Female Privledge Checklist

Started by Andrea Amperschwyzer, Jan 29, 2007, 12:32 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Andrea Amperschwyzer

Just got banned from Ampersands blog again for daring to question the notion that white men in America are not educated enough about the institutional racism they are causing, and I noticed that the "male privledge checklist" is back up, and a few entries have been added.  I'm not going to link it, you can find it.  Not that I would be so petty to seriously compile a female one, but.....just off the top of my head while I'm doing five other things:

1.  If I say "I like children", there will be no dubious connotation attached to it.
2.  If my country goes to war, I will not be expected to shave my head and eagerly dive into the line of fire, regardless of whether I agree with the underlying politics of the war.
3.  If I fail at any endeavor in life, I can rest assured that this will be transformed into "success" by politically correct doublespeak.
4.  If I decide to accuse a man of sexual assualt, I will not be expected to provide evidence, my anyonymity will be protected regardless.
5.  I I decide to accuse a man of sexual assualt, I can do so regardless of whether one actually occured or not.
6.  If I am going through financial hardship, it will not be assumed that I am in this situation because of drugs or alcholism.
7.  If I elect not to live with a man, I cannot be ridiculed.
8.  If I excel in math and science in high school, I will not have my sexual orientation brought into question.
9.  If I am not sexually active in high school, I will not have my sexual orientation brought into question.
10.  If I break the law, I can rest assured that my circumstances will be mitigated with politically correct doublespeak. 

I had like 60 in my head when I was driving the other day.....that is just off the top of my head...
Registered Clinical Peopleologist Specializing in Women and Childrens Issues,   Sarah Brighthamptonshireyork Knight Shire Regents Gender College, Wycombetonland Cove, Connecticut.

hansside

Good list.

Don't waste your time on pro-feminist blogs.

VK

8.  If I excel in math and science in high school, I will not have my sexual orientation brought into question.

This surprised me. I honestly couldn't imagine a single guy I know getting his sexuality questioned for being good at maths or science. Perhaps a UK vs. US thing? Here Maths/ Sciences = Masculine, English/Arts = Effeminate.

CG9603

Jan 30, 2007, 07:31 AM Last Edit: Jan 30, 2007, 09:46 AM by CG9603
This checklist has been around for at least seven years.  See:  http://www.the-niceguy.com/Checklist.php and http://australianwomensuck.mabtw.com/2006/03/25/the-femalefeminist-privilege-checklist/, as well   http://www.newsfeeds.com/archive/talk-rape/msg10176.html.  These are just a few of the examples of the Female Privledge list that have accumulated over the years.  Students continue to be inculcated with the Male-only list at universities, unfortunately.   
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- General Dwight D.  Eisenhower. 

"Be bold and courageous.  When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did."
-- Unknown.

CG9603

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- General Dwight D.  Eisenhower. 

"Be bold and courageous.  When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did."
-- Unknown.

Andrea Amperschwyzer

This surprised me. I honestly couldn't imagine a single guy I know getting his sexuality questioned for being good at maths or science. Perhaps a UK vs. US thing? Here Maths/ Sciences = Masculine, English/Arts = Effeminate.

I remember being publicly ridiculed for not being sexually active in 11th grade by a female (Etymology class) and a male in 12th grade (business).  Maybe that is not a good example, I meant the phenomenom that only a  male can be a "dork" or "nerd."  During this Lord of the Flies type selection process of adolescence, females have the privledge of being bystanders.

I forgot a HUGE one:

11.  If I am a homosexual, I will not be beaten, killed, or damned to hell for it by angry mobs.
Registered Clinical Peopleologist Specializing in Women and Childrens Issues,   Sarah Brighthamptonshireyork Knight Shire Regents Gender College, Wycombetonland Cove, Connecticut.

Andrea Amperschwyzer

So make no mistake about it, "gay bashing" is just another variant of male bashing, in the public square.  Homosexuality is the trigger, yes, but underlying pathology is misandry.

typhonblue

So make no mistake about it, "gay bashing" is just another variant of male bashing, in the public square.  Homosexuality is the trigger, yes, but underlying pathology is misandry.

I love you.

strangedisk

Yep.  Even on this board, many don't see this, but it's true.

Men's Rights Activist

While the male privilege check list is confront with a female privilege check list you show. I personally think a male oppression check list is more effective in derailing their misandry.  After all it is "women's historical oppresion" that "entitles" them to "special privilege" status.

Maybe this could be posted as an ongoing project to be added to at SYG. 

As far as Patriarchy being the driving force instituting oppression, I say b.s. 

Women are the majority of the electorate, and have been for some time.  If they opt out of voting, or elected office, they are still responsible as the main oppresors as they are exercising and exploiting their "choice(s)," then blaming the big bad men for their decisions. 

As far as women being oppresed because of being denied the vote for so long, b.s. 

Of all the people born in the 20th century (and that our the most recent history) there isn't a man or woman I know of denied voting rights because of sex.  In fact, looking at all the men killed in wars, who died for their country without the right to vote, it is men in the 20th century who have been far more egregiously denied their voting rights as compared to women.

Men are: 

99.999% of American combat deaths and casualties (historically)
97%+ since the 1st Gulf War (DOD)
(currently, women are not even required by law to register for selective service, but even retarded or physically disabled men are, in addition to all the healthy ones)

94% of industrial deaths and accident (NIOSH)
(Even though murder is the leading workplace cause of death for women, a statistic often used by gender feminists, that number is only a percentage of the 6% of workplace deaths that women comprise.  In other words, "a fraction of a small fraction.")

76% of homicides DOJ

75% of Suicides CDC

A woman is the party filing for divorce in about 75% of divorce cases.

Women receive custody in about 75% of child custody cases.

Paternity fraud is rampant in the U.S.
30% of those named as fathers - bilked of child support unjustly
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48871

Of the top ten leading causes of death by disease, men lead in all categories (age range 15 yrs. old to 55 years old).  Even though more women die of heart disease each year, men die of heart disease many years earlier.

93% of the prison population is male with over 60% having no High School education.

173 wrongly convicted people have been exonerated by DNA evidence since the beginning of the Innocence Project.
172 of the wrongly convicted were men.
Most of them had charges of rape against them.

One attorney estimates that there are between 20,000 and 100,000 wrongly convicted still in prison.

We hear a lot about the historical oppression of women's voting rights, but no woman who was born in the 20th century was every without the right to vote in her lifetime, upon reaching legal voting age.  On the other hand, over 2400 hundred California men (42% of CA men killed in Vietnam) gave their life for their country without being allowed by their country to vote.  Four of the twelve Iwo Jimo flag raisers died for their country without their country ever allowing them the right to vote. 
http://www.mensnewsdaily.com/archive/a-b/blumhorst/2005/blumhorst052805.htm

If you do a full count on all the men in the 20th century who died for their country without being allowed to vote the numbers will be staggering.

In America there are over 270 women's commissions, but only one for men in New Hampshire.

There are over 700 Women's Studies programs on colleges and universities throughout the United States teaching thousands or tens of thousands of classes from the gender feminist perspective, but not one program or class teaching men's studies from the masculist perspective.

Men are a significant percentage of domestic violence (26% of intimate partner homicides), yet are denied service at most tax payer funded domestic violence shelters. In contrast, women get every veteran's benefit a man does, yet comprise less than 3% of combat deaths or casualties and a woman makes the cover of Time magazine (person of the year/2003 standing in front of two men.
http://www.defenselink.mil/news/Dec2003/200312225a.jpg

It appears to me American men are routinely treated like 2nd class citizens in their own country.

Someone online in a post pointed out that some people say breast cancer is a greater concern in women than prostate cancer in men based on reported deaths overall.  Are we considering that men today die on average 6 years sooner than women?  I read somewhere that around 1920 the death rates were roughly equal.  The death rates for prostate and breast cancer are similar, but because men die of other things more frequently-accidents ,war, heart disease etc., there are fewer men left to die of prostate cancer.  "This would be akin to saying people from a nation like Zimbabwe are immune to Alzheimer's- but in fact they die of other things before they can get old enough to contract Alzheimer's."

Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Go Up