What happened to Gonzokid?

Started by Gabriel, Jul 08, 2004, 08:02 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Gabriel

Does anyone have an idea about what happened to Gonzokid/Pete Jensen? His writing on MND is what brought me into this men's movement full force and now he is gone.

Sir Jessy of Anti

Pete is recovering from the death of a dear friend.  I hope he is doing well, and hope he doesn't mind me sharing that.
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

PowerMan72

Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

Pernicious

Pete Jensen aka Gonzokid is an amazing writer, he has many insightful articles which helped me become a Men's rights activist.
 do what I need to do to protect my loved ones, friends, and family. This is what men do.

Double Jeopardy

Bummer, Hey, Gonzman, if you're reading this we are thinking of ya, pal.

Mr Benn

Come back Pete, we need you.
ww.CoolTools4Men.com

LSBeene

I also share the sentiments of everyone.

Gonzo/Pete is a very good writer, has PMed me many times (not lately, but in the past) with helpful information, he was always willing to lend a hand, made me laugh so hard I had TEARS running down my face (I saved some of his posts - that's how good they were), and a real asset to any group he was contributing to.

If you're out there Pete, I hope this message finds you, and finds you well....

Let us know if there is anything we can do to lend you support.  You certainly helped me out a few times, and I would love to return the favor.

Your friend and fellow activist,

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Gabriel

Pete,

I would like to thank you for all you writings, you have inspired me greatly. I have posted some of your articles and posts on other forums and every time they were greeted with enthusiasm. I am sorry about your friend, I don't know the details, but if I lost a close mate, it would take a lot of time getting over. I hope this message reaches you, us at the online men's rights movement wish you well.

Go Up