At least they are finally being honest about their intentions....

Started by Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum, Jul 05, 2007, 07:02 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum

Jul 05, 2007, 07:02 AM Last Edit: Jul 05, 2007, 07:10 AM by Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/19505458/?GT1=10150

Quote ""The rich person can be a pain in the ass," adding that he or she often demands to be waited on hand and foot, arm and toe.

But no matter how difficult things get, hang in there. The longer you stay, the more the court will award you if the marriage fails. There's no reason, after all, that your divorce shouldn't be every bit as lucrative as your marriage."

It's a long, 3 page article on "How to meet and marry a billionaire" from Money Magazine.  The article also contains tips on 'other' ways to get a hold of the money or even 'settling' by marrying the merely wealthy.  Is this the new feminist retirement plan?

~Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum

realman

I don't think it's "new"....

neoteny

Not new, but it is spelled out clearly...
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

FP

I've been meaning to find an online version of this ever since I read it in the print version a few days ago. I shouldn't be too surprised given Money has been moving more towards offering female points of view instead of a balance or just wise financial options for all. Still, was a bit of shock seeing such a blatant headline. The few times the female author tries to make things gender neutral were highly amusing.

Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum

Well, I know this is not a new theme, but to see it printed in Money Magazine instead of one of the gossip rags at the check-out counter is new (at least to me).  It seems like the 'business' of marriage is just that... many women looking for a retirement plan instead of their other half.

~Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum

Mr. X

There goes my plans to be a sugar daddy.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Cordell Walker

I dont mind giving an employee a bonus  if theey put in overtime and really put their whole head into the job.
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Mr. X

I know a girl ( my secretary's sister) who has made her whole life about this. She either scams insurance or, in one case her ex husband committed suicide and she got his home and insurance. Goes through men like toilet paper. One time her new boyfriend punched a wall and broke his hand so she claimed he got his hand caught in her car door. Insurance company paid her $10k.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

BRIAN

I think the article is written to be tongue in cheeck. The sad thing about it is there is so much truth in it.....
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Go Up