Pro War Activist Women Pull the White Feather

Started by Men's Rights Activist, May 10, 2007, 03:41 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Men's Rights Activist

Yes, whether you are for the present war in Iraq or against it, if you are an MRA, you will find this news "interesting.

http://www.moveamericaforward.org/
"On Thursday, May 17th at 10:30 AM Pacific Time, we will be conducting "Surrender is Not an Option" protest rallies...

...then please send a protest "surrender" feather..."

http://www.michellemalkin.com/archives/007394.htm
Send 'em a white feather
By Michelle Malkin   ·   April 26, 2007 05:09 PM

Reader and Vietnam Vet Jack Haley e-mails:

The White Feather has been a symbol for cowardice. I suggest that white feathers be sent to the leaders of the Senate and House for the cowardly vote that abandons our soldiers around the world.

and

Laura Lee Donoho was on the same wavelength in January:

I think in addition to the pledge, we need to start a white feather campaign because it's becoming quite apparent that we have a multitude of Cut and Runners in our Congress. The book and movie, The Four Feathers tells a story of cowardice and redemption. I see nothing but cowardice so far in many Democrats and Republicans in the Senate and House but for the sake of our troops and our country I'm hoping that at least some Republicans redeem themselves.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

CaptDMO

Hmmm....
Has merit, however....
Instead of presenting a white feather of shame, quite frankly, an act of cowadice and
an unmerited demand for entitlement in itself, perhaps a dark (like a hawks-which of course
violates raptor "special protections" laws) feather that pronounces "This is my stance!"

Kinda' like "On this,  I'LL STAND MY GROUND!"

Then again, rather that move backward in time, a nod to the accomplishments of
PRIMARILY men might be to recognise the value of pen and paper. They serve well to attach ones own signature to J'accuse.

Besides, postage is going up. I'll be DAMMED if I'm going to spend US$ 0.41 to
"give a feather" to some whiny Liberal/Democrat/progressive easy-chair ridin' pansy whose first response to conflict is count on esconcing their surrender-monkey head up "The Gum'mint"s ass, and rely on the kindness of strangers.

Not to mention, I'm saving up all my extra feathers as a mixer for tar-reserved for recent local mouthy expatriates from other states that seem to have some unique demands for my tax dollars.

SEND TO ALL (on certain websites) with instructions on how to procede in representing
my citizenship, works just fine for me thank you!

CaptDMO

Now,
Sending a white tampon.......hmmm!

Mr. X

Michelle Malkin is HOT!!!
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Sir Jessy of Anti

Shame is the name of the game.   I don't see a difference.  Just because one views a particular political preference as preferable does not mean the feather doesn't represent a club used to hit people with.

P.S.  -- Down with Tampons.
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

Chastity

From WW2 to today, some people never change.

The way to win, is not to care.
Karma is not a b*tch, it is a man with a gun.

Go Up