Hillary: "I'm not a lesbian. I'm not!"

Started by ., Sep 21, 2007, 10:27 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Men's Rights Activist

http://politicalhumor.about.com/cs/quotethis/a/clintonquotes.htm

"When I was in England, I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it.  I didn't inhale and never tried it again." -Bill Clinton
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

outdoors

lol
                  figures!

Libertariandadd

The New York Democrat tells “The Advocate” that she is not a lesbian, according to a story in Friday’s edition of The New York Daily News.

"It's not true, but it is something that I have no control over," Clinton tells the magazine in a story set for publication next week.

“People will say what they want to say," she added.

Of course she never stated that she wasnt Bi.  :laughing6:
'It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.' George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

MAUS

The New York Democrat tells "The Advocate" that she is not a lesbian, according to a story in Friday's edition of The New York Daily News.

"It's not true, but it is something that I have no control over," Clinton tells the magazine in a story set for publication next week.

"People will say what they want to say," she added.

Of course she never stated that she wasnt Bi.  :laughing6:

What is the difference between a lesbian and a bi-sexual? MONEY!!! :toothy9:

Johnny

If this were 150 years ago Hillary would be an obvious lesbian if nothing else than it hates men and all manhood stands for. It is going to interesting to see all of the GAY politicians and the majority of GAY  Americans who support such legislation tell us that it is us who are corrupted when all sanity indicates that the opposite is true.
Openly Straight.

Johnny

When I said gay, i ment it. The US is a really gay country. Apparently 2 men dorking each other in the ass is 'tollerent' and 'normal'. What could be more normal than that. In the eyes of most Americans, this is not only aceptable, it is welcome. Don't give me that 'blame the politicians' crap. They are the people and if they don't do the peoples bidding they don't remain politcians for very long. Americans are fat,lazy,and entitled. I welcome a shaking of the tree and seeing all of the crap that falls out. Only then can we move foward as a people, er... Um...I mean as a commune. The 'African American commune' or the Asian American commune. Communist understood this very well. Over&out for now.  Johnny.
Openly Straight.

K9

Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

typhonblue

When I said gay, i ment it. The US is a really gay country. Apparently 2 men dorking each other in the ass is 'tollerent' and 'normal'.

How did 'hillary is a lesbian' morph into gay guys are ew icky?

And, no, the US isn't a really gay country. It really isn't. It's incredibly intolerant of anything involving one man's affection towards another. Even mild forms like having a men-only club. It was US intolerance that led to the stonewall riots and the gay rights movement (which lesbians, who were never persecuted to begin with, honed in on to harvest a sense of righteous indignation.)

It is a very _lesbian_ country though.

devia

It is what it is, political slander. You can disagree with the polititan all you want and you should. But using homophobic images to slander your oppent Tasteless at best.

Cordell Walker

It is what it is, political slander. You can disagree with the polititan all you want and you should. But using homophobic images to slander your oppent Tasteless at best.

oh come on; its fair game...............................like making fun of ruby sue julie annie for  appearing in drag
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

devia

Agreed. It's pretty stupid. But frankly there is no need for the joke threads, which tends to cast unfounded rumors.

She was at least enough of a politician to take her husbands aduatry in stride. I frankly didn't care if his cigar went into Monica or whatever and I wouldn't care any less if she was getting the same action on the side.

What's not stupid in my mind is another four years of Bush rule vs. Clinton. I can't imagine who I'd vote for if I was an Amercian. So far I've not seen any foreruners within either party that I can hope for.

Personal politics aside I have seen way to much mudslinging going on between the two families to consider either of them or their close alies people that I'd want to lead if I had my choice the U.S.p

Speaking of mudslinging my company hired a 19 year old who was fired for stealing from the company.
the employee  was caught and they were fired.

But that wasn't the rumor that got spread, the rumor was "they got caught with their pants down".
You can imagine what happened after that was said, needless to say it was taken rather literaly.

Mudslinging may make you feel good about yourself for the moment but it does nothing for the greater good.

Cordell Walker

to me politics is akin to professional wrasslin
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

The Gonzman

Hitlery Klinton has demonstrated that she is willing to tolerate about anything in the name of getting power, and is willing to hide anything in favor of power.

It's not slander.  It is a very telling insight into her character.  Just as when slick willie was willing to have an intern young enough to be an intern sucking his dick while he was on the phone conducting business was a very relevant insight into HIS character.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Go Up