F4J USA massive growth!

Started by Quentin0352, Nov 27, 2006, 11:40 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Quentin0352

OK, we have the new site up and we are growing fast! This is a message I received today with some other news about my being the new Captian for my reigon.

Pass around the site and info so people can join up now! We need all the help we can get at this point and people able and willing to take charge!

Ohio  F4J Leadership team -

OK guys, here we go!!

Judi, the Board and I spent the long weekend putting together some much needed info to help you guys get started growing your region.  My mission moving forward (in conjunction with you guys) is to build a training program for the leadership teams in F4J (State Coordinators, Captains and Lieutenants) .  What we build here in Ohio, we will roll out to every other state.  So - I need your input!

If you haven't been out to F4J.com since Friday, take a look.  We brought 5 new states online this weekend and the Board has about 15 more coordinators to confirm already.  The online coordinator application is driving awesome activity to the web site.  We are on track to have all 50 states covered by Feb 2007!  

Just to give you an idea of how we're growing - consider this:

In July of 2006 we got about 300 to 800 hits per month on F4J.com.  In September we jumped to 80,000 hits and currently we're averaging about 200,000 hits per month through November.  That's a lot of traffic.  Judi and I receive about  20-30 new contact forms per week from all over the country  with people asking how to get involved.  This snowball is rolling and gaining speed fast.  Hang on to your hats, it's going to be an awesome ride.

What we're building (and you guys are on the cutting edge) is the biggest civil rights movement our country has ever seen.  The great part about it is that 80% of the population already agrees with us.  We just need enough boots on the street to steam roll right over the lawyers, judges and the NOW gang that oppose us.  That's where you guys come in.  Building the army.

Attached is a Standard Operating procedure for Regional Captains.  There is also a frequently asked questions list to help you figure out what to say when people ask.

Please take a few minutes to read through these documents and give me your feedback.

(don't try to print the SOP - it has a black background so it will suck up all of your printer ink!)

I want to plan a call next week for us to get on and discuss what we do next.  I was shooting for December 5th, 6th or 7th after 7pm.  Please let me know what times would work with your schedule.  I'll put together a con-call number so when we have a date that works out.

Scott

MAUS

Congratulations Captain, The warrior called MAUS salutes you ~S~ :D

blackmanx

I  salute  you  too.   Doing  my  humble  efforts   here  in   Massachusetts.   Handing  out  flyers  about   The  Boys  Project  

www.boysproject.net  

and   Domestic   Abuse  Helpline  For  Men  And   Women  

www.dahmw.org  

everyday  !
y book, Men's Rights Activists.

http://www.lulu.com/content/418976

Go Up