Renee E. Wilson - Bigoted Commissioner - Orange County Superior Court

Started by AbusedFather, May 07, 2007, 04:18 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

AbusedFather

May 07, 2007, 04:18 PM Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 02:32 PM by AbusedFather
Renee E. Wilson is a commissioner for the Orange County Superior Court. This bigoted monster is a divorced mother (that alone should make her disqualified as she is so biased against fathers) is not only a liar (she promises one thing and then, at the next hearing, she ignores them), but she doesn't bother to read materials submitted to the court prior to the hearing. She ignores facts, coaches and acts as the attorney for unrepresented mothers who abuse their children, refuses to provide written rulings - even when asked to do so by attorneys, ignores evidence, accepts hearsay from mothers but REFUSES to accept hard evidence submitted by fathers, and is grossly unprofessional. Bigots like Wilson belong in jail - not as an inept commissioner who decides the fate of children (who have been and will continue to be) abused by their mothers. 
bused Father

AbusedFather

A few years ago, the Court of Appeal of the State of California, Fourth Appellate District, Divison Three overturned one of Renee Wilson's acts of bigotry towards men when she, quite literally MADE UP HER OWN "facts!" That case was Loh v. Loh and the Appellate Court noted that

Based on this evidence, the trial judge [Renee Wilson] found that the ex-spouse had a "nontaxable" income of $9,000 -- a figure which appears to have been plucked from thin air.

The text of the appellate court's ruling against bigot Renee Wilson may be found by clicking on this link.

This monster needs to be stopped!
bused Father

Libertariandadd

Ive noticed that this kind of fictionalizing is commonplace everywhere inside the bureaucracy. From the social workers who fabricated drug charges against me or the phony exaggeration of my income to the Child Support Division office who tried to stick me with a $40,000 dollar case charge by claiming I was late to court even though I'd been waiting inside the courthouse with my poor frustrated 2yo daughter for 8 hours. Perjury runs amok in this state.  :angryfire: :pino:
'It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.' George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

Go Up