Feminist Wanted!

Started by dr e, Mar 27, 2006, 05:30 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Gonzman

Lucky!  Now just where have you been?  <tapping foot>  It's been a while.

Yeah, we are still looking for a feminist to argue that women were indeed oppressed in the US.  Nobody wants the job.  I just can't understand why.    :pino:

Oh, that's easy - if the mental midgets can't redefine words, aren't allowed to shout down, and have to provide evidence - and the whole time have to do it without the "Short Penis" insults - then they ain't got nothing.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Mr. X

Lucky!  Now just where have you been?  <tapping foot>  It's been a while.

Yeah, we are still looking for a feminist to argue that women were indeed oppressed in the US.  Nobody wants the job.  I just can't understand why.    :pino:

Oh, that's easy - if the mental midgets can't redefine words, aren't allowed to shout down, and have to provide evidence - and the whole time have to do it without the "Short Penis" insults - then they ain't got nothing.

And they don't have a moderator like Ampersand who will kick anyone who remotely offers a challenging viewpoint.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

KitKat28

I'm a feminist, a Mother and educated...  intelligent also. 

Anyone offended by a confident, assertive woman?  Hope not... I'm ready to start.

outdoors

well i think you are deserving of your own special thread-i will start it for you-ok

The Gonzman

Good.

Please start with TyphonBlue's challenge.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

typhonblue

Anyone offended by a confident, assertive woman?  Hope not... I'm ready to start.

*wipes tear* Ah, that's a good one.

The Gonzman

*wipes tear* Ah, that's a good one.

Yeah, we saw how much nerve she had.

TheManOnTheStreet

Wow..... She really showed us eh?

Actually, now that I think about it, many of us are NOT afraid of said type of woman.  I believe TB, TBQ, and even Devia to an extent fit into that category.....

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Mr. X

Anyone offended by a confident, assertive woman

I am. I am definitly offended by someone confident and assertive enough to spew lies and crap so easily. Even mass murderers are confident and assertive.

Now someone who is rational, logical and can argue a point... that's someone I can admire.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

The Biscuit Queen

Dog who are honestly assertive and confident do not have to run around proving it. Only small, insecure dogs make a big deal out of things.

I think this goes in people, too. I have never heard Typhon say she was  strong, assertive, confident or intelligent, but after knowing her for 6 years, it is obvious.

kitkat just told us which camp she falls into.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

julie

Jul 28, 2008, 01:59 AM Last Edit: Jul 28, 2008, 02:01 AM by julie
Sorry. Thought twice. you just need to keep doing what you want.
Ignorance is the Oppressor, Vigilance the Liberator.

alenorman

It is not "women" who are oppressed.. it is people, male or female that allow people to treat them that way.  I can very well debate the issue.  I came from an abusive family and been in abusive relationships (personal and professional), but then again, I have seen women who abuse men.  Either way, the abuser can be male or female.  It is not "exclusive" to men.  I don't consider any gender better than the other, I believe in human rights.  If you feel "oppressed" or abused, then get up off your backend and do something about it.  As my brother says, "stop your whining and do something about it".  I concur.. and I'm a woman. 

aknapp1112

is this going to happen? someone willing to debate.

julie

I still want to speak for true feminists.

Damn, I guess there is no such thing.

Fight over, I win.
Ignorance is the Oppressor, Vigilance the Liberator.

Cordell Walker

I still want to speak for true feminists.

Damn, I guess there is no such thing.

Fight over, I win.

devia KO julie in 1 by brutal left hook/right uppercut
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Go Up