Breaking The Lies - The Gentler Sex Offender

Started by TheManOnTheStreet, Nov 02, 2006, 05:55 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

TheManOnTheStreet

After being prodded by the good Dr. and a few others, I decided to announce part 1 of Breaking The Lies.

Downloading it here:

Download it

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

TheManOnTheStreet

Daym!  I mean, I know it isn't Academy Award stuff, but at least an "it sucked" or "it's good, but..." would be nice.....

GESH!  I only spent 2 months researching the facts and making it.....

TMOTS

Cordell Walker

that music is bad ass, there used to be a midnight radio show that always played this song first every night, it added to the mood of darkness reading this stuff

prints too small though
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Cordell Walker

i posted this vid on a boxing website im a mod on and this was the first reply
"hp mate, this takes your female-hating to strange new levels"
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

PaulGuelph

An Outstanding Video!!

It is clear that you have put a lot of work into the video and I think it is paying off. With 843 views in just 2 weeks, it is quite popular.

Here are some ideas about how it could be even better:

Your description at the beginning "Men are pedophiles ..." is misleading and does not do credit to your video which you spent so much time making.

What you wrote as a message, should be the description for the video:

"The video is to show that the media, and society as a whole sees a male having sex with a 15 year old as rape or pedophilia. But when a woman has sex with a 15 year old, it is called cute things like "an affair". Furthermore, women tend to not even get "into trouble" for their "indiscretions". A pedophile is a pedophile, regardless of the gender and they should be treated equally in the eyes of the law."

You should edit your video description.

2, The video moves too fast to read it. Especially the text that you stamp "Lies" or "Truth" on. There isn't enough time to read the text. I know that viewers could keep stopping the video, but that is tedious. IMHO the 10 minute video should be two 7 or 8 minute videos, so that people would have the time to read more of the text.

It is a great video, so I am excited about it being even better. The description change would be a really good idea.

Did you see my video "Feminists Disrupt a Forum..."? I am calling myself "Proudguy" at YouTube.

What software did you use to make the video? I want to make a big video like yours, so I'm looking for cheap software to use. Thanks if you can help.

- Proudguy (aka PaulGuelph)
Men's Movie Guide:  http://www.mensmovieguide.com   The Healing Tomb: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081N1X145

Celtic Druid

Quote from: "trailer park tony montana"
i posted this vid on a boxing website im a mod on and this was the first reply
"hp mate, this takes your female-hating to strange new levels"

Sadly a predictable "learned" response by an unawakened male.

Ask him to explain what he deems as female-hating, if making transparent the disparity in every aspect of the law regarding women, and how rarely their ever "equally" accountable - then admit your guilty as charged.

Also, ask him does he believe any demographic group should be above the law in a supposed democracy. His 'shame and guilt' response is out of context, and is typical of a mangina seeking to maximise access to the vagina.

TMOTS, as I've mentioned elsewhere - it's a good video. Don't get too despondent by the lack of replies. People will tend to just view it, assimilate the information and skip making a reply.

The video is doing the rounds with mention on many MRA blogs, forums and sites. By posting it on the net you have insured it will be viewed for many years to come, and thereby consigned to posterity.
ttp://antimisandry.com

The internet has been like a lifeboat for mens opposition to the floodings of feminism.
--Celtic Druid

Respect is earned, not automatically attained by virtue of the arrangement of one's genitalia.
--Celtic Druid

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
Joseph Goebbels

TheManOnTheStreet

Thanks Celtic,

Not an issue.. I will admit, I expect to see a few more than there are, but it has not detered me one iota.  Part two is almost complete, and I have incorporated many of the recommendations from a few folks.  It's all good.  

TMOTS

Patriot

Great this is Exactly what we need.
You are headed in the right direction with this TMOTS.
MGTOW World Wide!
Check out the Revolution

http://www.the-niceguy.com/
http://www.mgtown.com/

Celtic Druid

It's great to see your not perturbed TMOTS, I look forward too viewing and spreading the link to your next instalment.

Who knows how your productions will have evolved in 1, 5 or 10 years time. Anythings possible with a positive approach.
ttp://antimisandry.com

The internet has been like a lifeboat for mens opposition to the floodings of feminism.
--Celtic Druid

Respect is earned, not automatically attained by virtue of the arrangement of one's genitalia.
--Celtic Druid

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
Joseph Goebbels

aknapp1112

TMOTS
Great Video, good thoughts and facts.

Lettering is quite small and the pictures with the words describing the differant females goes by a little too quick.

Hujo

Great video TMOTS the critique I had has already been stated (larger font more time to read.)

Have you considered making it a sponsored YTMND?

I have thought about making one myself on different stats and subjects but I am horribly inept with digital media.

As far as I understand donate a few bucks or so to the site and blammo your YTMND stays on the sponsored list for thousands of ytmnd users to see.

The truth about scientology really got some notice 5 months old and some 700,000 views.

http://ytmnd.com/sites/profile/474451

Go Up