MRA Sloganeering Campaign

Started by Celtic Druid, Nov 24, 2006, 07:38 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Celtic Druid

I'm sure most of you are aware of successful feminist contradictory sloganeering classics such as "no means no" and "there's no excuse for violence" (unless you're a female of course!).

In regard to the "no means no" feminist tenuous fervent stipulation as to what constitutes this - the inclusion of a sarcastic "unless you're a female" brings home to the average lay person the disparity in law that prevails so abundantly and pervasively to the detriment of men!

My point? Let's engineer some timeless classics which best express our grievances and frustrations as MRA's and men. These "expressions" will firstly best exemplify our position, and secondly more importantly will be understandable to the most non MRA!

Here's something to begin a productive and creative thread - " misandry is the new  misogyny."

It's not perfect. However it entices the inherent inquisitiveness of many to inquire -- what pray tell is misandry? We live in a world predominantly driven by pop culture, if we can breach it's vacuous wall's then an opportunity arises to implement the righteous voice of the men's movement to a degree not yet seen.
ttp://antimisandry.com

The internet has been like a lifeboat for mens opposition to the floodings of feminism.
--Celtic Druid

Respect is earned, not automatically attained by virtue of the arrangement of one's genitalia.
--Celtic Druid

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
Joseph Goebbels

SouthernGuy

I've actually made a bumper sticker that says "Support feminism if you hate nuclear families."

Great conversation starter...  :wink:

SG

Sir Jessy of Anti

Excellent idea....we need to spread the meme...

FEMINISM:   DARE TO THINK THE SAME

MISANDRY - 5 BILLION SERVED

FATHERHOOD - A STATE OF TAXATION!

CHILDREN NEED FATHERS

JHONNY DESERVES A BEATING -- FEMINIST SYLLABUS HATES CHILDREN

FEMINISTS HATE CHILDREN

WOMEN'S STUDIES - HATE MEN AND GET PAID

GOVERNMENT HATES MEN AND MAKES YOU PAY TO AGREE

I AGREE WITH THE GOVERNMENT - MEN SUCK

etc.
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

Sir Jessy of Anti

MEN!  ---  YOUR GOVERNMENT HATES YOU
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

Sir Jessy of Anti

MEN! -- ASK WHAT HAS YOUR GOVERNMENT DONE FOR YOU?

MAUS

BICYCLES DON'T NEED BARRACUDA EITHER AND BESIDES ...WHO WOULD WANT A BICYCLE WITH A SEAT THAT SMELLED OF FISH.

DO YOU PERFORM CUNNILINGUS WITH THAT MALE BASHING MOUTH?

WHEN THE DEVIL ENTERS A COVEN OF WITCHES A PECULIAR PROTOCOL IS OBSERVED SO BY ALL MEANS GREET ME PROPERLY

I WILL SPEAK FRANKLY IWILL BE BLUNT JESUS MIGHT LOVE YOU BUT I THINK YOU'RE A CUNT, A BOOR AND A BIGOT, A BEE WITH AN ITCH, AND LOWER WEST OZ's LAUREAT WITCH, IF YOU  CAN'T SHARE THIS PLANET WITH A MARTIAN WITH A PENIS THEN HOP ON YOUR BROOMSTICK AND FLY THE HELL BACK TO VENUS.....(that one has a nice Dr Seuss kind of chant cadence to it doesn't it)

Celtic Druid

Feminism is a fashionable descriptive of misandry.

Misandry is enabled by feminism. Or. Hatred of men is enabled by feminism.

Adherence to feminism equates to hatred.

The internet has been like a lifeboat for mens opposition to the floodings of feminism.
--Celtic Druid

Respect is earned, not automatically attained by virtue of the arrangement of one's genitalia.
--Celtic Druid

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
Joseph Goebbels

Celtic Druid

Why do misandrist's define sexism?

Why do misandrist's define chauvinism?

OK, the concept of misandry is not understood by the majority. Allow me a little indulgence!

--Celtic Druid

--Celtic Druid

Joseph Goebbels

Celtic Druid

An insidious ideology has been able to command the language of the pop culture to which the majority have adhered too. Should we allow the majoritive "unawakened" to be led by political correctness and in turn feminism and a predictable fragmentation of values?

The majority of planet earth are gullible braindead morons. Must we automatically succeed by virtue of their "unconscious" inactive succession? Must I or you pay for this capitulation to which invariably there is no satisfifying excuse?

--Celtic Druid

--Celtic Druid

Joseph Goebbels

Celtic Druid

Why must a defunct ideology impose so much on people?

Why must a "proven" defunct ideology impose so much on people?

Why must men and women be divided by hatred?

Why must men and women be divided by the hatred of a minority?

--Celtic Druid

--Celtic Druid

Joseph Goebbels

Celtic Druid

Some excellent responses by Sir Jessy and Maus, excellence as standard.

I merely wished to attempt to mirror the iconic phrases to which feminism has strategically coined and has become common language such as "no means no." Short and to the point, yet as we know with feminism littered with flaws! Let's seek to avoid such transparent contradiction.

My examples are primitive but I'm sure they can be expanded upon or far more effective concise examples can be formulated.

--Celtic Druid

--Celtic Druid

Joseph Goebbels

MAUS

Penises are uniquely male...assholes are another matter.

My penis is not the key to the city.

Stop the violins.

TheManOnTheStreet

It's not illegal to be male....yet.

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

MAUS

I DO NOT DEEM FEMINISM TO BE WORTHY OF MY FINANCIAL SUPPORT

CaptDMO

N.o O.ne W.ins
Negligence On Wheels
Nags Of Woe
Nest Of Wrongtr5
Notions Of Wealth
Nurturing Our Waste
Negitive? Or Worthless
Nobody Owns Wisdom*
Neglected Onus Whirlpool