Women of the Klan

Started by Bender, Jun 29, 2004, 05:30 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

devia

So the KKK was in power to serve woman, from the 1910-50's  from a thread from 2004.

Yep... it was all about women pitting black man against white. Poor white men were simply manipulated.

Am I missing something?

I'll have to quote an Italian friend of mine, different subject same responce: "And you're pointing out that you're so easily lead?"

Cordell Walker

So the KKK was in power to serve woman, from the 1910-50's  from a thread from 2004.

Yep... it was all about women pitting black man against white. Poor white men were simply manipulated.

Am I missing something?

I'll have to quote an Italian friend of mine, different subject same responce: "And you're pointing out that you're so easily lead?"

its not that the klan was a tool AGAAINST MEN; its that mainstream history paints the atrocities against black americans as being a ssolely  white male  phenom..... read hillbilly clintlickers "women and minorities and the powerless" speech........................I bumped the thread because   women took an active role in many hate movements, which is an inconveninet truth(to qoute that "total fag" al gore)
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

K9

No one said "easily" led, but every human has "hot" buttons that can cause knee-jerking, or something as severe as lynching. You make it sound as if the women told their husbands a lynching needed to take place, so they did one.

Look at society today. what does it take for the cops and a judge to throw a man out of his house and seperate him from his children?: "Your Honor, I'm afraid of my husband."
Now imagine that same female raising her fears to her husband during dinner, during intimate moments, while he's reading a bedtime story to his children. . She's afraid for herself and the children. Is a big brave superhero dad going to ignore those fears? No. Judges today have no problem depriving men of their rights on the basis of an alleged fear; why would pre-civil rights era men be any different? We've all been schooled on the story of the "white" knight and the princess. What man, besides MRAs, and even some of them, could resist that image?

Look at this old article here http://standyourground.com/forums/index.php?topic=13782.0, re-posted by outdoors. The HATE shown by these grrrrrls is almost beyond me, and I would be willing to bet that only a few, if any, of them actually had any more problems with men than broken dates or being "ditched".( Ever notice that in the small minds of these women that if they break it off, it's ok, but if he breaks it off, he was using them?)

Devia, hate is a human emotion, and unbridled hate is not limited to men.
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

Men's Rights Activist

Jul 29, 2007, 08:56 AM Last Edit: Jul 29, 2007, 08:58 AM by Men's Rights Activist
So the KKK was in power to serve woman, from the 1910-50's  from a thread from 2004.

Am I missing something?

Yup!

http://tinyurl.com/39kddc
Barbara Ehrenreich, Los Angeles Times
"Thanks to Kathleen M. Blee's superb scholarship in Women of the Klan I must now live with the fact that the Klan contained 'all the better people': businessmen, physicians, judges, social workers (even Quakers, political reformers and (this is the truly discomforting part) feminists. . . . Women of the Klan stands before us as carefully garnered, irrefutable evidence that women are capable of asserting their gender rights in the most noisome settings."

noi·some   

noi·some [nóyssəm]
adj
1.  foul: so offensive, especially to the senses, as to arouse feelings of disgust or repulsion 
2.  dangerous: extremely harmful 

[14th century. From obsolete noy , a shortening of annoy , + -some .]

-noi·some·ly, adv
-noi·some·ness, n
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Mr. X

Am I missing something?

You pull a thread from 2004 then associate it with this thread and claim all of us think this is the reason behind the KKK? How absolutely non-sequitor and what a great way to demonize the debate.

Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Go Up