Say you got a feminist pregnant...

Started by SouthernGuy, Apr 19, 2007, 11:30 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

SouthernGuy

Apr 19, 2007, 11:30 PM Last Edit: Apr 19, 2007, 11:38 PM by SouthernGuy
Let's say you were objective, open minded and the like. Let's say you are a MRA and she was raised by a man-hatin' find a patriachal angle in every situation type mom who graduated from an ivy league school.

Let's say she's going to the same school now and is going for a women's studies minor with her current degree. (you don't wanna know what's on the bookshelf) Let's say you know it's yours. Let's say maybe she's just a product of her environment for now and has a great heart.   

Leave? Run? Try? Drink heavily?

Ah well

SG

The Gonzman

Let's say you got a feminist pregnant...

Using whose dick?
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

shiva

My opinion is that it all depends on the individual. If anyone is racist, misandrist, or misogynist, it is due to ignorance, propaganda and fear. She may just have swallowed all the BS that was fed to her, as many people do when becoming activists of any kind. It's the nuts that make the movements lose credibility.

Will she, as a feminist, take the sword (and the tar-brush) to her own (potentially) male child? If you can communicate with this hypothetical feminist, ask her would she indoctrinate her own potential son with an inferiority complex and work to crush his rights and future? Inflict on him the evils that feminists stand against for their own gender? Feminists should be helping the next generations rather than inflicting 'matriarchal' BS on them. Racial slurs, or the simple words 'mere woman' or 'mere man', can spawn whole new generations of racists, misogynists and misandrists when a human child of any gender or any race realizes that they are considered inferior.

Many feminists (before they were feminists) suffered a terrible blow to their self-esteem and sense of self-worth when they were fed 'patriarchal' BS, just as the reverse is happening to young men now. We live in this world together, and no gender or race is better than any other; if she believes otherwise, she is afraid, or has been lied to, or has low self-esteem. Hugely generalizing, of course.

Well, hypothetically, one should try. The real world isn't fair, though.   
The above is the individual opinion of shiva. Unless stated otherwise, it's just an opinion; please do not confuse with a certified expert's individual opinion.

dr e

Shiva said:
Many feminists (before they were feminists) suffered a terrible blow to their self-esteem and sense of self-worth when they were fed 'patriarchal' BS, just as the reverse is happening to young men now.

I'm curious what you mean by this.  Can you explain?
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

shiva

I'll try, but I'm amazingly bad at explaining myself.

At this present time, in certain countries, the men are perceived as inferior. And are losing their rights, and are being fed 'matriarchal' BS. Before they become activists, young men will see their diminished rights, and suffer blows to their self-esteem from the BS. At least some of these men will become activists and fight for men's rights, therefore it's the reverse. (Of the women's lib.)

Like African-Americans who are no longer slaves will still read a history book and feel enraged at how they were perceived to be inferior, etc. Or still see the ways in which they are discriminated against. Women are still becoming feminists despite the fact that their rights have been won, often simply from a sense of injustice at things long passed. Society's opinion means much to many young people.

'Patriarchal bullsh*t' (i.e lies from true misogynists) and 'matriarchal bullsh*t' (i.e lies from true misandrists) - the extremists of these persuasions feed propaganda to the impressionable. But even where it's just facts and history, people still boil at the injustices, and feel slighted by words spoken hundreds of years ago. 
The above is the individual opinion of shiva. Unless stated otherwise, it's just an opinion; please do not confuse with a certified expert's individual opinion.

MAUS

Let's say you got a feminist pregnant...

Using whose dick?

Right on Gonzo.

The problem is, everybody knows that a vampire can only cross your threshold if you invite them. The vampire knows this too, so they do not feel obliged (nor are they really...they are vampires...it's just what they do) to state or post any sort of legal disclaimer or warning. The vampire simply feels entitled to suck blood.

So even amoung those who do not doubt vampire legends, there is still this thing of the vampire's power to get you to let them in through the bedroom window...somethmes even when you are being chaparoned for your own good...when you are in a sort of hypnotic dream trance.

So what do you do if you get a feminist pregnant? If she desides she is going to keep the baby you simply have to accept that you are going to have to submit to ...how should I put it?....involuntary blood donorship for two, sometimes three, decades. If you do not end up buying the vampire a new castle that some restraining order prevents you from crossing the threshold of, count yourself lucky.

Now getting a "Van Helsing" to decapitate and drive a stake through the heart would be so satisfying....but it is seriously frowned on. And never be so storybook gullible as to believe for one minute that familly law lawyers play the role of Van Helsing.....they are all on the side of the bloodsuckers...they suck blood themselves. 

dr e

So you are saying that females lost self-esteem from hearing patriarchal bullshit?  What you said was this:

Many feminists (before they were feminists) suffered a terrible blow to their self-esteem and sense of self-worth when they were fed 'patriarchal' BS, just as the reverse is happening to young men now.

Women may have been victims of very rigid and unyielding sex roles but from what I have seen the "Patriarchy" held them up as saints and placed them on the pedestal of perfection.  Women were revered and treated with kid gloves.  Yes, they were encouraged to stay within the limits of their designated roles (just as men were) but that is a very different situation from seeing one's government strip away all that is worthy and good in masculinity and portray it as the villain.  Just imagine that the government suddenly decided that femininity was BAD.  How would that feel?  Not so great right?  Well that is what is happening today for our boys and has NEVER happened to our girls. 

I can easily see how boys self esteem has been plundered by our misandrous culture but our girls suffer a different fate.  They are being fed lies and half-truths about themselves and instead of losing self esteem they are becoming INFLATED.  Remember self-esteem is not a binary/ or on/off sort of thing.  Self esteem runs on a contiuum from feeling that you are a worthless piece of crap to the other end of the spectrum where we feel that we are TOTALLY BETTER THAN others. ** This is inflation and is a self-esteem issue.  It was what I was hoping you might be referring to.  The propagandists feed the mythical  low self esteem of girls with the other end of the monster and inflate them artificially.  Ask just about any man you know who lives in this country if he notices this inflation in women and girls and I would bet that he will answer in the affirmative.  You see it clearly in the sense of entitlement and a thousand other ways that show this artificial inflation and "holier than thou" attitude.

**The midpoint is where we want to reside and that is when we see the good and bad in ourselves and others clearly and honestly.

I'll try, but I'm amazingly bad at explaining myself.

At this present time, in certain countries, the men are perceived as inferior. And are losing their rights, and are being fed 'matriarchal' BS. Before they become activists, young men will see their diminished rights, and suffer blows to their self-esteem from the BS. At least some of these men will become activists and fight for men's rights, therefore it's the reverse. (Of the women's lib.)

Like African-Americans who are no longer slaves will still read a history book and feel enraged at how they were perceived to be inferior, etc. Or still see the ways in which they are discriminated against. Women are still becoming feminists despite the fact that their rights have been won, often simply from a sense of injustice at things long passed. Society's opinion means much to many young people.

'Patriarchal bullsh*t' (i.e lies from true misogynists) and 'matriarchal bullsh*t' (i.e lies from true misandrists) - the extremists of these persuasions feed propaganda to the impressionable. But even where it's just facts and history, people still boil at the injustices, and feel slighted by words spoken hundreds of years ago. 
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Virtue

Women  at their most oppressed in western culture, when they were not allowed to vote or own property, could also not be prosecuted for crimes (Their husbands or fathers were)  So I don't buy this women were oppressed bullshit.  No go to a non western culture, say the middle east perhaps.....now you have a valid argument.
Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

shiva

Wow, you completely read me wrong. I was just waiting for someone to jump on me, I have this magical ability to confuse people. :Sigh:

I said 'patriarchal' BS, did I not? Propaganda and lies. Etc. I did not say 'the patriarchy', I meant the pet tool of misandrist's sermons. The representation of the worst mysogynists (keep spelling that weird lol). I'm not a feminist, could you all calm down and try to read what I wrote with open minds? Instead it seems like you're immediately interpreting it in the most offensive way possible. And lecturing me accordingly. In my introduction post I mentioned that I'm for human rights, not feminist, something along those lines.

I wasn't talking about the current situation where girls are being fed lies, I only referred to the past situation that spawned women's lib, and how the same will happen for boys now. Injustice leading to retaliation kinda thing.

Virtue, I wasn't making an argument. Don't know how you read that into there. And you observe, if you actually read my post, that I said 'in certain countries'.... I wasn't talking about present women's oppression in the US or wherever you live, at all. So yeah, basically all I was saying (please read carefully) is that the societal trend of men having less rights, boys being brought to believe that they are inferior, is basically quite alike to what kick-started the women's lib or rights movement (and so on) and that's how I figure the result will be quite alike: boys and men will fight for their rights. Drawing some parallels, not spouting fem nonsense. Of course, these days are harsher and there's no sense of chivalry from the women toward the men.

No doubt this will fail to clear things up, and I'll go back to trolling. Suits me better anyway, nobody ever hears a thing I say without filtering it into some kind of insult or challenge.  :BangHead:

A simple personal observation was all it was. Not a feminist statement, or re-telling of history.

shiva

Anyway, sorry your thread got hijacked SouthernGuy. Best case scenario is that the mother-to-be is intelligent enough to realise all humans are equal, and should have equal rights. Failing that, well, hope MRA achieves much and fast.

I noticed it's like 11 AM wherever you guys are. It's 2 AM over here and I haven't been to bed, ergo I'm probably not doing much to clear this confusion up.

Curious how everything else I posted was disregarded save for that one snippet that could possibly be mis-interpreted. One last time I'll stress the difference between 'the Patriarchy' and 'patriarchal' BS. Not 'the Patriarchy's BS', just the version depicted by feminazis with the aid of misogynist quotes, you're all familiar with that no doubt.

dr e

Shiva - Asking for clarification is not jumping on you.  Hysteria does not improve communications.

you said:
"...is that the societal trend of men having less rights, boys being brought to believe that they are inferior, is basically quite alike to what kick-started the women's lib or rights movement (and so on)..."

Please tell me what you are talking about when you say "kick started the women's lib movement."  Just what do you think kick started things?  How was misogyny part of that process?

LiberalMRA

I invite the posters of this thread to view the movie "Running With Scissors" for your answer.

JackBauersPowerHour

If you have sex with anyone, you risk having a baby with that person, and you risk getting run through the wringer no matter what.

I guess if I got someone pregnant, I'd have to own up to it, even though I know the system would be loaded against me in most cases.

It's an interesting question because it's a rock and a hard place situation. Everyone, IMHO, needs sex. I've read several medical articles that say regular sex has many physical and emotional and mental benefits. On the flip side, if you have sex in the US with a western woman, you risk knocking her up and just dealing with all the trouble that comes with it.

One of the nice things about younger women in this situation is lots of women want to establish their career first. I think many would get an abortion in that situation. If not, I'd have to take a page from Tom Leykis on this one, promise marriage in exchange for an abortion then renege after the abortion and leave.

JBPH

MAUS

Wow, you completely read me wrong. I was just waiting for someone to jump on me, I have this magical ability to confuse people. :Sigh:

I said 'patriarchal' BS, did I not? Propaganda and lies. Etc. I did not say 'the patriarchy', I meant the pet tool of misandrist's sermons. The representation of the worst mysogynists (keep spelling that weird lol). I'm not a feminist, could you all calm down and try to read what I wrote with open minds? Instead it seems like you're immediately interpreting it in the most offensive way possible. And lecturing me accordingly. In my introduction post I mentioned that I'm for human rights, not feminist, something along those lines.

I wasn't talking about the current situation where girls are being fed lies, I only referred to the past situation that spawned women's lib, and how the same will happen for boys now. Injustice leading to retaliation kinda thing.

Virtue, I wasn't making an argument. Don't know how you read that into there. And you observe, if you actually read my post, that I said 'in certain countries'.... I wasn't talking about present women's oppression in the US or wherever you live, at all. So yeah, basically all I was saying (please read carefully) is that the societal trend of men having less rights, boys being brought to believe that they are inferior, is basically quite alike to what kick-started the women's lib or rights movement (and so on) and that's how I figure the result will be quite alike: boys and men will fight for their rights. Drawing some parallels, not spouting fem nonsense. Of course, these days are harsher and there's no sense of chivalry from the women toward the men.

No doubt this will fail to clear things up, and I'll go back to trolling. Suits me better anyway, nobody ever hears a thing I say without filtering it into some kind of insult or challenge.  :BangHead:

A simple personal observation was all it was. Not a feminist statement, or re-telling of history.

One of the things that I have taken a stand on some time ago, is that I stopped caring about the fact that feminists, on the one hand, feel that it is open season on men as far as what they might have to say about them wheras feminists are as delicate as the dust on a butterfly's wing when it comes to what is said about them.

There is a principal in the law and in the philosphy of justice called "balance of inconvenience".

Currently in Canada on average two men a week commit suicide in the wake of a divorce. The typical scenario is that they use the last gas in the vehicule they have been forced to live in to suffocte themselves. Sometimes they leave notes. Sometimes these notes are an empassioned plea for better justice...sometimes they just say "please feed the cat".

If Canada was taking casualties at that rate in Afghanistan, that is all you would hear about on the feminist commandeered CBC...as it is....thanks to the efforts and overbearing assertion of feminists, their lives are seen as being as disposable as menstrual tampons.

I was very nearly one of those statistics. When I walked back down from a gallows of my own making, I was far beyond caring about distressing any feminist with what I had to say.

In fact, if a feminist were to drop dead of appoplexy over some outrageous thing I said about feminism...I would dance an Irish jig at her wake and goose her grieving mother.

Thereafter...I would spit and urinate on her grave until Ducks Unlimited declared it a protected wetland.

After that,if the frost were to heave her ass out of her grave I would kick it...and if the frost heaved her head out of her grave I would use her skull to scoop nightsoil...

Do I mean what I say?...Of course not...that is just frenetic, strident, polemic, ranting....the sort of thing that feminists have produced lots of and still do on their forums.

This is not a collegial, politically correct, speach code monitored university campus. Those are the sort of places which produced that toxic and pernicious culture of misandry which I have nothing good to say about.

I think you will find, that the men who frequent MRA forums are perhaps a little too "sunburned",if you will, to put up with being politically corrected by any self appointed gauleiter.

shiva

You've all completely misunderstood me, and I've tried to explain without any success, so let's just drop this.

And one last time: I am not a feminist. dr e, you seem to have decided I'm both a feminist and a female, judging by the way you've been speaking to me since my second post in this thread. Wrong again. But like I said, I'm amazingly bad at communicating.

Go Up