Knowing Men Better; Why Men Lie and Cheat

Started by K9, May 15, 2007, 08:19 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

K9

WEBSITE Did you ever wish you could figure out how and why men lie and cheat? Would you like to know if your man is bored in the relationship or if he really likes you? If so, then the Knowing Men Better (KMB) manual is the book for you. The KMB manual was created specifically to answer the following questions.....

What are some signs that he's cheating on me?

How can I tell if he's lying to me?

What are some signs that he really likes me?

How can I tell if he's bored in the relationship?

The KMB manual will demonstrate how men think and act when they cheat and lie. These signs are followed by explanations and suggestions that show you, from a guy's standpoint, why he does these things and what actions you can take to your benefit.

The KMB manual also gives you information that describes the signs your partner is getting bored in the relationship. Recognizing these signs is very important because, unlike women, men are very quick to look elsewhere for excitement. By the time you find out he was bored it may well be too late and he may already be with another woman. There are hundreds of real life cases where this has occured and noticing this early is critical to keeping or losing your partner.

The KMB manual also has a special section that you won't find in many books of this type. The Really Likes section tells you what signs to look for to see if the man you are with is  "for real" or if he is just playing games with you.

Look below to see just a few of the many reasons why this manual is a MUST HAVE for all women

* Saves you from wasting precious months or, in some cases, years of your life trying to learn these things.

* All the information based on real life experiences and cases. Absolutely nothing has been made up or derived from scientific experiments or surveys.

* Recognize the signs your partner is bored in the relationship and prevent him from looking elsewhere.

* Being properly informed will save you from being misled and the pain associated with men who are just out to play games.

* Detailed explanations from a guy's point of view give you an inside look into how men think and act.

* Don't lose "Mr. Right" because of boredom in your relationship.

* Impress your friends as you tell them things they never knew.

* Great price.

* Learn about "Sharks", their techniques, and how to separate them from the good guys.

* Suggestions provided show you an effective response if you become a cheating or lying victim.

* The material is clear and concise to avoid spenidng hours or days reading long complicated books.

This manual will change the way you see and deal with men!
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

Peter

Knowing Feminists Better; Why Feminists Lie and Cheat

What are some signs that she really hates me?
How can you tell she is lying to me?
What are some signs that she's is fooling politicians, educators and judges?
How can I tell if she's is going to screw our lawmakers?
BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

stands2p

* The material is clear and concise to avoid spenidng hours or days reading long complicated books.

It really says "spenidng."  It really makes a selling point out of being easy to read for stupid people and that selling point really includes a typo.

Priceless.

The Lord works in strange ways; and with strange people.

Mr. X

Um... maybe he doesn't like you.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

neonsamurai

Well I'm all for women buying books that tell them how great I am  :toothy9:

Bit of an inflamatory name though: "Why Men Lie and Cheat".

How about:

"Why Muslims Lie and Cheat". A guide to understaning followers of Islam and their customs.

"Why the French Lie and Cheat". Examining the history of the gallic beliefs and traditions.

etc

Doesn't sound quite so catchy when it's worded like that does it?
Dr. Kathleen Dixon, the Director of Women's Studies: "We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech!"

shiva

Anything with a title so generalized is instantly guaranteed to be wrong. Other reasons it's wrong is because men are individual human beings. Not clones. That kind of book belongs next to Ricki Lake or Jerry Springer eps. Same target audience.  :greener:

The above is the individual opinion of shiva. Unless stated otherwise, it's just an opinion; please do not confuse with a certified expert's individual opinion.

Mr. X

Anything with a title so generalized is instantly guaranteed to be wrong. Other reasons it's wrong is because men are individual human beings. Not clones. That kind of book belongs next to Ricki Lake or Jerry Springer eps. Same target audience.  :greener:

Also its begging the question akin to "why are men wife beaters and rapists."
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

BRIAN

I wonder why women constantly write things like that book and then scream bloody murder over books like Mark Rudov's.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Mr. X

I wonder why women constantly write things like that book and then scream bloody murder over books like Mark Rudov's.

I really think its some sort of perverse attempt at gaining attention. Its odd but, at least in the US, women seem to know only two ways to give men attention; ridicule them or be mad at them. So when they want attention they seem to step up this kind of sick, ribbing stuff like articles about how useless men are or how men are bad or how we men are inferior. I have yet to see an honest attempt by women like these authors to just be straight up nice to men. Only exception was that lesbian who dressed as a guy and she was a lesbian and had to dress like a guy.

Nillerz

The IP address of that site is 72.22.71.93, if anyone cares to know.
Evolution doesn't stop at the neck.

Go Up