Feminist Wanted!

Started by dr e, Mar 27, 2006, 05:30 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

dr e

We are looking for a seasoned feminist who would be willing to debate Typhonblue on the topic of whether women are oppressed in the United States.   If you are interested and feel that you are qualified please email me at:

[email protected]

You will be given private access to a forum where the two debaters can work out the mutually agreed upon rules and have the debate free from other posters.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

typhonblue

Who wouldn't want to tangle with El Bam-Bamo? What with his patented "four paws of furry fury" attack?

Sir Percy

Is this a game of "Let's you and her, fight"?
vil, like misery, is Protean, and never greater than when committed in the name of 'right'. To commit evil when they are convinced they are doing 'good', is one of the greatest of pleasures known to a feminist.

SIAM

Good luck with finding a feminist.  They know they can only speak in certain feminist-friendly environments where everybody agrees the sky is pink with green polka dots.  Introduce reality to a feminist, and they refuse to debate.

MacKenzie

Quote from: "IMHO"
Introduce reality to a feminist, and they refuse to debate.

"Feminism is for Women who can't handle Reality"

That explains many things.  :wink:

Any takers yet?
FEMINISM IS A CULT THAT TRIES TO MAKE BOTH SEXES EQUAL BY FOCUSING SOLELY ON ONE OF THEM

Factory

Hate to say it, but it's not gonna happen.  Feminists disregard this board, since it's - you know....hostile to women.

Typhon being female doesn't count...she's been brainwashed by The Patriarchy (tm).

typhonblue

Quote from: "Factory"
Hate to say it, but it's not gonna happen.  Feminists disregard this board, since it's - you know....hostile to women.

Typhon being female doesn't count...she's been brainwashed by The Patriarchy (tm).

Brainwashed? The Patriarchy(tm) had me at the complimentary cookies!

I betrayed the sisterhood for a s'more.

Gerard Velthuis

Hate to say it, but it's not gonna happen. Feminists disregard this board, since it's - you know....hostile to women.

Now you are making a very ugly mistake. This board is not hostile to women, it is hostile to feminists (unless you are being sarcastic)

Besides, feminists have been and still are here. Think about Devia, Ikanneg, Mater Domina
t is time men start behaving like men again and stand up for their rights, instead of behaving like conformist push-overs.

Laboratory Mike

Quote from: "typhonblue"

Brainwashed? The Patriarchy(tm) had me at the complimentary cookies!

I betrayed the sisterhood for a s'more.

Typhon, we are so good at brainwashing you that you didn't even realize that  The Patriarchy (tm) doesn't give out free cookies! You bake them for us  :wink:

lkanneg

Ha.  I'm a feminist and I'm here.
quot;Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
--Eleanor Roosevelt

"Something which we think is impossible now is not impossible in another decade."
-- Constance Baker Motley

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got."
--Janis Joplin

dr e

Would you like to debate Typhon Lisa?
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

PowerMan72

:evillaugh:
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

lkanneg

Quote from: "Dr Evil"
Would you like to debate Typhon Lisa?

On the specific subject mentioned?  I couldn't; I wouldn't characterize women as oppressed as an overall gender in the US of 2006.  Too strong a word.  Thank goodness.  :)  I'm more than happy to debate Typhonblue (if she wants) but it'd have to be on a different issue.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

"Something which we think is impossible now is not impossible in another decade."

--Janis Joplin

Factory

Ooop, Lisa just got cornered.

:)

Obviously, you're here to try and "educate" someone...either yourself or someone else.  by all means go ahead....at least you're not whining.

lkanneg

Ooop, Lisa just got cornered.

Nah.  Dr. E asked me already in the past if I wanted to debate TB on this subject and I already told him no, for the same reason.  ;)
--Eleanor Roosevelt

--Janis Joplin

Go Up