Eva's spirit lives on in Beste.

Started by URnotmeRU, Oct 17, 2003, 11:28 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

URnotmeRU

How many people here need to be burped into reading threads over a year old?

Why is this little game going on? What are you tryng to bury, Beste?
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

Anniee36

In addition to that, Beste personally attacked me yesterday, I complained, and not ONLY was nothing done, THE ADMIN LAUGHED AT THE ATTACK.

Evil, let's not pretend we don't see this one this time:  (page four of the questions and comments thread)

Beste wrote:
Anniee36 wrote:
Beste.........................................hat? You..........play ..................... D.....Evil b....h.. and p.....................................ened..........................................ng on? Please. http://www.Linkdoesntwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1322&start=0 ..................................ass. (F...............................................t.)

Then after altering this quote in order to attack me, he put up a smiley that clearly means "This person is crazy".    This IS a personal attack and I want a warning issued.   I also want you to delete your LAUGHTER over it.
on't walk ahead of me, I may not follow.   Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk beside me either.  Stay the hell away from me!

D

I'm getting Im's telling me that anniee is in fact beste.  Is this true?

Analog Worms

I doubt that dan.

How long is beste going to keep this bumping threads thing up!? It's getting kinda of annoying now..
url=http://theafa.tk]Anti-Feminist Army[/url]

They call him the wanderer. Moving from one message board to the next. Just looking for a place to call home.

Anniee36

Quote from: "Analog Worms"
I doubt that dan.

How long is beste going to keep this bumping threads thing up!? It's getting kinda of annoying now..

I'm beste now...LOL.   Just FYI one time at shethinks Slats (sluts) spent something like 5 hours bumping up approximately 80 threads - could have been more, but I stopped counting.

No one said a word.  

Apparently you have more sense than that :)
on't walk ahead of me, I may not follow.   Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk beside me either.  Stay the hell away from me!

URnotmeRU

Quote from: "Dan Lynch"

Really? From who?
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

Anniee36

He's obviously just making it up.   Or; the other possibility is one of the other asshats is shit-stirring.   Both are equally likely.   Anyone who would believe that is a moron though.

DavidByron

Perhaps Beste would like to explain just WTF he thinks he's playing at?  :?
size=9]I am the victim of unregulated sarcasm[/size]

Analog Worms

The guy just snapped. Maybe feminism has finally gotten too much for him....
url=http://theafa.tk]Anti-Feminist Army[/url]

They call him the wanderer. Moving from one message board to the next. Just looking for a place to call home.

URnotmeRU

D

Quote from: "Anniee36"
He's obviously just making it up.   Or; the other possibility is one of the other asshats is shit-stirring.   Both are equally likely.   Anyone who would believe that is a moron though.

What the fuck are you talking about here?

He's either getting Im's or he's not.  Brilliant observation.  You should work for MI5, why are you wasting your talents here?

Beste

Nope

Beste

He's either getting Im's or he's not.  Brilliant observation.  You should work for MI5, why are you wasting your talents here?

Who told I was Anniee?

DavidByron

Could you answer my question please?
size=9]I am the victim of unregulated sarcasm[/size]

Anniee36

Why did you call yourself "he"?   Forget to switch names before posting this?    Not too bright.

No, I don't believe for a second you're getting IMs saying I'm beste, unless they're from him (or one of his puppets) doing some shit-stirring, and even then you'd be retarded if you believed it.    Makes perfect sense, Danny; pay attention next time.  

Say I heard you said you had an IM quote from me blasting UR; next time (or this time) you want to allude to a quote just post it.   I don't like secretive bullshit games.    And I'm not afraid of anything you can post either.   I'm still waiting for Devil to post alleged IMs from my daughter - that should be good for some laughs!

David, I don't think you're going to get a reply.   Analog Worms obviously got it right LOL.   Odd that he hasn't been warned for this.

Go Up