.e. death in many forms resulted in the system they design in 1966 to now ... I know this and consider myself an expert because I studied it documented it and reported on it almost on a daily basis during the height of our ragtag movement like the Minutemen...

Stand your ground was at the forefront of these battles of justice for fathers screwed by the system design to destroy them in many ways which they did with great success...

Men's news daily, Knight radio, others... Now stand your ground... I know there's a few left, but the movement is dead now !

The witches from the national organization of women which call them self today... Me too movement... Have won !

Just wanted thank you very much for the honor and the opportunity to be able to vent, research, provide data to looking at it from the big picture point of view...
Yours truly always

CG9603

I'm interested.  What's next ?
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- General Dwight D.  Eisenhower. 

"Be bold and courageous.  When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did."
-- Unknown.

Libertariandadd

Status update?
'It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.' George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

PowerMan72

I'm interested in the new forum. Count me in.
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

Peter

Count me in.

I already thougth that SYG was finished, because I only saw a blank main page.
BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

PowerMan72

Bueller? Bueller? BUELLER?!!   :greener:

I'm interested in the new forum too.
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

napnip

It's been a very VERY long time since I posted here.  Assuming it's still being read from time-to-time, I'd be interested in participating in the new discussion board.
i] We drank our toast to innocence,
We drank our toast to now.
We tried to reach beyond the emptiness,
But neither one knew how. [/i]

Peter

I am interested, of course. Will the new forum take some new direction, new ideas, new strategy, new tactics?

BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

Go Up