HA ha!! One for ME!!!

Started by Assault, Jul 04, 2006, 07:24 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Assault

I went to family court the other day to change my child support order with my ex wife. My 16 year old son has moved out of her house, leaving my daughter still in her care only.

I finally got my ex to agree to let me split the child support so I can continue to pay me son directly and then I'll still pay for my daughter through the courts.

We showed up at the court house and the FEMALE legal counsel takes us in her office. Upon explaining the situation, the lawyer says "Um..this is highly irregular. I'm not sure what to do, because one parties interests may not be the same as the others."

Me: So, what you're saying is you know my ex wife can get more money out of me since the child support laws state that if one child moves out, the child support is increased for the other, right?

I assume you also know that the intention is that BOTH parties will pay money to the independent child. Since my ex wife isn't willing to give our son money, I would then be effectively paying an increase in child support?

Lawyer: Yes, I know that.

Me: Well, since this is consentual all you have to do is the paperwork.

Lawyer; (in a disgusted voice) Well, why are you continuing to give your son money anyways?!!?

Me: (Looking her directly in the eye) Because he's my son and I don't throw my children away for money. Isn't all this family court and feminist dogma FOR THE CHILDREN anyway? Aren't we supposed to be working for the best interest of the children?? Not the mother, right?

Lawyer: (She's pissed now) Right.

She wouldn't even look at me for the rest of the process, and basically threw the paperwork my way whenever I had to sign.

I was elated!!

On a side note, my ex wife was VERY uncomfortable to be there since I was taling circles around her (not hard), and my girlfriend was with me as well, and the ex wife stormed out in a huff.

HA hahah!! Score one for me!!  Fuck family court!!! :lol:  :lol:
Feminism is the product of female selfishness, compounded by male chivalry.

- Peter Zohrab -

devia

I hope your 16 year old is living with you not on his own.

Honestly I don't care who does what it's the kids that pay the price when their parents start playing "gotcha" like five year olds. I don't care who started it, I don't care who causes it,  as my 84 year old father has always said. "It take two to tango."

Pretty dam wise words.

Assault

Quote from: "devia"

Honestly I don't care who does what it's the kids that pay the price when their parents start playing "gotcha" like five year olds. I don't care who started it, I don't care who causes it,  as my 84 year old father has always said. "It take two to tango."

Pretty dam wise words.

No, he's living on his own. It's too bad, but that's the cards that have been dealt.

The family courts have created the current and future problems that our generation and future generations reap.  I wash my hands of it all.  :wink:

- Peter Zohrab -

K9

Quote from: "Assault"
Quote from: "devia"

Pretty dam wise words.

No, he's living on his own. It's too bad, but that's the cards that have been dealt.

The family courts have created the current and future problems that our generation and future generations reap.  I wash my hands of it all.  :wink:

Does that mean he's emancipated, legally? In US, parents are responsible for what their kids do until they are 18, unless legally emancipated. Also, it's very rare that a 16 year old has enough common sense to live on their own. Not judging you or yours, but in your own interests is this wise? Secondly, there are people out there that want to harm kids, and don't forget the females looking for an 18-year slave for their offspring. Watch out for him.

Congrats on putting the femi-nazi in her place.
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

Assault

Quote from: "K9"

Does that mean he's emancipated, legally? In US, parents are responsible for what their kids do until they are 18, unless legally emancipated. Also, it's very rare that a 16 year old has enough common sense to live on their own. Not judging you or yours, but in your own interests is this wise? Secondly, there are people out there that want to harm kids, and don't forget the females looking for an 18-year slave for their offspring. Watch out for him.

Oh, I KNOW he doesn't have enough common sense to live on his own, but if that's what he wants, then there's nothing I can do about it.

Society cannot rip the father out of a childs life and basically make it a living hell to continue a relationship with his children, THEN expect daddy to come pick up the pieces and fix everything when mommy screws up.

I gave him the spiel about women, sex, drugs, etc, but really....who are we kidding here. According to the courts and thier mother, I'm just a walking wallet. The children were shown who the boss is and it was backed up by the state.

Society shall reap what it sows, I guess.

- Peter Zohrab -

no2fembots

Good for you, Assault!  Fuck the court system in this sorry excuse for a country!

Yeah, I was on my own at 15.  Different world back then.  I hope your son does OK, but you have precious little control over his life and decision, as I'm sure you are well aware.

Keep your fingers crossed!
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."  - Winston Churchill

"Get Angry...Get Loud... GET UP off your KNEES!"

Mik3_D

Quote from: "Assault"
Quote from: "K9"

Oh, I KNOW he doesn't have enough common sense to live on his own, but if that's what he wants, then there's nothing I can do about it.

Society cannot rip the father out of a childs life and basically make it a living hell to continue a relationship with his children, THEN expect daddy to come pick up the pieces and fix everything when mommy screws up.

I gave him the spiel about women, sex, drugs, etc, but really....who are we kidding here. According to the courts and thier mother, I'm just a walking wallet. The children were shown who the boss is and it was backed up by the state.

Society shall reap what it sows, I guess.

Man you better be there for that boy. Thats your son. Dammit. Doesnt matter if the state or your wife screwed you, its him thats gonna suffer most in this case. You dont want the innocent to suffer for their wrongs do you? He needs you. No matter what they say.

Go Up