Tell me again that a woman is BETTER than a man???

Started by TheManOnTheStreet, Jun 25, 2006, 12:00 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

TheManOnTheStreet

LINK

(CBS) CHICAGO Their supervisors say when a fellow officer was in trouble at a South Side grocery store, they ran away.

Now, as CBS 2's Rafael Romo reports, two Chicago Police officers have been forced to turn in their badges, and a third is under investigation.

The officers who were fired by Police Supt. Philip J. Cline were both still in training, with hopes of becoming full-fledged members of the Chicago police force.

But police officials say they failed to take the action required of them as a fellow officer struggled with an armed man at a Dominick's grocery store.

Police from the Grand Crossing District responded to a shoplifting call at the store, at 2101 E. 71st St., and the suspect was armed and began fighting with an officer.

During the struggle, three other officers turned and ran away. Left alone, the remaining officer shot and killed the armed suspect.

Read the rest here:  LINK

TMOTS Note:  Good to see that the cream of the crop was selected for duty and not that pesky EEOC crap....

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

johnnyp

I want to see that clip!

It just goes to show you how the patriarchy operates.  The women were using non-confrontational methods to police the situation, and the man used confrontational methods that resulted in a citizen being shot.  Then the "system" has the gal to fire the two women.  I bet the man who apprehended the so called criminal will get a decoration for bravery - so tipical. [/sarcasm]
 woman needs a man like a fish needs water

gwallan

KNIGHTS:
Charge!
KNIGHTS:
Aaaaugh!, Aaaugh!, etc.
ARTHUR:
Run away! Run away!
KNIGHTS:
Run away! Run away!...
TIM:
Ha ha ha ha! Ha haw haw! Ha! Ha ha!
ARTHUR:
Right. How many did we lose?
LAUNCELOT:
Gawain.
GALAHAD:
Ector.
ARTHUR:
And Bors. That's five.
GALAHAD:
Three, sir.
ARTHUR:
Three. Three. And we'd better not risk another frontal assault. That rabbit's dynamite.
ROBIN:
Would it help to confuse it if we run away more?
ARTHUR:
Oh, shut up and go and change your armour.
In 95% of things 100% of people are alike. It's the other 5%, the bits that are different, that make us interesting. It's also the key to our existence, and future, as a species.

antimisandry

Quote from: "gwallan"
KNIGHTS:
Charge!
KNIGHTS:
Aaaaugh!, Aaaugh!, etc.
ARTHUR:
Run away! Run away!
KNIGHTS:
Run away! Run away!...
...et al
Oh a man after my own heart - and that indeed happens to be one of my favourite scenes too... cracking toast, Gromit.
ny man living in this feminized world has got to be tough to tolerate it.

>> http://antimisandry.com <<

Malakas

He bravely ran away, he did, he bravely ran away. Deeh da deeh da deeh da dee dah!
'm an asylum seeker. Don't send me back.

Virtue

It wasent too long ago that you could be excuted for cowardice in combat (if you were in the military)
Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

no2fembots

...and another man is dead.

I wonder if the perp would still be alive if the ball-less bimbocops had stuck around and done their job!  BTW, after passing the training program and working for 10 out of 18 months of probation, surely these girlies knew what the job entailed?

Ah, but who gives a fuck over yet another man, in the course of breaking the law, gets a bullet pass to statistical heaven?
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."  - Winston Churchill

"Get Angry...Get Loud... GET UP off your KNEES!"

Quentin0352

To be fair, the third one is a male but it shows how our standards have dropped. I was doing security in an apartment complex in Houston and they fired me to be able to hire a racist white female that wasn't even close to being as qualified as me.  Actually she was working and they had me help train her before they fired me and she kept complaining stating I refused to work with her since she was female and etc. The other guys all backed me up pointing out she refused to go out and patrol alone after dark and constantly stated how she hated all "white boys" and love black men. I also happened to be the only white guy working there.

I was fired, she got the job and about a week later there was a shooting. A scuffle between one of the other officers (who happened to be the black BF of the manager and who was hired when they fired me.) and a resident who never gave me any problems. Seems he was pretty demanding to the guy from the first word instead of asking him politely to turn down his music. During the scuffle the guard's gun came out of his cheap holster and when they both started fighting to get it she just stood there screaming. In the end, it went off, she caught a minor scratch and bruise from a fragment of the bullet that didn't even penetrate her shoe and she sued and WON a huge amount of money when they fired her after she refused to work for 2 months strait due to her "medical" condition. Of course I saw her walking around fine just a few days later but she did a nice fake limp and complained a lot about it if she thought anyone was watching.

Heck, the management there even had a fit on me because I lived there too at the time (free rent when I worked there and I hadn't found a new place yet.) and the shot was next to my apartment. I did what I have been trained to do and KNOW, grabbed my duty belt and ran out the door chambering a round while checking for running people and the rest. When I came up, she was still screaming and crying how she had been shot and needed 911 to get medical before she died, he was exhausted but OK and so was the perp. I handcuffed him and gained control of the whole situation and even the weapon until we could get it all strait. Heck the gun was still sitting there when I arrived and I was the one that called 911 on a resident's phone! My thanks was to be bitched out by the management, told not to do it again and an eviction notice.

TheManOnTheStreet

Yes a third was allegedly involved.  But they have not stated officially that he was also in trouble for being a runaway pussy......  So, until HE IS, he is not part of the equasion.

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Teri

Quote from: no2fembots
Get Angry...Get Loud... and get up off your Knees!

Do you say that to all the girls?  lol

Graboid

Notice also how both the television and the print reports make it far from clear at first glance that the two officers that have been fired were women.

Imagine how it would have been spun if a female officer had shot the guy and two out of the three runners had been men. This would have been a far bigger news story and had female newspaper columnists ponificating about it for ages afterward.
I don't think I'll get married again. I'll just find a woman I don't like and give her a house." - Lewis Grizzard

Their slogan may as well be 'From each according to his ability, to each according to her gender" - Judge John Roberts

Go Up