Rockefeller admits (to Arron Russo) financing Womens Lib.

Started by Lothar, Jan 31, 2007, 08:29 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Lothar

In a later conversation, Rockefeller asked Russo what he thought women's liberation was about. Russo's response that he thought it was about the right to work and receive equal pay as men, just as they had won the right to vote, caused Rockefeller to laughingly retort, "You're an idiot! Let me tell you what that was about, we the Rockefeller's funded that, we funded women's lib, we're the one's who got all of the newspapers and television - the Rockefeller Foundation."

Rockefeller told Russo of two primary reasons why the elite bankrolled women's lib, one because before women's lib the bankers couldn't tax half the population and two because it allowed them to get children in school at an earlier age, enabling them to be indoctrinated into accepting the state as the primary family, breaking up the traditional family model.

This revelation dovetails previous admissions on behalf of feminist pioneer Gloria Steinem (pictured) that the CIA bankrolled Ms. Magazine as part of the same agenda of breaking up traditional family models.

Russo starts talking about Women's Lib on the video after 7:20.

For all those skeptics out there, get your tin-foil hats at the ready!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/290107rockefellergoal.htm

Russ2d

Excellent, thank you for the post...

I am a believer hear me roar!

Russ2d

Just viewed it.... Excellent stuff

VERY THOUGHT PROVOKING

CaptDMO

I'm a bit leary about the CIA bit.

As for the first premise-well, I seem to remember
someone saying SOMETHING about feminist dupes
cutting their own throats.

After all  these years there seems to be a never ending
source of things to complain about.

CS is allegedly "tax free". Of course, what it gets spent on is not.
Alimmony? Same thing, especially when spent excessively and friviously.

AS ALWAYS-follow the money!
How much is tied up in the public "education" of "the children?
Where does the opposition of home schooling come from?
Where does the insistance of a college "degree" come from?
(I hesitate to use the term education)

Why are the most expediant insturments of rapid and violent
expultion of 'privitised government" subject to  consistant
erosion?

(...is that a knock on my door?)
-Oops, what was I thinking, no-knock entry seems to be in fashion these days.
As does uncontestable asset reassignment.
I'd just go live under a bridge but I can't trust basic infrastructure maintenance.
The nuts and bolts are imported from the pacific rim.   

RockyMountainMan

Jan 31, 2007, 02:42 PM Last Edit: Jan 31, 2007, 02:46 PM by RockyMountainMan
...before women's lib the bankers couldn't tax half the population..

???

The government taxes the population.  Bankers collect interest on consumer and business loans.

I'm surprised he didn't bring up that doubling the employee base lowers wages.

<searches for tin foil hat>
Give me liberty or give me death.

----------------

Tact is for those lacking sufficient wit for sarcasm.

dr e

And the breakup of the family creates more households and therefore more demand for consumer goods.

ugh.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Lothar

I'm a bit leary about the CIA bit.

That's understandable.  If you see an article mentioning the CIA or some other secretive agency being influenced by an extremely wealthy/influential family, you'd more likely than not question the rest of the info given.  Although Mr Makow (unsuprisingly) has also written a piece on the Steinem-CIA link http://www.savethemales.ca/180302.html.  I'll just post the relevant section, as he makes other remarks on the CIAs general media influence, cultural manipulation etc.

Since writing these words last week, I have discovered that before she became a feminist leader, Gloria Steinem worked for the CIA spying on Marxist students in Europe and disrupting their meetings. She became a media darling due to her CIA connections. MS Magazine, which she edited for many years was indirectly funded by the CIA.

Steinem has tried to suppress this information, unearthed in the 1970's by a radical feminist group called "Red Stockings." In 1979, Steinem and her powerful CIA-connected friends, Katharine Graham of the Washington Post and Ford Foundation President Franklin Thomas prevented Random House from publishing it in "Feminist Revolution." Nevertheless the story appeared in the "Village Voice" on May 21, 1979.

In 1958, Steinem was recruited by CIA's Cord Meyers to direct an "informal group of activists" called the "Independent Research Service." This was part of Meyer's "Congress for Cultural Freedom," which created magazines like "Encounter" and "Partisan Review" to promote a left-liberal chic to oppose Marxism. Steinem, attended Communist-sponsored youth festivals in Europe, published a newspaper, reported on other participants, and helped to provoke riots.

One of Steinem's CIA colleagues was Clay Felker. In the early 1960's, he became an editor at Esquire and published articles by Steinem which established her as a leading voice for women's lib. In 1968, as publisher of New York Magazine, he hired her as a contributing editor, and then editor of Ms. Magazine in 1971. Warner Communications put up almost all the money although it only took 25% of the stock. Ms. Magazine's first publisher was Elizabeth Forsling Harris, a CIA-connected PR executive who planned John Kennedy's Dallas motorcade route. Despite its anti establishment image, MS magazine attracted advertising from the cream of corporate America. It published ads for ITT at the same time as women political prisoners in Chile were being tortured by Pinochet, after a coup inspired by the US conglomerate and the CIA.

Steinem's personal relationships also belie her anti establishment pretensions. She had a nine-year relationship with Stanley Pottinger, a Nixon-Ford assistant attorney general, credited with stalling FBI investigations into the assassinations of Martin Luther King, and the ex-Chilean Foreign Minister Orlando Latelier. In the 1980's, she dated Henry Kissinger. For more details, see San Francisco researcher Dave Emory.

???

The government taxes the population.  Bankers collect interest on consumer and business loans.

I'm not sure on that point, but Russo wrote and directed a film (From Freedom to Fascism) about the IRS, the American constitution, and the legality of income tax.  So from that I would assume that he was refering to the FED or it was just a slip of the tongue.

K9

Quote from: RockyMountainMan on January 31, 2007, 03:42:52 PM

I'm not sure on that point, but Russo wrote and directed a film (From Freedom to Fascism) about the IRS, the American constitution, and the legality of income tax.  So from that I would assume that he was refering to the FED or it was just a slip of the tongue.

Where do you think your tax money goes? It mainly (barely) pays interest on loans from bankers.
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

Russ2d

"before women's lib the bankers couldn't tax half the population"

What Russo is referring to is that central bankers control our Federal Reserve which the govenment borrows money from to operate and then pays back with our taxes. So much for people here following up on info or just plain paying attention. And certain members of the CIA being involved too- this is surprising?

As far as the "tin foil hat" comment, many people who have seen this board say the same thing about MRAs, and in some cases they are exactly right.

D

I believe this stuff 100%.

On the day of 9/11 I wrote a giant post on SheThinks.Org saying I seen it as a scam.

Minutes read from the Carnagie foundation meetings confirms since 1908 that the Rockefeller Foundation was "assigned" the task of population control. 

Margaret Sanger was financed directly by Rockefellers.

Nelson Rockefeller as Gov of New York was the first to get abortions into the State.  They had a hand in the Roe vs Wade.

Not to mention the Rockefellers owned the pharmacutical companies that gave us the "Pill".

Kinsey was also a Rockefeller stooge.  Kinsey gave us the sexual revolution.

Go Up