How do women deal with this crap?

Started by Nillerz, Jun 14, 2007, 05:27 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Nillerz

I would love to have the ability to drop out of school when young, marry, and then be a housewife. Unfortunately, I'm male. I also feel bad for women that would have done this if they weren't expected to get jobs. I mean, come on. I have a friend, she is engaged to someone much older than her, but is given hell about it even though it's more traditional.

In this thread discuss how feminism has badly effected women.
Evolution doesn't stop at the neck.

Mr. X

One thing I have heard from young girls is being nice to someone means you've lost. That caring means licking ass, being subserviant and capitulating.

I think there is more here than some traditional feminist view. I think there is a portion of girls raised not to be girls in the traditional sense and they see girls who do want to be traditional to be sell outs and ass lickers.

If you don't raise children to learn how to care, they grow up to be selfish and hostile. I thinkt the girls being critical really do not know what its like to actually care about anyone or anything else.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

woof

Made them child-like.

Nobody holds them accountable for anything.
The underlying message is that they can't handle it and don't deserve the same responsiblities as men. Men are normally the ones that enforce this idea!
The courts and media treat them as either victims or mentaly ill. Both are out of their control and not their fault.

Even a whole village can't replace dad, children need both parents.

typhonblue

I would love to have the ability to drop out of school when young, marry, and then be a housewife. Unfortunately, I'm male. I also feel bad for women that would have done this if they weren't expected to get jobs. I mean, come on. I have a friend, she is engaged to someone much older than her, but is given hell about it even though it's more traditional.

In this thread discuss how feminism has badly effected women.

Women who want to do this, still do. Feminism may have opened up the discorse but it didn't change the essential... quality... that women possess to get whatever the hell they want in this society.

Go Up