Morgoth's latest lunacy attracts more fly's

Started by FEMINAZIHATEMARTYR, Oct 19, 2003, 10:45 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

FEMINAZIHATEMARTYR

http://www.msmagazine.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=001061;p=2

"It seems to me that there is this mental trap "I am heterosexual" I dont really GET what that means....what is it about men that make you heterosexual--if you dont like the person (personality), dont like how he treats you, dont really enjoy the sex because he is not very skilled then it makes ZERO sense to me what it means to be "heterosexual"

maybe it is just a lack of creativity?...or some preconcieved ideas about men and women? because I am not hearing much about sexual desire or passion--and is it really that very surface kind of sexual tension (called sexual desire--that thing that happens before you know what a shit ther person is and what they are actually like as a lover) that makes a sexuality anyway?"  :sm12:  :sm12:  :banghead:

So I take it were supposed to convert to homosexuality as a universal solution to our sexual frustration?? What the hell am I doing reading this crap?! Someone get me a brew!!
What good fortune for government that people do not think."
                         Adolph Hitler

"Where madness rules the absurd is not far away."

We must not make the mistake of thinking that all those who eat the bread of dictatorship are evil from the first; but they must necessarily become evil....The curse of a system of terror is that there is no turning back; neither in the large realm of policies nor the 'smaller' realm of everyday human relationships is it possible for men to retrace their steps."
- Dr. Hans Bernd Gisevius
(1904-1974)

URnotmeRU

LMAO!!! :laugh2:
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

Liquid Sunshine

I liked this one:

One might well ask, does sexual attraction form a healthy basis for a sexual relationship in the first place?

Perhaps it is just my simplistic perspective, but what the hell does one base a sexual relationship on if not sexual attraction??

*opens up a beer*

*hands another beer to FEM*

You're right.  You are better off not reading messed up stuff like that.

I think what these women are dealing with are some severe trust and judgement issues.  Especially judgement.

Analog Worms

Edited By order of Dr. Evil.  :cry:
url=http://theafa.tk]Anti-Feminist Army[/url]

They call him the wanderer. Moving from one message board to the next. Just looking for a place to call home.

URnotmeRU

No, let her live long and miserably.
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

Teddy_Roosevelt

Respect is not a civil right; it is an attitude of approval and admiration. No one can claim a "right" to the emotional or intellectual approval of anyone else. " - That I-feminist who writes for foxnews.com

Bilbo

It is impossible to reason a man out of something he was never reasoned into in the first place- Swift

"The cardinal principle of judicial restraint--if it is not necessary to decide more, it is necessary not to decide more."

Go Up