Healthy Masculinity

Started by Mr. Bad, May 04, 2007, 08:12 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Mr. Bad

These particular numbers are from a special report on the future of the Danish Welfare State called Velfærdsrapporten. It is an official government report so the numbers themselves are pretty much beyond dispute.

Government numbers are always trustworthy?  :rolle:

Hmm, you know that there are people on this BB that live in the U.S., right?   :evil6:
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

hansside

Well, they would make things look worse than they are. If anything the disparity would be even bigger. Thats why I said it was from the goverment and not some individual think tank with a chip on the shoulder.

Yeah. I know governemt cannot always be trusted. Damnit, I am a liberatrian!

The Biscuit Queen

Come on? OK, I will. Yes the feminist state is totalitarian because it wishes to suprees natural talents, needs and inclinations to achieve some higky abstract political ideals; namely 50 / 50 distributions among men and women in all areas. Since men are not thus distributed naturally, the state will have to enforce a lot of regulation to make sure the ideals are achieved.

No, feminists want 50/50 distributions in male dominated careers only -in female dominated careers they are perfectly happy having 80/20, or 95/5. I have not seen a call for more male nurses or teachers or stay at home fathers coming from feminists. I also have not seen a call to even out the workplace death rates of 93/7.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

brian44

Come on? OK, I will. Yes the feminist state is totalitarian because it wishes to suprees natural talents, needs and inclinations to achieve some higky abstract political ideals; namely 50 / 50 distributions among men and women in all areas. Since men are not thus distributed naturally, the state will have to enforce a lot of regulation to make sure the ideals are achieved.

No, feminists want 50/50 distributions in male dominated careers only -in female dominated careers they are perfectly happy having 80/20, or 95/5. I have not seen a call for more male nurses or teachers or stay at home fathers coming from feminists. I also have not seen a call to even out the workplace death rates of 93/7.

Exactly. I did temp office work a few years back and everything is biased towards women. I earnt less than a woman with fewer qualifications and she was even a slower typist! Her software knowledge was abysmal and had to ask me to solve her IT problems. But it ended up that I was only getting office jobs that involved at least some heavy lifting!!

It's blatantly obvious that women don't want to lose any advantages at all, but nobody kicks up a fuss about it. It's funny how not many women seem to want to be refuse collectors isn't it? They take the good stuff from us, and keep their own good stuff for themselves. Men should complain about their low representation in the secretarial and nursing worlds. But of course to a feminist, fairness is something that only involves taking something from men.
It is time we began to ask who are these women who continually rubbish men. The most stupid, ill-educated and nasty woman can rubbish the nicest, kindest and most intelligent man and no one protests.

Men seem to be so cowed that they can't fight back, and it is time they did." Doris Lessing

hansside

Sure, but I was making a point about putting abstract political ideals over common sense.  Feminist of course only want half of the good prestigious jobs - no doubt about that.

The Biscuit Queen

I know, I just thought it was a good place to put that idea. It came out sounding like I was disagreeing with you, but I did not think you were that blind!

I guess sitting in this freezing bar was freezing my brains too!I should have worded that differently.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Chastity

50/50 distributions for binmen NOW! You go girl - picking up the trash, that is.  :laughing6:
Karma is not a b*tch, it is a man with a gun.

Go Up