Our Kathine is at it gain - maybe we should send her flowers

Started by johnnyp, Jun 28, 2006, 05:25 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

dr e

Quote from: "Darth Sidious"
Quote from: "Dr Evil"
And she accepted the ride.  I would bet that she didn't say a word about this to him.  Man my heart goes out to this guy.

How does she live with herself after what she did to him?  How does she sleep at night knowing she is the one who should be behind bars,  not him?

This is a good question and the sad answer is that she thinks in her own mind that she has done the right thing.  She feels justified in her actions.  I would bet a large sum on it.  Propped up by feminist and women's studies cheerleaders she doesn't see the pain and evil she has brought.  It is a huge part of the trouble springing from the "legal pampers" idea of not holding women responsible.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

strangedisk

Quote from: "Darth Sidious"
Quote from: "Dr Evil"
And she accepted the ride.  I would bet that she didn't say a word about this to him.  Man my heart goes out to this guy.

How does she live with herself after what she did to him?  How does she sleep at night knowing she is the one who should be behind bars,  not him?

She knows no such thing.  She is ignorant of it.  I am certain that she believes to this day that she was utterly, utterly, utterly in the right with not the slightest shade or whisper of doubt.

I'm familiar with this kind.

Never underestimate the power of willful stupidity.

Go Up