Undecided.
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: Aug 07, 2006, 01:13 PM

Go Down

Gungerassa

Quote from: "lovingly angry young man"
Gungerassa:
Interesting! Around 1989 and 1991, Tom Leykis was on the radio in Los Angeles...KFI, I believe. Anyway, he was a FEMINIST at the time. Evidentially, he wised up.

Interesting.

At the time, Leykis would suck up to every female caller.  He thought feminists were cute, when nornal men were getting REALLY tired of them.

A buddy of mine told me that after Leykis left Southern California, he took a radio show job back east.  My buddy "HEARD" (hear-say) that leykis got into a physical fight with a woman and ended up in trouble with the law....*IF* that's true, maybe it was a turning point that gave him a bad attitude towards women.....Don't know for sure.

typhonblue

Quote from: "Stallywood"
Leykis, whose show runs in the Valley weekdays from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. on CBS-owned 101.5 Free FM, uses his show to promote the idea of a great man, a person who is not hindered in life's pursuits by females.

If your life's pursuits *are* females, doesn't that, sorta, mean you're guarenteed to be "hindered in life's pursuits" *by* females? They call the shots after all. Unless Leykis has the keys to some secret all-you-can-eat-for-free consent optional pussy buffet.

Does this guy spread awareness about double standards in custody, alimony and child support laws as well as lopsided access to effective contraceptive? Does he examine the meat hook realities of men who play by the "masculine" rules he sets forth? (A man who was divorced 4 times must be aware of some of them.) Or does he just arm them with a headful of bull and send them toddling off to the pirahna pit?

Is a man who defines his manhood by nothing more then the pursuit and "capture" of females anything more then a mangina with a bit o' 'tude? A he-mangina by any other name...

VicVanity

Lykis : admits the unfairness in CHildsupport , child custody etc etc  . he also encourages men to not get married . the fact that i still have sex with women  does not make me a mangina.
toms pass to the all you can eat pussy buffet is simply a combination of wealth and fame ... (proof it works is the fact guys like lyle lovett or Mick Jagger get laid )    and i say why not use the shit to your advantage when you can .
quot;Women can help us, but they can't join us. There can be no male/female unity, until there is first some male unity."  Edited from Malcolm X

"Concerning non-violence, it is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks." Malcolm X

"We want freedom by any means necessary. We want justice by any means necessary. We want equality by any means necessary." Malcom X

Stallywood

Quote from: "typhonblue"
Quote from: "Stallywood"
Leykis, whose show runs in the Valley weekdays from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. on CBS-owned 101.5 Free FM, uses his show to promote the idea of a great man, a person who is not hindered in life's pursuits by females.

If your life's pursuits *are* females, doesn't that, sorta, mean you're guarenteed to be "hindered in life's pursuits" *by* females? They call the shots after all. Unless Leykis has the keys to some secret all-you-can-eat-for-free consent optional pussy buffet.

Does this guy spread awareness about double standards in custody, alimony and child support laws as well as lopsided access to effective contraceptive? Does he examine the meat hook realities of men who play by the "masculine" rules he sets forth? (A man who was divorced 4 times must be aware of some of them.) Or does he just arm them with a headful of bull and send them toddling off to the pirahna pit?

Is a man who defines his manhood by nothing more then the pursuit and "capture" of females anything more then a mangina with a bit o' 'tude? A he-mangina by any other name...

Respectfully, you are wrong. He offers good advice, admittedly is not perfect, and is NOT a mangina. His not being hindered, means getting laid on your terms, not kissing ass.
But if you dont like him, listen to some of his shows, know what you dont like.
Stally
Gentleman is a man who consciously serves women. I prefer the golden rule.

Behind every great man, is a
parasite.

Women who say men won't commit, usually aren't worth committing to.

Stallywood

Quote from: "VicVanity"
Lykis : admits the unfairness in CHildsupport , child custody etc etc  . he also encourages men to not get married . the fact that i still have sex with women  does not make me a mangina.
toms pass to the all you can eat pussy buffet is simply a combination of wealth and fame ... (proof it works is the fact guys like lyle lovett or Mick Jagger get laid )    and i say why not use the shit to your advantage when you can .

Correct. And if you know what your doing, you can have the vagina hooked on you, not vice versa. And no Im not bragging or anything like that. Lots of guys know it.
Stally
Gentleman is a man who consciously serves women. I prefer the golden rule.

Behind every great man, is a
parasite.

Women who say men won't commit, usually aren't worth committing to.

typhonblue

According to the article posted he states that men is driven solely by the desire to have sex with women.

How do you simultaneously not allow women to interfer with your life goals while having only one life goal--fuck as many women as possible? Isn't the fullfillment of that life goal contingent upon women's consent?

Until an "enterprising" female decides to get herself a free meal ticket?

VicVanity

Quote from: "typhonblue"

According to the article posted he states that men is driven solely by the desire to have sex with women.

How do you simultaneously not allow women to interfer with your life goals while having only one life goal--fuck as many women as possible? Isn't the fullfillment of that life goal contingent upon women's consent?

Until an "enterprising" female decides to get herself a free meal ticket?

you turn the tables and make it so you are the one to give consent ..
a simple fact  women want dick as much as we want vagina . i dont waste time on women who dont give me what i seek  .. after two dates if i dont have want i want out of it i simply no longer call her ....

and well you simply figure most women are looking for a meal ticket and you take precautions  (i.e. use a condemn get a vasectomy .. tom advocates that you do these things as well )  the guy gives young men decent advice  plain and simple  many women dont liek it because it takes away the precieved power of the vagina  ... and since i have never run into a vagina with a cape  i dont let any of them run me  .
quot;Women can help us, but they can't join us. There can be no male/female unity, until there is first some male unity."  Edited from Malcolm X

"Concerning non-violence, it is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks." Malcolm X

"We want freedom by any means necessary. We want justice by any means necessary. We want equality by any means necessary." Malcom X

Go Up