Pamela Anderson swears off men

Started by alien, Mar 21, 2007, 03:05 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

alien

Pamela Anderson swears off men
March 21, 2007 - 9:52AM

Pamela Anderson has ruled out getting back together with Tommy Lee - or any other man for that matter.

The former Baywatch star sparked rumours she was reuniting with her ex-husband Tommy Lee after they were photographed kissing outside Santa Monica restaurant The Ivy earlier this month.

But Pammie insists she will not rekindle her romance with Tommy or date any other man, because her boys are the only 'men' in her life.

The actress - who has two sons, ten-year-old Brandon and nine-year-old Dylan, with Tommy - wrote on her website: "I'm really not interested in bringing any other men into our lives.

"My biggest concern has always been my boys - they are completely well adjusted, happy and thriving.

"Their dad has been in their lives in a productive but small way over the years, I've tried to remarry - move on.

"Like any other single mom I've tried to create a healthy example for my kids. That's why I realised early on that we are better off on our own right now, but I will work on my friendship, if nothing else, with their father who has admittedly made mistakes but adores us.

"People do need time to grow up sometimes. I have faith that we're heading in the right direction."

Pammie, 39, also revealed she is to star in a new TV show from the makers of Baywatch. She said: "One more TV show I think, maybe three more years on the beach.

"I can't say no to the guys from Baywatch, they are great to my kids. My schedule is built around theirs, just a few days a week.

"I'm close to home - I love the idea - flamingo kid meets Baywatch. The show is called MALIBU. I've come full circle - back to the beach."

stuff.co.nz/Bang! Showbiz

Ziggy

So, Pammie has "Sworn off Men"?

What about what Brandon and Dylan want?

Don't they get a choice in this?
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt turn soli proscript catapultas habetunt

dr e

Their dad has been in their lives in a productive but small way over the years, I've tried to remarry - move on.

Oh boy.  Women have choices and men have responsibilities.  She makes it sound like it was her call to have him involved in a small way.  How is it the world we live in allows women to decide the degree of a father's involvement?  I can't believe that this dad wouldn't have wanted to be a part of these boy's lives.  I'd love to know the full story.

BTW, I hope she breastfed.

Borat will be crushed. :greener:
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

K9

That's why I realised early on that we are better off on our own right now

America is fu**ed. Last one left please turn out the lights.
I was raised without a father ALL of my life due to unilateral choices made by my maternal parent, and I'm about ready to blow. Each time I see some flaked out bimbo like this proudly announcing she's making it without a man, the temp gets turned up a few dgrees.

I am not happy ONE LITTLE BIT that I had to do without a father, and I want the single mothers of America to know it. YOU BITCHES SUCK! You are harming your children more than you can begin to guess. This is child abuse.

How do I feel about her now? When she calls me I maintain a civil tone. If I'm alive when she passes there will be three less siblings (out of 7) to send her off.

I'm not a woman hater. What I hate is what women are doing to their children, On PURPOSE. Yes the same goes for fathers that have been offered a life with their children.

I don't believe I'm the only person in America that feels this way; each one of us running around with a short fuse. Watch out.
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

Garak

Their dad has been in their lives in a productive but small way over the years, I've tried to remarry - move on.

Oh boy.  Women have choices and men have responsibilities.  She makes it sound like it was her call to have him involved in a small way.  How is it the world we live in allows women to decide the degree of a father's involvement?  I can't believe that this dad wouldn't have wanted to be a part of these boy's lives.  I'd love to know the full story.

BTW, I hope she breastfed.

Borat will be crushed. :greener:

The sad reality is that with a pussy she does have the choice to take the kids away from the father, feminsts never see the power of the pussy. So sad!
I will stop staring at your boobs when you stop staring at my paycheck!

zarbyman

The line I heard yesterday was "I am a better person without him."
Also, "I feel less stressed without him."

This is how she explained her decision to divorce.

Notice -- no mention of him or the children. Totally selfish.

Well, the whole idea of commitment both to a spouse and to your children is that
you choices are limited - you have committed -- you don't act solely out of self interest.

Everything now is viewed solely from the woman's perspective and to hell with the
interests of the other people involved.

No man would intentionally have children with a woman who would walk away
solely because she feels better doing this (thereby turning him into a semi slave,
putting his children at disadvantage, and emotionally scarring him and the children).

Women know this and they pretend to have commitment when the relationship is commenced.
Somewhere along the way, though, the commitment ends.

You often now don't hear anything about fault by the guy. It is solely about what the woman
wants. Of course, what they guy wants is almost never relevant -- even if he didn't even
want the child at all (or the relationship at all). He bears consequences for what he does
(even if he was duped). The woman is never held to consequences for her actions.

poiuyt

"My biggest concern has always been my boys - they are completely well adjusted, happy and thriving.

"Their dad has been in their lives in a productive but small way over the years,

Just another consequence of todays brave new world envisioned by womanists, elite men and their supporting throng of redistribution fanatics and bigotts...

... a world where such morally repulsive persons of rubber breast, prosthetic labia and botox lips, reeking of syphilis or heppatitis C, makes unilateral decisions on the future of fathers and their children.

By tomorrow even the sickly harlot/whore working off the street in part time capacity as womens shelter director or volunteer, will be determining who is, or can be "a productive father". Or, at their personal discretion, which men if any at all, can be "allowed" into the lives of their own children!!!

K9

Well, the whole idea of commitment both to a spouse and to your children is that
you choices are limited - you have committed -- you don't act solely out of self interest.

The feminist joke is that men are afraid of commitment. As for women, how can they be afraid of it if they don't know what it is?
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

zarbyman

poiuyt,

You did a very fine job of insulting her.

Mr. X

Why should we care what she does? Its her life. So what.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

straitblow

ok Mr. X , the next time a man legally screws over a woman I will be sure to remeber that attitude: " so what? it's his life let him do what he wants!"
Housewives: graceful as a rock in an employed woman's face.

neonsamurai

ok Mr. X , the next time a man legally screws over a woman I will be sure to remeber that attitude: " so what? it's his life let him do what he wants!"

What's your point?
Dr. Kathleen Dixon, the Director of Women's Studies: "We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech!"

FP

Proof you're a feminist troll perhaps?

typhonblue

Hmmm... does this mean she's going to stop exploiting men's sexual desire for profit?

Or does that interaction with men remain unchallenged?

Sometimes it's very hard to articulate exactly what goes on in my convoluted lobes, but this hypocricy strikes me as twisted.

SIAM

Mar 21, 2007, 10:38 PM Last Edit: Mar 21, 2007, 10:44 PM by IMHO
Plastic looks, charmless, graceless, disease-ridden; she will become technically more attractive under the surgeon's knife while actually becoming uglier and more grotesque.  Her personality - which probably was viable in her pre-teen years, but atrophied since.

She's a role model for the empty-headed Hello! reader who will read her words and equate her 'bravado' with their own single-motherhood lives, and these readers will actually receive a proxy ego-boost as they read her words about bringing up her children without a father, as if they're all female warriors toughing it out in this cruel world.

Meanwhile, the world turns - there are an abundance of (actually) attractive, charming, graceful, loyal and genuine women living outside the poison influences of the west.  The western woman's stock is falling fast - the shares are going for pennies.  Feminists are doing all they can to prevent the freefall, but the harder they try, the faster the stock is plummetting. 

Go Up