Who's the whackiest of the whackjobs at MS?

Started by Teddy_Roosevelt, Sep 25, 2003, 11:41 AM

previous topic - next topic

Who's the biggest nutball?

Mar Iguana
3 (21.4%)
Lynne
8 (57.1%)
Wyzardess
1 (7.1%)
DarkOne
1 (7.1%)
RadicalLuckyDevil
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: Sep 25, 2003, 11:41 AM

Go Down

Luckynkl

Just for the record...Lucky voted for herself.

I did not!  I'll have you know that I voted for Lynne!

I believe he's one of yours, so quit leaving him on our doorstep.  It's downright obnoxious how he keeps trying to sneak into the girls' locker room.

And FEMINAZIHATEMARTYR, Feminazi is an oxymoron, you little Rush Limbaugh wannabe.  You see, the nazis were men and they hated feminism.  So you see, you have much more in common with them than any woman does.  In fact, all you need is a bad moustache and no one could see any difference between yous.

Your name, of course, is also oxymoron.  I prefer to leave the "oxy" part off tho.  Your name should simply be "moron."

Analog Worms

Actually feminism and nazism, the idealogy is more or less the same.

http://www.angryharry.com/esFeminismandNazism.htm
url=http://theafa.tk]Anti-Feminist Army[/url]

They call him the wanderer. Moving from one message board to the next. Just looking for a place to call home.

Luckynkl

Wormie, I'm not even going to click on your link.

If women thought like nazis, there wouldn't be a single man left on this planet.  We'd do it without having a single confrontation or firing a single shot.  We'd simply stop having male children.  It's really that simple.   Just think of women as God -- the creators of all life -- and then realize how much you bratty men have been pushing your luck.  Now aren't you glad women have the patience of saints and don't think like men?  But the way things are going, a little tough love might be in order to give you little boys a reality check.  We're sick of you destroying and trying to own things that don't even belong you.  You do not own the sun and the air and the water and the earth.  You own nothing but your dick.  And women even gave that sorry ass shit to you.  Your very existence is courtesy of a woman.  So get a little fucking respect.  Women can exist just fine without you.  It's YOU that can't exist without women.

Analog Worms

Quote from: "Luckynkl"
Women can exist just fine without you.  It's YOU that can't exist without women.

OK. I agree with you here.  :D

They call him the wanderer. Moving from one message board to the next. Just looking for a place to call home.

FEMINAZIHATEMARTYR

"If women thought like nazis, there wouldn't be a single man left on this planet."

Youre confused. I dont equate feminazis with women per se. There may be some heterosexual women who consider themselves feminists but its probably because they havent figured out yet that feminism doesnt benefit heterosexuals in the slightest.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We'd do it without having a single confrontation or firing a single shot. We'd simply stop having male children. It's really that simple. Just think of women as God -- the creators of all life."

Now thats a Feminazi axiom all the way. Except theyve replaced their contempt for God with their narcicistic Goddess consciousness. Sounds like the brainwashing has penetrated that fledgling neuron struggling between your thick skull.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now aren't you glad women have the patience of saints and don't think like men? But the way things are going, a little tough love might be in order to give you little boys a reality check. We're sick of you destroying and trying to own things that don't even belong you. You do not own the sun and the air and the water and the earth. You own nothing but your dick. And women even gave that sorry ass shit to you. Your very existence is courtesy of a woman. So get a little fucking respect. Women can exist just fine without you. It's YOU that can't exist without women."

What love would that be? Oh thats right more Totalitarian Feminazi protectionism legislation and their Social Service Gestapo Kommisars like yourself. Also stop equating the obligations stated that you so fallaciously believe to be owed to women by men with your ludicrous demand for respect. It is you who lack respect for civil rights. You dont have the integrity to quantify anyone. And we dont need imposters like you to define our needs. The women we need arent part of your twisted gang of bullshitting two-faced sociopaths in the Feminazihatecult like you and the other slime on the Feminazi boards. The women we need are human, unlike yourself. So get the hell out of my planet. Smug Jerk.
What good fortune for government that people do not think."
                         Adolph Hitler

"Where madness rules the absurd is not far away."

We must not make the mistake of thinking that all those who eat the bread of dictatorship are evil from the first; but they must necessarily become evil....The curse of a system of terror is that there is no turning back; neither in the large realm of policies nor the 'smaller' realm of everyday human relationships is it possible for men to retrace their steps."
- Dr. Hans Bernd Gisevius
(1904-1974)

Analog Worms

Quote from: "Analog Worms"
Quote from: "Luckynkl"
Women can exist just fine without you.  It's YOU that can't exist without women.

OK. I agree with you here.  :D

Well until Artifical wombs come along and female robots. Then we won't need you  :P

Go Up