High School student wants to start "Caucasian-American

Started by Teddy_Roosevelt, Sep 22, 2003, 07:24 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Teddy_Roosevelt

http://www.nbc4.tv/education/2493104/detail.html

You knew it was gonna happen eventually. Wonder what the outcome is...

OAKLEY, Calif. -- Lisa McClelland says she isn't a racist. She says her campaign for a Caucasian Club at her California high school is a move toward diversity, not bigotry.  SURVEY
Should a California high school student be allowed to start a Caucasian Club?
Yes, if there are other clubs like the Black Student Union and Asian Club she should be allowed to.
No. There should be no clubs targeting any ethnic group.
No. Only minorities should be able to have clubs targeting an ethnic group.

She says everyone is invited -- and nobody will be excluded.  

McClelland's ethnic background includes American Indian, Hispanic, Dutch, German, Italian and Irish. She says she and her friends feel slighted by other clubs at Freedom High School in Oakley, such as the Black Student Union and the Asian Club.

McClelland says she's collected 245 signatures of support from students, adults and others since announcing her plans three weeks ago.

One person who won't be signing up is Darnell Turner, first vice president of the local chapter of the NAACP. Turner says he thinks the club will create racial tension.

:lol:
Respect is not a civil right; it is an attitude of approval and admiration. No one can claim a "right" to the emotional or intellectual approval of anyone else. " - That I-feminist who writes for foxnews.com

URnotmeRU

I don't see anything wrong with her starting the the club, Brewer. If anything those who spout cries of bigotry, racial profiling and discrimination might be able to see exactly what they have been supporting on their side of the issue. Otherwise, the ones who can't be taught are nothing more than dehydrated jackasses who still refuse to drink, even after you take them to water. :yes:
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

Bilbo

I love the fact that it's here in the Bay Area, although that shouldn't really surprise anyone.  PC is so suffocating here that rational(and brave) people can't keep quiet forever.  Of course, she'll be painted racist by the same simple minds that support bigoted hypocrisy in many other areas of society- education, public policy, etc.

I couldn't help but laugh at all the supporters(feminists) of the WUSA, lashing out at the lack of sponsorship by corporations.  Excuse me, aren't these the same dumbf*cks who are constantly decrying globalization and the corporate intrusion into people's lives?  It's another blatant example of the communist underpinnings of the movement.  
"We shouldn't have to have a market for our product, it should be created for us.  It's so unfair that our society only has room for men's sports!"  Well, when men's teams fail, they close, or they make deals with other markets to sell their product there.  
It's funny that they don't mention women's tennis when bemoaning the unfair treatment of women's sports.  Somehow that slips their mind.  I guess the success of that sport, by virtue of the excitement and quality of play, is too much for them to understand.  The PGA has bent over backward to promote(granted for it's own benefit as well) women's golf.  It just goes to show that feminists will never be happy until everything is handed to women on their own terms.
It is impossible to reason a man out of something he was never reasoned into in the first place- Swift

"The cardinal principle of judicial restraint--if it is not necessary to decide more, it is necessary not to decide more."

Teddy_Roosevelt

Rock on, I love how that jackass from the ACLU said creating it would cause "racial conflict" or something.

Creating groups for some races promote racial harmony, while creating others for others creates racial discord.

Make sense?

:madshake:
Respect is not a civil right; it is an attitude of approval and admiration. No one can claim a "right" to the emotional or intellectual approval of anyone else. " - That I-feminist who writes for foxnews.com

D

Ya what the hell.

I made a comment to someone one time that if the majority can't say bad things about the minorities than the reverse shouldn't be allowed.  

The person gave me some excuse that it should be allowed because they need to become stronger.

dr e

This will be worth watching.  I'm all for the idea.  Why shouldn't each race be able to celebrate their achievements and uniqueness?  Oh, whites aren't supposed to say anything good about themselves???  Oh.  I see. :roll:

I think it stems from the feminist inspired craziness that says you don't qualify unless you are a certified victim.  You can't have men's studies courses because they have never been oppressed.  You can't have a caucasion group since they have never been oppressed.  The more that sort of thinking is brought out into the open the more ignorant it shows itself to be.

Sheeesh.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

D

Ya, but is it not true that the Rockefellers funded women's studies after they gave up on Nazism?

I mean clinically they are the same thing just on a grander scale, no?

I'm not sure if it even matters at this day and age, but the foundation was laid by that typology.  

The point is, all this class warfare, or warmongering as the chinese called it, is buggin.

radicalangel

Quote from: "Dan Lynch"
Ya what the hell.

I made a comment to someone one time that if the majority can't say bad things about the minorities than the reverse shouldn't be allowed.  

The person gave me some excuse that it should be allowed because they need to become stronger.
I don't see how bashing the majority is gonna make the minority any stronger.  If anything, it's a sign of weakness.
url=http://gayrebel83.blogspot.com]My Blog[/url]

URnotmeRU

Hey, RA. where ya been?
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

Go Up