WARNING VERY SICK! Australian Bitch Skins and Cooks her Husband

Started by Patriot, Jan 28, 2007, 08:20 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Patriot

Just when I thought, I had seen everything when ti comes to the evil of the female species, then I read this.

http://www.philosophyblog.com.au/about-skinning-your-husband-and-cooking-his-head-katherine-knight-and-john-price/#comment_92267

This Bitch apparently killed her husband, cooked his carcass, and prepared it for his children.

Tell me the western world is better off, with Liberals running it than Moslem Religious Fanatics.
MGTOW World Wide!
Check out the Revolution

http://www.the-niceguy.com/
http://www.mgtown.com/

poiuyt

The Moslem man of strict morals and fixed ethics, doesn't and can't ever understand the extent of this prurient and puerile society's damned dirtiness and its corrupting desolation.

The publicly violated Moslem man doesn't understand that all men here, be they Christian, Jew, Gentile, Mohammedan or Mormon are now cast in role, as the new honorary niggers. And as such, men here are not a class-subject considered worthy of justice or the protections of the law.

All men here being the new honorary niggers, places them, their children, their earnings, their wealth and their property, beneath public and private contempt: Meaning that, at any time, place or manner at the choice and convenience of the ex wife or mother, now an en-prostituted State-dog of fortune, all of what's a man's, may forcibly be confiscated from him.

The Mohammedan man of good morals and ethics must implicitly and very deeply understand this: ... The State employed swine of men here, whom enable ex wives to bastardise and to defectise innocent children, only do so, in pursuit of public rent monies to themselves pay ransom demands on their own bastardised and defectised children. You cannot feel too much sympathy for these types.

Another tactic, in the name of women's rights, employed by these thoroughly dirty men on the public purse and public pay, is to endlessly goad and encourage wives, ex-wives and girlfriends to adopt and sustain very hostile, conflicted and bitter personal relationships. Only by perpetually renewing an inferiority complex and a morbid anti-male grudge in women, do these bastardising men on the public payroll earn their own rents and salaries managing the consequences.

Mohammedan men of good morals and fixed ethics are here forewarned as to be forearmed. Your experience of injustice and humiliation here, is man made and in no way a reflection of feminism or other such trumped up hallucination.

outdoors

Fuck,she would be good for cleanin' deer.

I thought "Predator" came from outer space?

wh666

Tell me the western world is better off, with Liberals running it than Moslem Religious Fanatics.

This is an avenue I constantly seem to cross with people.  Our societies have been mislead on Muslims and indeed, almost turned racist against all of them.

The people I really fear though are liberals.  The people running our countries, in the populace that drip their poison everywhere.

Go Up