Is SYG hateful towards women?

Started by Anniee an'the Blackhearts, Oct 15, 2003, 08:06 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Third Eye

I was here the day you were confronted for it by a cadre of people, yes.   And I posted too.   Take a peek at threads that day and search my name, rapist.

Any man who thinks raping little girls is good has whatever they have coming.   Use your imagination for that, nothing will come close to just desserts.   Now I'm done with you.  Get help.   I will not post among human debris any longer, I have a life to live and work to do.  You know, for a wife and a little girl, who if you or your ilk ever came near to rape I would slaughter in cold blood without a twinge of regret, after ripping the balls off bit by bit.   Just remember that.  I'm sure Drevil will tell you my IP and who I'm related to - let's save you the trouble.  I'm the husband, fuckwad.   I saw all the shit you said and you are one sick motherfucker.   Or daughterraper :roll:
he really ROONED you didn't she?   - Throw Momma From the Train

Amber

Eh.  Dan says things to fuck with people's heads a lot.  Or, he will say something he doesn't believe just to prove a point.  Or, he will start to question and explore something in a different way someone else has not ever explored it before.

Regardless whatever he said about rape, it's not proof of misogyny.  He'll hit it from both ends, and say the same law applies to both men and women.  

You people need to get off your self righteous horses already.
he men's movement is a hate movement.  

What feminism is to men; the men's rights movement is to women.

Men's rights activists blame misandry for all their problems in the same way that feminists blame the patriarchy.

The only thing men's rights activists are good at is abusing women.  

And you can quote me on that.  :D

Third Eye

And as I told you at shethinks, Amber, you need therapy.  Convenient reentrance :roll:

Third Eye

"Regardless whatever he said about rape, it's not proof of misogyny"

Nuff said.

I'm pretty sure it was the reactions that were called misogynistic but you don't see that do you?  Get help.  You're still young there may be time.

Analog Worms

What the hell is going on? I'm confused, who's linda, who husband are you and where the hell did my donut go?  :shock:
url=http://theafa.tk]Anti-Feminist Army[/url]

They call him the wanderer. Moving from one message board to the next. Just looking for a place to call home.

Lynne

He was banned a minute or two ago after the message no one is supposed to see was posted by him.  Linda is Anniee; and that is her husband.   I'm just a friend.   But this shit is better than soap operas!  Why if he isn't logged in as any moderator is shit being deleted and people banned?   Someone who makes a career of trolling the net under countless names doesn't have any 19K connection and they sure as hell weren't gone all day.   The plot thickens.

Analog Worms

Quote from: "Lynne"
He was banned a minute or two ago after the message no one is supposed to see was posted by him.  Linda is Anniee; and that is her husband.   I'm just a friend.   But this shit is better than soap operas!  Why if he isn't logged in as any moderator is shit being deleted and people banned?   Someone who makes a career of trolling the net under countless names doesn't have any 19K connection and they sure as hell weren't gone all day.   The plot thickens.

I thought anniee was anniee's real name!  :shock:

They call him the wanderer. Moving from one message board to the next. Just looking for a place to call home.

Rumpled Foreskin

What is this all about?

Analog Worms

Arghhhhhhhh!!!

I'm still confused as to what's going on!

Nothing makes sense....  :shock:

Rumpled Foreskin

Did I come at a bad time or what? There is something very very weird going on here. Maybe I'll try back tomorrow. :(

Analog Worms

Quote from: "Rumpled Foreskin"
Did I come at a bad time or what? There is something very very weird going on here. Maybe I'll try back tomorrow. :(

All hell is breaking loose. I think it has to do history from other boards. Though I'm not sure excatly what when on there.  :?

Rumpled Foreskin

It sure is hard to make out when things are being deleted and all. I dont think I would be able to anyhow so I guess I wont bother trying.

Setaseba

I think some of this may be partly my fault. When I made my first post Anniee answered. I immediately alienated her and UR - I'm an idiot - what can I tell ya? It wasn't intentional but in any case maybe that contributed by making them think I'm one of Dr. Evil's cronies??? I sure picked a great time to join this happy group. :yikes: I hope I'm wrong about this.

Liquid Sunshine

Join the alienation of UR and Anniee club Jimbo ;)

I don't think this has jack squat to do with you.  I think something stinks in Denmark.  But being I don't have the history of this board I don't really know what is going on.

However, it appears there is a dirty underbelly to this site....  :eekeek:

Analog Worms

Quote from: "Liquid Sunshine"
Join the alienation of UR and Anniee club Jimbo ;)

I don't think this has jack squat to do with you.  I think something stinks in Denmark.  But being I don't have the history of this board I don't really know what is going on.

However, it appears there is a dirty underbelly to this site....  :eekeek:

I'm shocked by all the weird stuff. I thought everyone was so clean cut and respectable citizens... :shock:

Go Up