So is Butterfly around? :)

Started by DavidByron, Oct 16, 2003, 07:21 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

DavidByron

So what's been happening here?

Who've we got here?  Any interesting fems?  How many of the old crowd are still here?  What's up with the Ms bunch lately?  Are they open to posting again?
size=9]I am the victim of unregulated sarcasm[/size]

D

Quote from: "DavidByron"
So what's been happening here?

Who've we got here?  Any interesting fems?  How many of the old crowd are still here?  What's up with the Ms bunch lately?  Are they open to posting again?

I had some fun over at babble, or is it rabble?  I don't remember, was trying to bait some of them over here for discussion before they banned me.  Perhaps they will like you better, you are nicer than me afterall.

DavidByron

Oh rabble banned me a year or two ago --- still ask me for money every now and then though :mrgreen:

My favourite feminist, Kelly, put me on to them (she's Canadian).
Ooops.  Apart from Butterfly of course!

D

Quote from: "DavidByron"
Apart from Butterfly of course!

Oh ya, I forgot about Butterfly's villa in the scenic mountains out west.

Anniee36

Yeah, butterfly should come over here.   BUTTER!!!   Yoohoo, Radfem!   Come on and teach these guys a lesson, will you?   I know you can do it :)
on't walk ahead of me, I may not follow.   Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk beside me either.  Stay the hell away from me!

D

Quote from: "Anniee36"
Yeah, butterfly should come over here.   BUTTER!!!   Yoohoo, Radfem!   Come on and teach these guys a lesson, will you?   I know you can do it :)

I remember asking her one time:" If feminism is such a worthy cause, why do they have to lie so much?"

I'm still waiting for that answer.  

What happens if we say "Eva" three times?

Anniee36

I dunno...give it a try!   While you're at it, summon elaine too.   Evil always loved her anyhow!   So did Teddy, IIRC.
on't walk ahead of me, I may not follow.   Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk beside me either.  Stay the hell away from me!

D

Quote from: "Anniee36"
I dunno...give it a try!   While you're at it, summon elaine too.   Evil always loved her anyhow!   So did Teddy, IIRC.

My alltime favorite was Member.  Where did that bird get to?

DavidByron

Hmm...
You know you might just be right about Radfem being Butterfly.  They both seem to work for the same newspaper in California.  Coincidence...???  Let's say I am suspicious.  Of course I could be jumping to conclusions....

They could be twins  :1luvu:

D

Oh ya, butterfly definately has a twin.  Unless the topic is about triplets.

Anniee36

David, she admitted it openly at MS.   FYI.   There's no question about this, not that there was anyway.   I could ask her to come over but I don't think she'll want to :)   I had fun posting over there while it was going well :)

DavidByron

Sure.  Ask her over.  She was always my favourite Ms-ery

DavidByron

Who's this Uhura chick? :)
Is it someone we know or are they all just using the same anonimiser?

Anniee36

I couldn't say on that one, David.   She's a cool poster at MS but I don't know if that was really her or not.     Seems kind of unlikely, to be honest.

I'll give butter a try, a shout...but don't get your hopes up too much :)

Go Up