Positive benefits of being in a female 'sphere'

Started by Nillerz, May 14, 2007, 01:37 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Nillerz

Here's a straightforward question.

What positive traits do you see as being more in the female sphere?

That's a different topic - start your own thread instead of trying to hijack this one.

How about I do it? Good topic idea: Stolen

Anyway, how has femifascism benefited you?
Evolution doesn't stop at the neck.

BRIAN

I can't think of any off the top of my head. 
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

devia

<<<What positive traits do you see as being more in the female sphere?>>>>

Is a very different question then positive benefits to being in a female sphere.

One says what female traits are good, the other asks you to be in a females shoes so to speak.

I did not ask that.Nor should I

Mr. Nickle

I get more opportunity to stare at boobies.
Don't mention the war! - Basil Fawlty

devia

And today I've gotten the privedge of waiting for yet another surgery with no cure in site. Yipee my inborn female priviledge.

I've been a member of this board for 7 plus yeas, not once has anyoone every said they wish my family the best.

Mr. X

And today I've gotten the privedge of waiting for yet another surgery with no cure in site. Yipee my inborn female priviledge.

I've been a member of this board for 7 plus yeas, not once has anyoone every said they wish my family the best.

I din't know you or your family were sick. I wish your family the best.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

dr e

Devia I am truly sorry if someone in your family is ill.  My best to you and them in hopes for a speedy recovery.

However I must say that your comment reminded me of a heckler at a political convention being irritated that no one remembered their birthday. 
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Mr. Nickle

Yay for Canadian medical wait times. How close are you to the border? Got cash? Go south.
Don't mention the war! - Basil Fawlty

BRIAN

Had I known I would have sent you the healing vibe and my best wishes. I have only been a member for about 2 years and had never heard that you are ill.

You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Nillerz

Sucks. Get well soon... or at least don't get worse...?

I'm bad in these situations...
Evolution doesn't stop at the neck.

Peter

I did work in a large library.

Most of the managers were intolerable, constanlty mixing their feelings into everything. Most of the female librarians were oddballs at the best. The only pleasant women were the secretaries.

The few men working there were OK, but thoroughly tired of the manners of the women.

BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

neonsamurai

Hey Devia, I did when I heard your kid had cancer. That runs in my family too, so I know what it's like. I'm not a religious person, but hope things work out for you and yours.
Dr. Kathleen Dixon, the Director of Women's Studies: "We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech!"

devia

Thanks guys.
She is getting the best possible care, her doctors are consulting with the top thyroid docs in the U.S, one benefit to having a very rare form (it's not responding to traditional treatments). There's some stage two tests running in the U.S that look promising, I assume that if it's grown more in her lungs she'll become a part of those trials. We'll know in two weeks. So far we just know it's grown again in her neck, which will be cut out.
Good hint as to why I can sometimes be caustic here, in real life it's my job to be Miss optimistic, and sorry Neo, I shouldn't have said no one.

Mr. X

Devia-

Apparently one good aspect of being female is you can come to a male rights web site and men will still wish you and your family well. If I went to a feminist site and told them I had cancer they'd wish me dead.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

stands2p

Thought experiment:
Suppose there is a TV reality show where the contestants must get a heavy box from one location to another without touching it.  This could be a one day thing across town or a weeks long thing around the world.  Cameras follow each contestant and even the slightest contact with the box gets an immediate disqualification.  The contestants have to persuade other people, cab drivers etc. to move the box for them.

Now, would a man EVER beat a woman at this game?
The Lord works in strange ways; and with strange people.

Go Up