Yet Another Child Killing (by the mother)

Started by zarby, May 14, 2006, 07:32 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

zarby

Fla. Mother Charged With Killing Her Baby

Email this Story

May 14, 3:41 AM (ET)

MIAMI (AP) - A woman accused of killing her 9-month-old baby and wounding her 3-year-old daughter said demons told her to do it, police said Saturday.

Police found Liset Hernandez, 36, in a closet holding the toddler, who had multiple stab wounds Friday night. The infant girl, who was slashed in the chest and abdomen, was found wrapped in a white sheet in the bathroom sink, officials said.

"She confessed totally to the murder and the child abuse, citing that demons made her do it," Miami Detective Delrish Moss said.

Hernandez was charged with one count of first-degree murder and one count of aggravated child abuse. She was being held without bond.

The toddler hospitalized Saturday in serious condition.

So how much you want to bet the father was kicked out of the home, never even knew he was a father, or otherwise not involved (probably not throught his choice)?

Why no mention of the father? Usually, there isn't. The only time he is mentioned is if he can arguably be blamed.

Otherwise, he is not mentioned? Why? Don't want to discuss the monsterous injustice done to him (he is denied access to his children because that is supposed "in their best interest" and then they are killed).

In these scenarios, the system has blood on its hands, in my opinion.

No one wants to discuss that single women mothers are sometimes incredibly unstabile.  The father being present does stabilize the situation. When he is not present, the situation is unstabile.

The system doesn't want to admit that fathers protect their children (it is too busy asserting that fathers are a danger to their children).

BRIAN

This will get no play in the media either. The story of a mother killing her children doesn't fit the feminist template.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

jaketk

Actually, it's on the ticker tape on CNN and MSNBC.

How come the excuse for this is always the devil or Jesus made me do it? Just once I'd like to hear "the aliens told I had to" or "I thought he was just a Matrix baby." If they were really crazy and mentally unstable, that's the kind of thing they would say.

gwallan

Quote from: "jaketk"
Actually, it's on the ticker tape on CNN and MSNBC.

How come the excuse for this is always the devil or Jesus made me do it? Just once I'd like to hear "the aliens told I had to" or "I thought he was just a Matrix baby." If they were really crazy and mentally unstable, that's the kind of thing they would say.

Stop being so alienist. Some of my best friends are aliens.
In 95% of things 100% of people are alike. It's the other 5%, the bits that are different, that make us interesting. It's also the key to our existence, and future, as a species.

Go Up