Europe's irrelevant and knows it

Started by Amber, Oct 16, 2002, 04:58 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Amber

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/donfeder/df20020522.shtml

I am particularly fond of this article.  

The man without a survival instinct despises those who still struggle for life. Reflecting the Stockholm syndrome, Europeans identify with the Third World thugs and holy warriors who are digging their graves.

European malice is directed exclusively at the United States and Israel. Theirs is the rage of the impotent
he men's movement is a hate movement.  

What feminism is to men; the men's rights movement is to women.

Men's rights activists blame misandry for all their problems in the same way that feminists blame the patriarchy.

The only thing men's rights activists are good at is abusing women.  

And you can quote me on that.  :D

Stefan

:lol:  :lol:

<<European greatness is in the dim past. Today, the continent's chief exports are incomprehensible films,...>>

Of course, what  America needs is "comprehensible" movies like "Men in Black " , "Rush Hour " and other pieces of shit that any child can "comprehend".

<<Without immigration, in a few generations, Europe would be a wasteland. >>

Oh,no! We're dying out ! hahahhahaha

By the way ,Oriana Fallaci ,mentioned in the article,is facing a trial for denigration of Islam.

<<Since the fall of the Berlin Wall, little has changed>>

Only an iliterate american could have written that ...for him,Europe means Western Europe. But,well,he thinks milions of people are "irelevant".

DammitJanet

:lol:

Everyone who believes differently from Queen Amber is irrelevant. She's just a kid, Stefan, she doesn't know any better.
size=9]"Janet is a caring nurturer, a member of several 12-step programs, but not a licensed therapist."[/size]

Amber

Men's rights activists blame misandry for all their problems in the same way that feminists blame the patriarchy.

Stefan

Amber,you said,in your first post :

I am particularly fond of this article

And in your second post ,you said :
I only mentioned I agreed with it in this thread, I didn't give a position of mine - yet,

This is your position.You like this xenophobic crap. [/b][/quote]

DavidByron

Whoever wrote it sounds like UR.  Someone constantly going around saying "You're not worth talking to" to someone is broadcasting only their own feelings of inadequacy.

If Europe is irrelevent then why is this guy writing articles about it, hmm?
size=9]I am the victim of unregulated sarcasm[/size]

Amber

DammitJanet

Funny, that's how most of us find you to be, Amber! Mean, hate-filled, intolerant of any views but your own, etc. Not to mention you're the biggest question dodger I've ever seen on a discussion board! Never seen someone run away so fast when proven wrong! It's really just amusing to me.

Oh, and way to go with the name calling! You've just made yourself look even worse than usual, which is quite a feat in itself!

Don't worry, I don't have time to chase an idealogical, hypocritical  extremist such as yourself. Just stay in your little bubble with your fingers in your ears, repeating what Ayn Rand tells you as the gospel. I won't bother you, I do have better things to do.  You're an idiot, and a youngster, and someday, you will grow up I'm sure. :D
size=9]"Janet is a caring nurturer, a member of several 12-step programs, but not a licensed therapist."[/size]

DammitJanet

David said: "Whoever wrote it sounds like UR. Someone constantly going around saying "You're not worth talking to" to someone is broadcasting only their own feelings of inadequacy."

Amber replied:
Not really.  I do genuinely want the crazy cyber sisters to leave me alone.  I don't say it and then obsess over them, like whoever else does over you. *SNIP* blah, blah, blah, more whining and bitching....

LMAO! David was referring to the person who wrote the article, not *you*. Man that was funny. Everything isn't always about *you*.  But it does sound like he was referring to you, doesn't it? Telling people you don't read their posts yet responding to them does make you look a little whacked.

DavidByron

Everything isn't always about *you*.

Damn right!
I was, of course, talking about Eva ;)

DammitJanet

Hey David! You get back over to shethinks and continue your Amber parody right this minute! Since you're off on Wednesdays, it must be you!!!!!  :lol:

DavidByron

This week I was at work Wednesday but I'm off Thursday and Friday.  Maybe we should have a "parody Amber" thread and everyone can try?

URnotmeRU

Quote from: "DavidByron"
Whoever wrote it sounds like UR.  Someone constantly going around saying "You're not worth talking to" to someone is broadcasting only their own feelings of inadequacy.

If Europe is irrelevent then why is this guy writing articles about it, hmm?

Gee, Byron I have read the same comment coming from you numerous times over the last year at SheThinks. Along with "Im not going to read or respond to you" or "I'm going to ignore you" both from you and Nutter. You are a hypocritical self righteous bastard and quite frankly the lack of enthusiasm on this forum in your honor speaks volumes about your supposed fan club. Everyone who has said they left there over your sorry ass are posting there again.LOL....I love it!!

:xyxwave:
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

DammitJanet

Dr Evil created this forum in honor of David? That's news to me. Dr E, please respond to that.

dr e

I had plans to put together a site for discussing gender issues for some time.  I have a number of ideas that will start coming around as I find the time to make it happen.  When David was banned it basically sped up my plans.  I was furious that shethinks would ban someone who had been a longtime member of that board without any warning or any explanation.  I still can't believe that an organization can have such little regard for a community that it fostered.  It is hard to fathom.  It was that event that moved me to put up the board at spaceports and to speed up getting a permanent host.  

Does that explain it?
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Go Up