Another lying radical feminist "professor"

Started by Bilbo, Mar 18, 2004, 12:02 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

LSBeene

What pisses me off is that when people like her do this they claim it's about "raising conciousness" .... after they get caught.  It's a sham.

This woman got classes cancelled, created hysteria, and, as usual made every other "just white folk" have to be careful in how they expressed themselves.

Stip her of her credentials, fire her ass, bring her up on charges of causing a ruckus (don't know the legal term) and send her to jail for a few years.

This is why I stuanchly advocate for false accusers to face whatever punishment their accused would have faced.  In other words she should face the same punishment as the "persons who commited this crime".  That way, even if no one got named, she would face some pretty stiff charges.

It's called a deterrent.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Bilbo

Quote from: "LSBeene"
What pisses me off is that when people like her do this they claim it's about "raising conciousness" .... after they get caught.  It's a sham.

"Lee Ross, a social psychologist on the faculty at Stanford University, said that if Dunn is proven to have committed the vandalism, the professor may still have raised people's awareness about racism. 'One ironic thing is that doing this may actually have accomplished some of her goals, if her goal was to make people feel that racism was present and that there was danger of white backlash, Ross said."

That's kind of a funny way of looking at it, don't you think?  Raising people's awareness of something that does not exist?  I think that's called lying...or fraud.  

I like this part....

Claremont alum and University of Dallas professor of politics R.J. Pestritto has written President Gann:

Thank you for your update. As an alum of CMC, I was pleased to hear that you will be scrutinizing the employment contract of the professor who perpetrated this hoax on the Claremont community. I hope that that will be your second-to-last action as president of CMC. Your final action should, of course, be to turn in your resignation, if the Board has not already seen fit to relieve you of your duties.

In your rush to stuff your politically correct agenda down the throats of the Claremont community, you have now made CMC a laughingstock.

The statement you have released is an outrage, and is woefully inadequate. You make clear that you will hold the offending professor accountable (as should, of course, be done). But you take no responsibility yourself for your rush to judgment and your rush to take advantage of the situation. You owe an unambiguous apology to the entire Claremont community. You owe the Claremont community your resignation.
It is impossible to reason a man out of something he was never reasoned into in the first place- Swift

"The cardinal principle of judicial restraint--if it is not necessary to decide more, it is necessary not to decide more."

FEMINAZIHATEMARTYR

Heres another fine example of devoted politcal activists raising conciousness of the public to an impending doom;

http://www.bofhlet.net/tasteless/13/burns.htm

Nazi storm troopers under the direction of Göring burned the Reichstag on Jan.27 1933 and blame the communists.
What good fortune for government that people do not think."
                         Adolph Hitler

"Where madness rules the absurd is not far away."

We must not make the mistake of thinking that all those who eat the bread of dictatorship are evil from the first; but they must necessarily become evil....The curse of a system of terror is that there is no turning back; neither in the large realm of policies nor the 'smaller' realm of everyday human relationships is it possible for men to retrace their steps."
- Dr. Hans Bernd Gisevius
(1904-1974)

bluegrass

Makes me wonder what she would've done had they hauled some poor schmuck in as a suspect and charged him.  I mean, she had to know that was a possibility -- right?  Would she have let them go all the way to the slammer?

I'd also like to see some of those kids sue for lost classes.  You pay a certain amount of tuition per year which could theoretically be broken down to a per day charge to attend classes.  If you have a day of classes cancelled because of her stunt, didn't she then deprive them of some of their services they paid for?
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

LSBeene

Why that's easy Bluegrass ... I can tell you exactly how the story would have been handled.

There would have been a newstory written.  The MAN (and it would have been a straight white male) in the story would get 2-3 lines (his name, his age, and any bad facts they had about him and how he asked for it) and the rest of the story would have been about how this "poor professor" had suffered during HIS incarceration and how she agonized over "having to do this" .... as it was all for a "larger good".  

See, in our country we see "Spin-Speak" all the time and it hardly even registers on most people's radar.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Bilbo

I just read today that she is on paid leave...well earned.   :roll:

Her attorney is concerned about the emotional distress this is causing her!  Fuck.
It is impossible to reason a man out of something he was never reasoned into in the first place- Swift

"The cardinal principle of judicial restraint--if it is not necessary to decide more, it is necessary not to decide more."

D

:laugh2:

God this is so funny!!

Anyways, as I've been saying all along, these nimmits are brainwashed Nazis and will do exactly everything as the Nazis have done.  

I seriously doubt this is the first time this has happened, thank god people are finally beginning to be skeptical.

Maybe some innocent guys will be released from prison soon.

Bilbo

So, I went over there to get a "feminist analysis" of this heinous crime.  They don't seem to have anything to say about it.  Needless to say I was shocked by their refusal to accept some accountability for thses actions.  Not.  
But isn't it for morons like those who inhabit ms. that these acts are perpetrated?  Has there been created a culture that is so blindly filled with rage over issues they clearly do not understand?

neoteny

Link to article

An excerpt:

----

Neither the state nor federal governments can say how many hate crimes turn out to be bogus, though the insurance industry keeps a watchful eye. James Quiggle of the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud said that hate-crime hoaxes aimed at collecting insurance have risen since the mid-1990s but still number only about two dozen a year.

Last fall, the husband of a mixed-race couple in Idaho confessed to trying to burn down their house for insurance. Detectives found a cross of sticks draped with a white nightgown in the front yard and a racial insult painted on a shed.

"Swindlers are calculating that fake hate is such a vicious and cold crime that investigators would never believe that anyone would exploit racial tensions for insurance money," said Quiggle. "They're hiding behind the shield of disbelief."

Hoaxes aren't always about money. In November, a Northwestern University student admitted lying about being the victim of anti-Latino graffiti and a knife attack, saying he wanted to call attention to his anti-hate campaign.

----

'Only' two dozen a year?! (and those are only the ones 'aimed at collecting insurance ')
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Stallywood

I Started a new thread on her I say lightly, punishment.
Stally
Gentleman is a man who consciously serves women. I prefer the golden rule.

Behind every great man, is a
parasite.

Women who say men won't commit, usually aren't worth committing to.

Go Up